In Retrospect-Kronk Believes He Saw Skull In August

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not want this to come off as sarcastic just letting you know up front.

But he did do exactly what you say you would have done!!, it is the officer that blew him off an said there was nothing there and that it was trash.

It wasn't sarcastic:) However, I respectfully disagree. I would have literally called every day. I understand that he called three or four times, but if you think you found a dead body and that nothing is being done about it...I mean, if you believed you saw a skull...well, I guess I'm just a squeaky wheel. I understand that not everyone will agree with me, but I would have asked for another officer if I thought the one I had wasn't taking me seriously, and I really thought I saw a dead body.

But, hey, it wasn't me, and I wasn't in that situation. I know what I think I'd do, but I've never been there. So I'm not trying to "blame" Kronk:)

Exactly what I was wondering. If the timeline is correct, the body would have been there less than a month. I don't know.

I remember hearing that in the florida heat the body would have been skeletonized within two weeks. That could be why the smell wasn't noticed by searchers.

To that, I say horsepucky.

Ah ha! I thought the Kronk photo of the snake was on pavement or something.

Wudge - stop it with the classic remarks - you're making my ribs sore from laughing!!! :D

Huge error.

Here are living rattlers in similar situations...

ediamond.jpg
croada1.jpg

Urination is only mentioned by Kronk in the context of Dec. 11. He doesn't say that that was the reason he entered the woods on Aug 11.

on gma he said i had to go to the bathroom-lol--was that more than pee?lol

Carrying over a discussion from the prior thread.

Has it been confirmed by anyone other than LP that the MR supervisor is a neighbor of the Anthony's? Given he threw out the gentleman's first name on national TV, I would lean toward it being true, but it would be nice to have confirmation.

If true, there are two neighbors on Hopespring with the first name. The first lives across the street from the properties that border the crime scene. Interesting coincidence, but I believe it is just that.

The second lives across the street from Kiomarie's father. I would tend to believe this person to be the supervisor. He may have been interested in the location based purely on what Kiomarie's father relayed to him, rather than cell or portable phone eaves-dropping.

IIRC....LP said they lived across the street fro Kio's parents....

(all credit goes to LP)

Ahh, good call. That makes perfect sense. Thanks!

I wish NG had told us that.. instead of just running that bump and leaving an unanswered question! :rant: There's a lot of mystery in this case.. we don't need NG, LP, or anyone else creating more mystery for us! :beersign:

SNIP

The suspicions I have about Kronk is that he is witholding information. That he actually did see the skull on Aug 11, and knew it. That he may have been tipped by others, and isn't being honest about that. That he may have told others, and isn't being honest about that.

SNIP

Agree.

Kronk is a former bounty hunter. Allegedly, this former boiunty hunter just happens to stumble upon Caylee's body -- a body with a bounty on it -- in August.

He discovers the body/bag in the afternoon of August 11th, but does not call the tip line until late that evening.

The former bounty hunter's supervisor just happens to be a neighbor of the Anthonys.

It doesn't take too much of an imagination to think that someone may have used a scanner to listen in on phone calls or might have tapped into a wifi home network whereby they obtained information that lead to a search of that area. Of course, that would be a felony. So if a body was found you might further think that anyone involved would take time to plot a course of action, such as the time between an afternoon discovery and an evening reporting of that discovery.

He called the police three times, to no avail. Perhaps he was concerned that he would look, suspicious if he continued to call and insist that Caylee was there.

And if he had gone to the media, people would still find him suspicious because they would then accuse him of selling the story and exploiting rather than calling the police.

He's in a lose-lose as far as pleasing everyone.

OCSO- GUILTY of not checking things out in August.

Casey Anthony- GUILTY of murdering her daughter.

Roy Kronk- NOT GUILTY of anything other than being persistent.

This post makes excellent sense and I think you are right on.:clap: :clap:

Kronk is in a lose-lose situation, all for doing the right thing repeatedly. I only wish he would have kept his thoughts between himself and LE. There has been no need to spread himself around to the media and I hope his atty is right when he says this is Kronk's last statement.

