GUILTY IN - Salem, Washington Co, BlkMale 5-8, PMI approx 1 week, wooded area near roadway, Apr'22 - Cairo Ammar Jordan *1 guilty* *Mother arrested 2024*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Cairo Jordan's mother, Dejaune Anderson, appeared before a judge in southern Indiana on Tuesday.

Also... Mother of Cairo Jordan presents different name to Indiana judge, gets bond denied
Wow. Cuckoo for cocoa puffs.

Here's what was said about bond in the video you posted:

“I’m going to set your bond at no bond at this particular point in time. And if the space force comes forward and tells me that they are willing to monitor you, then we’ll take up the issue of bond at a later time”.

Everyone in that room did way better than I did in suppressing laughter. lol

And knowing what I know about her, and why she killed Cairo, it makes me believe that she wasn't faking being crazy. She's just... crazy.

@fred&edna Thanks for keeping up with the articles.
@Niner Oh my, has she ever been busy!
04/30/2024Discovery Filed
State Discovery Disclosure
Filed By: State of Indiana
04/30/2024Correspondence to/from Court Filed
In Re: Filings and request for copies and CCS. Copies and CCS sent to Defendant via WCDC
Filed By: Anderson, Dejaune L
04/30/2024Motion Filed
Motion for Time Extension
04/30/2024Motion Filed
Motion Against Washington County Jail, Indiana
04/30/2024Motion to Strike Filed
04/30/2024Motion Filed
Amended Motion for Dismissal
04/30/2024Motion Filed
Amended Motion for Summary Judgment
04/30/2024Document Filed
Memorandum of Law
04/30/2024Motion Filed
Amended Motion for Self-Representation
04/30/2024Motion Filed
Motion for Change of Judge due to Infractions and Ordinance Violations
04/30/2024Affidavit Filed
Affidavit for Change of Judge due to Infractions and Ordinance Violations
04/30/2024Administrative Event
Filings Received 04/30/2024 and forwarded to Counsel and the State.
05/15/2024Correspondence to/from Court Filed
In Re: Filings and Request for copies and CCS. Copies and CCS sent to Defendant via WCDC
05/15/2024Document Filed
Application of Memorandum of Law
05/15/2024Motion Filed
Praecipe for Delay in Decisions of Motion for Change of Judge due to Infractions and Ordinance Violations
05/28/2024Correspondence to/from Court Filed
In Re: Filings and copies of CCS and filings
05/28/2024Affidavit Filed
Affidavit of Terms of Representation by Counsel
Affidavit of Psychological Evaluation on 4/30/2024
Affidavit to Decline Psychiatric Evaluation
Affidavit of my Injustice Provided by The State of Indiana
05/28/2024Motion Filed
United States Supreme Court Motion to Dismiss
06/20/2024Pretrial Conference
Session: 04/25/2024 9:00 AM, Rescheduled
Session: 06/20/2024 9:00 AM, Judicial Officer: Medlock, Larry W
08/06/2024Jury Trial
Session: 08/06/2024 8:30 AM, Judicial Officer: Medlock, Larry W

During the time she couldn't be found, maybe she was holed up somewhere learning to be a jailhouse lawyer.
Yeah, no kidding. I've often wondered how some criminals know so darn much on what to do once behind bars. I'd have absolutely no clue. I find it mindboggling how much they know. Make you think there's been more than just a little bit of research on their part.

Yeah, no kidding. I've often wondered how some criminals know so darn much on what to do once behind bars. I'd have absolutely no clue. I find it mindboggling how much they know. Make you think there's been more than just a little bit of research on their part.
They can have books and they have a lot of time on their hands.

Based on the live streamed trials I've watched, most don't have a clue. There's been only one who had a notebook that he brought to every court appearance. It got pretty dog-eared by the time the trial was over.

