Found Deceased IN - Paul Etter wanted for Kidnapping, Tippecanoe County, 22 June 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wanted to put this out there as well

Did everyone notice how PE used the abbreviation (LE) instead of spelling out the word Law Enforcement in his messages.

Speaking only for myself here but I never abbreviated law enforcement until I joined WS, heck it took me a while to figure out what LE stood for.

Makes me wonder if PE was a WS member as well.....or lurker. He sure did his own version of speculation about the Delphi Murders.
LE was used on Topix also.

Wanted to put this out there as well

Did everyone notice how PE used the abbreviation (LE) instead of spelling out the word Law Enforcement in his messages.

Speaking only for myself here but I never abbreviated law enforcement until I joined WS, heck it took me a while to figure out what LE stood for.

Makes me wonder if PE was a WS member as well.....or lurker. He sure did his own version of speculation about the Delphi Murders.

I just joined here today but they use it on the Delphi Reddit sub. Either way, I think he was definitely participating in the conversation somewhere! Creepy.

What struck me about PE's fb messages, is how unrepentant he sounds about his crimes towards that woman. Anything said about her was nonchalant, as if she was a consensual party. However, he didn't want to go to jail, so he'd decided to kill himself instead.

But then when he refers to the Delphi murders, I believe he used a term like "horrible," or something to that effect. And then he says he believes the girls were unicorns because unicorn blood extends life. In Harry Potter world, from what I've read, unicorns are innocence and purity. If you kill one and drink its blood, you live longer, but you'll be cursed. If he's assuming they were killed for their blood, than in a roundabout way it seems like he's saying the Delphi murderer is cursed for what he did.

So I don't understand why he thinks so poorly of the Delphi killer, while his own crimes of kidnapping, assault, and rape (not to mention trophy making), is ho hum.

ETA: In my head, my post was as clear as a crystal ball, but upon rereading it, clear it ain't. Sorry. ;)

This articcle talks about how he is comfortable in the woods...

Rape suspect's suicide doesn't end investigation
Thank you for the link. I followed it back to the first article about the rape:

Police searching for sexual assault suspect near Lafayette

What do we know about the Indiana Department of Natural Resources? Do they employ a lot of people? Is it usual for them to help look for a suspect in a crime? Do they wear uniforms, have LE-type authority? Is this Fish & Game? TIA!

>>>snip

...As of early Sunday morning, police had not located him. Officers from Tippecanoe County, Indiana State Police, Indiana Department of Natural Resources, Lafayette and West Lafayette were part of the search Saturday and early Sunday...

<<<snip

What do we know about the Indiana Department of Natural Resources? Do they employ a lot of people? Is it usual for them to help look for a suspect in a crime? Do they wear uniforms, have LE-type authority? Is this Fish & Game? TIA!

>>>snip

...As of early Sunday morning, police had not located him. Officers from Tippecanoe County, Indiana State Police, Indiana Department of Natural Resources, Lafayette and West Lafayette were part of the search Saturday and early Sunday...

<<<snip
I think some DNRs have conservation officers (game wardens), and they often have more jurisdiction in search situations. I don't have a link, but can probably get one.

I think some DNRs have conservation officers (game wardens), and they often have more jurisdiction in search situations. I don't have a link, but can probably get one.
They also played a role in the search for the girls too, iirc
2 bodies found during search for teen girls

"A search party comprised of local police, sheriff's deputies, firefighters and DNR officers was formed to canvass the area where the girls were last seen. At Tuesday's press conference, Riley said the search was "scaled back." "

And other cases...

Conservation officers search for missing four-year-old in Delphi

ETA LINKS AND QUOTE FROM.LINK

Last edited:
What struck me about PE's fb messages, is how unrepentant he sounds about his crimes towards that woman. Anything said about her was nonchalant, as if she was a consensual party. However, he didn't want to go to jail, so he'd decided to kill himself instead.

But then when he refers to the Delphi murders, I believe he used a term like "horrible," or something to that effect. And then he says he believes the girls were unicorns because unicorn blood extends life. In Harry Potter world, from what I've read, unicorns are innocence and purity. If you kill one and drink its blood, you live longer, but you'll be cursed. If he's assuming they were killed for their blood, than in a roundabout way it seems like he's saying the Delphi murderer is cursed for what he did.

So I don't understand why he thinks so poorly of the Delphi killer, while his own crimes of kidnapping, assault, and rape (not to mention trophy making), is ho hum.

ETA: In my head, my post was as clear as a crystal ball, but upon rereading it, clear it ain't. Sorry. ;)
BBM. Interesting:

Unicorn - Wikipedia

>>>snip

...One traditional method of hunting unicorns involved entrapment by a virgin.

...In one of his notebooks Leonardo da Vinci wrote:

The unicorn, through its intemperance and not knowing how to control itself, for the love it bears to fair maidens forgets its ferocity and wildness; and laying aside all fear it will go up to a seated damsel and go to sleep in her lap, and thus the hunters take it.[25]..

(...)

<<<snip

No need for a link, thank you! I'll look. Appreciate your response! So they have "authority". I'm probably in the wrong thread for my next thoughts.

Thanks again!

They also played a role in the search for the girls too, iirc
2 bodies found during search for teen girls

"A search party comprised of local police, sheriff's deputies, firefighters and DNR officers was formed to canvass the area where the girls were last seen. At Tuesday's press conference, Riley said the search was "scaled back." "

And other cases...

Conservation officers search for missing four-year-old in Delphi

ETA LINKS AND QUOTE FROM.LINK
Thanks, Spy! Exactly what I needed.

>>>snip

<<<snip
I think they helped with the water search in the Delphi case. Also some may even have LE powers of arrest fo certain conservation type crimes or for park violations IMO.

My blue highlight.

Were can I find PE referring to the Delphi murders, do you have a link ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
permanentvacation
Back