IN IN - Paul Raymond Harrod, adult, may have been using false identity, Hamilton County, 27 Nov 1992

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a public record so ok to post, it looks like Paul filled out most of the form, so worthwhile to study the handwriting if any other potential people are found and have their writing to compare.

View attachment 176513
Great find!!! Interesting that he wrote his age in keeping with his alias, aged 50. He does not look that old at all in the photo, lol.

Stepson!

CyresAres1 (L.S. Ayres) have you spoken with the stepson & his Dad? Looks like Stepson was a little kid....

We have so few dots to connect -- if they provide another dot or two that could help. A sport or a team that Not-Paul followed?
The boy didn’t like him and the father is in extremely bad health... as in... he sould be in a home. He does not speak very well these days. Therefore I have not.

Toni's Latest Blog Post is up on our The Invisible Man Page. The latest post has a very strong theory/lead in it. It came from a true crime podcaster in Ohio. I am going to copy/paste the theory part of the post as well as the photo comparison from that post below so that it is here on Websleuths to reference but I would encourage you to read Toni's ENTIRE blog post (The Italian Connection) so that you have a full picture of the theory. - Emelia Mancione - Social Media Director - Glacé Entertainment Public Relations

Nic from True Crime Garage Podcast Theory:

"Joe (Little Joe D) DeRose, Jr Mobster that was “killed” in 1982 - body never found. They found his vehicle or his girlfriend’s vehicle on fire. Many years later another mobster was convicted of the murder. Joe was 32 when they found the car on fire. This would make him in his early forties - possibly 41, 42 or 43 when Paul disappeared. I don’t know the details of the conviction... if In fact they never recovered the body... did the convicted get convicted because LE needed to put him away and he just bragged and took credit for a guy that the mobsters wanted dead?

More importantly this guy looks like the pictures of Paul. Mainly the distance from top lip to nose, which is skewed by Paul’s mustache. I’ll send pictures but the mugshot picture also shows a similar hairline. There is a bend at the top left (His right) of his nose that matches up too. If this is the same guy - well this makes sense too regarding Paul’s wife. The idea being she loved him and understood he was wanted by LE and was a marked man. The bad boy and victim all at the same time. Under this scenario she’s assisting him in some form even though they likely have no interaction today. This because she considers him to be the love of her life no matter how brief. "

Just wanted to say I love True Crime Garage. If he's reading this, big shout out to THE CAPTAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kfran