@fred&edna Thanks for keeping up with the articles.
@Niner Oh my, has she ever been busy!
04/30/2024Discovery Filed
State Discovery Disclosure
Filed By: State of Indiana
04/30/2024Correspondence to/from Court Filed
In Re: Filings and request for copies and CCS. Copies and CCS sent to Defendant via WCDC
04/30/2024Motion Filed
Motion for Time Extension
04/30/2024Motion Filed
Motion Against Washington County Jail, Indiana
04/30/2024Motion to Strike Filed
04/30/2024Motion Filed
Amended Motion for Dismissal
04/30/2024Motion Filed
Amended Motion for Summary Judgment
04/30/2024Document Filed
Memorandum of Law
04/30/2024Motion Filed
Amended Motion for Self-Representation
04/30/2024Motion Filed
Motion for Change of Judge due to Infractions and Ordinance Violations
04/30/2024Affidavit Filed
Affidavit for Change of Judge due to Infractions and Ordinance Violations
04/30/2024Administrative Event
Filings Received 04/30/2024 and forwarded to Counsel and the State.
05/15/2024Correspondence to/from Court Filed
In Re: Filings and Request for copies and CCS. Copies and CCS sent to Defendant via WCDC
05/15/2024Document Filed
Application of Memorandum of Law
05/15/2024Motion Filed
Praecipe for Delay in Decisions of Motion for Change of Judge due to Infractions and Ordinance Violations
05/28/2024Correspondence to/from Court Filed
In Re: Filings and copies of CCS and filings
Affidavit of Terms of Representation by Counsel
Affidavit of Psychological Evaluation on 4/30/2024
Affidavit to Decline Psychiatric Evaluation
Affidavit of my Injustice Provided by The State of Indiana
05/28/2024Motion Filed
United States Supreme Court Motion to Dismiss
06/20/2024Pretrial Conference
Session: 04/25/2024 9:00 AM, Rescheduled
Session: 06/20/2024 9:00 AM, Judicial Officer: Medlock, Larry W
08/06/2024Jury Trial
Session: 08/06/2024 8:30 AM, Judicial Officer: Medlock, Larry W

I'll say!! A lot of motions! Off to correct my notes...

And I could not access that last post with her hand-written motion or whatever that was. Have to sign up for that link. Maybe someone who has access could type out what it says?? :D

And I could not access that last post with her hand-written motion or whatever that was. Have to sign up for that link. Maybe someone who has access could type out what it says?? :D
I'm having a hard time just reading the first page.
Can you open this link? The PDF is available for viewing in it.

I can have a crack at transcribing it. Might take me a little while, though.

I can have a crack at transcribing it. Might take me a little while, though.
Okay, wow. I am done. I think it's pretty accurate. I have tried to maintain spelling and punctuation. There were a few words I was unsure about that I bracketed and put my best guess with a ? Other points, she'd erased a word, and I have shown that with brackets and the word strike. I apologise for any other unintentional transcription errors.

Source:https://www.scribd.com/document/737994818/Affidavit-of-Injustice#download&from_embed

P1

IN THE WASHINGTON CIRCUIT COURT
COUNTY OF WASHINGTON
STATE OF INDIANA

STATE OF INDIANA
V
DEJAUNE ANDERSON

CAUSE NO.(S88C01-2210-FI-000833?)

May 27, 2024

AFFADAVIT OF MY INJUSTICE
PROVIDED BY THE STATE OF INDIANA

Since I have been shut out by Judge Larry Medlock to have (strike) my arguments heard before the justice system of America, I will write them in this affadavit. I am appauled by the unethical treatment I have experienced within this jail, the state courthouse, and federal courthouse connected to Washington County, Salem, Indiana. I have been illegally detained for about 40 days now. Its mind blowing to be a healer and high priestess receiving visions of the trauma and negativity that fill this place as I have to, enforced to interact with unethical, unintelligent life forms of humanity. Under the Constitution of Indiana Article 1 Section 9, I have the right to express my (strike) opinion, thought without being persecuted. We all know by the looks of my case thats too much like right. At this point, after seeing the way the entire Washington County Circuit & Supreme Court work together to change documentation after I file a motion, I expect a certain outcome to come about from this affadavit. Thanks to a WCSD officer I have trained by body to withstand the (likes? lives?)