LE was very proactive in keeping KC's friends from speaking to the press. LE said don't and for the most part they have complied. All these young people will be able to give their untainted testimony in court and no one will be able to say ''didn't you say such n such on this date and something conflicting on another day?''

Mr Kronk's atty is making it look and sound like maybe he had ulterior motives for his many calls to LE when he says Kronk deserves a reward for his efforts.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18469488/detail.html

Evans would not say whether Kronk is being paid for this first interview. He said details are still being ironed out on at least one reward Kronk may receive for finding the remains.
"For all the money he saved the taxpayers, heartbreak, he deserves some measure of substantial compensation," Evans said.

I don't believe Kronk deserves a reward for doing the right thing, but I think when private citizens, like MN, offer to give him one, he should be able to take it. I understand his wife's illness left him in a tough spot financially and if someone who is better off than he, offers a gift there is nothing wrong with saying ''thank you.'' and accepting it.

If so, that means he FOUND A SKULL the first time around. Maybe that's where the WESH's "source close to the investigation" is coming out with the story that RK "now believes he found a skull". WHATEVER!

I wish NG had told us that.. instead of just running that bump and leaving an unanswered question! :rant: There's a lot of mystery in this case.. we don't need NG, LP, or anyone else creating more mystery for us! :beersign:

I think that recording of RK is from December, but I agree with the rest of your post. Stuff thrown into the mix willy nilly can easily be taken out of context.

To that, I say horsepucky.

You are incorrect Wudge. I've raised pythons for 20 years and a snake would never rest it's central body on the neck like that.

A natural position for a live snake would be coiled but not allowing it's own weight to prevent it from striking or fleeing.

I do not see that his story changed.

It is more like he is saying the something white in retrospect and looking back, he NOW believes it was the skull.

There is no story here. I do not see what there is to even pick a part from this statement.

I totally agree. I was working at a themepark where someone reported a camera stolen. Someone bumped into them in line and then hurried off with something in their hands. The victim then noticed that their small camera was not in their bag and, then thinking back, surmized that the other person was probably carrying their camera.

Moreover, he said he had a one hour break which makes it sound as though he was taking the break relaxing in a snake infested swamp area.

Actually he said he finished reading meters an hour before he could return to the place of dispatch and they found a shady area where they could sit and wait until it was time to return.

Agree.

Kronk is a former bounty hunter. Allegedly, this former boiunty hunter just happens to stumble upon Caylee's body -- a body with a bounty on it -- in August.

I discover's the body/bag in the afternoon of August 11th, but does not call the tipline until late that evening.

The former bounty hunter's supervisor just happens to be a neighbor of the Anthonys.

It doesn't take too much of an imagination to think that someone may have used a scanner to listen in on phone calls or might have tapped into a wifi home network wherein they obtained information that lead to a search of that area. Of course, that would be a felony. So if a body was found you might further think that anyone involved would take time to plot a course of action, such as the time between an afternoon discovery and an evening reporting of that discovery.

Why can't he disclose what his entire thought process was? Why does he insist that what crossed his mind during his mission into the woods was only to relieve himself? Why not: I went in there to relieve myself and while doing that, discovered a suspicious bag that prompted me to think of the Caylee Anthony case?

I was curious about this also, if I recall he said something like "I need someone here now I just found a human skull!" - whereas before what we heard over and over was his manager calling and subsequently putting him on the line to give details. Good catch! Does that mean there was an entirely separate call that we've as yet been unaware of? Anyone else have any ideas?

That was his call to his dispatch- then dispatch called the OCSO.

Here are living rattlers in similar situations...

ediamond.jpg
croada1.jpg

Classic strike versus a resting position (Kronk's photo). The snake in Kronk's photo looks to be sunning itself.

(If you run across a dead snake in the wild (very unusual), you would find that dead snakes are usually seen belly up.)

Why can't he disclose what his entire thought process was? Why does he insist that what crossed his mind during his mission into the woods was only to relieve himself? Why not: I went in there to relieve myself and while doing that, discovered a suspicious bag that prompted me to think of the Caylee Anthony case?

Did he really say that he came across the body/bag in August when he went into the woods to relieve himself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89