P2
being attacked by agent orange. You can say I really have 2 nerves to give at this point. My case is the outcome of when humanity fails to understand how spirituality (soul), knowledge (mind), and our carbon bodies (physical being) all work cohesive to establish our life here on Earth. I completely understand why Salem, Indiana is being controlled by unethical humanity. At some point, you must understand the statement “Money is the root of all evil.” In Salem, Indiana prisoners of war from WWII used the stolen money from the Rothschild banks to pay our American politicians, servicemen to be allowed entry into our beautiful country. Thanks to the elite shutting people out from being billionaires and trillionaires at their own free will because their ancestors lied about why they were slaves. Most elite today come from families who were enslaved due to the murdering, pedophilia, and rapist culture they choose with their free will to create. Imagine how one lie and a stolen Rothschild billionaire baby cause the desent of the greatest bloodlines that were ever created. The slaves of caucasian decent slaughtered our great patriots stole their names and continued on with their Constitution. The slaves joined the army against the British to kill our own patriots to move up in ranks. Instead of the British dealing with their slaves like the great Tartarians, they shipped their prisoners here. The British could not admit fault for sleeping with slaves creating spawns of far evil worst than Satan wildest dreams. Bring forth today

P3
we have allowed the world and its beautiful creatures to be tainted due to lack of accountability and short cuts. My father was a great soldier and businessman slaughtered for his fortune. My brothers and sisters will not stand for me because they do not want their lives uprooted for helping me. Its really disheartening to say the least. Imagine your child is saved by your brother from the people who kidnapped you and him. Only for your brother to give him back to the slaveman for your child to be sold to the highest bidder. You are blamed for his murder. Then you do the energy work and the great soldiers of America find your son only to leave him without his mother love because they lack the awareness to comprehend what (strike) truly happened. The details are so hard for them to believe that you were placed under the greatest mind control to mankind and broke free. Imagine only being able to give your children love in the ether state of mind because humanity does not understand it was your strong beliefs in being a mother that saved your child. Imagine being so close to almost finding your son in California like literally at the same business at the same time and just missing him. Imagine the people you uncovered intelligence for so that their children can be safe thought your child was better off raised without his mother that fought so hard to ensure his safety. My patriotism was instilled into me from birth. Is it my fault that I was born to some of the greatest bloodlines? No. As I am forced to be around raptist, children molestors, incestors, drug addicts that use a title given to officers of law due to a dollar that pays debt and the man who

P4
wanted a feew more dollars to invest and grow his fortune, all I can say is God save America. If this is what I have to endure for my two beautiful sons that I recently gave physical birth to and was able to raise for a few years due to all my other children I birthed were stolen from me I am at peace. I hope that my children understand how destructive this need is and they keep themselves grounded and ignore the call to be patriots just for them to be able to live a life of peace. Their safety will be tested many times just because of their bloodline. I am truly sorry that I created you into a world where righteousness has no place even though the laws and history (profers? I think she meant profess) that righteousness exist. I am sorry that I am not allowed to physically be there to express the upmost love, but I am always there for you in spirit no matter what this weird humanity does to my physical being. They can never defeat my soul. Stay away from the secret societies that out ancestors founded, you will end up like your mother I know it will be hard please stay to yourself. Do not go and become these great men in sports, arts. Be someone subtle and play the shadow in the background. Hopefully our family members will keep you safe. You cannot really trust too much in that, look at your mother’s position and learn (baby?) from my mistakes of loving a world who only loved to steal, rob, and cheat me out of the pleasures of life God gave to me. I love you all my children those through birth and those through IVF with different parents. Please take heed to everything I express, even if you were not raised by me. Have the strength of US Steel, have the courage of a lion, have the

P5
knowledge of an orca whale, and have the love for self. Only you matter and the decisions that you make will effect the outcomes of your fortune. I affirm and certify all allegations under the penalty of perjury,

Certified (illegible signature)

DEJAUNE (strike) ANDERSON #19499
WASHINGTON COUNTY DETENTION FACILITY
808 JACKSON ST
SALEM, IN 47167
NO EMAIL/NO PHONE

Last edited:
Okay, wow. I am done. I think it's pretty accurate. I have tried to maintain spelling and punctuation. There were a few words I was unsure about that I bracketed and put my best guess with a ? Other points, she'd erased a word, and I have shown that with brackets and the word strike. I apologise for any other unintentional transcription errors.

P1

IN THE WASHINGTON CIRCUIT COURT
COUNTY OF WASHINGTON
STATE OF INDIANA

STATE OF INDIANA
V
DEJAUNE ANDERSON

CAUSE NO.(S88C01-2210-FI-000833?)

May 27, 2024

AFFADAVIT OF MY INJUSTICE
PROVIDED BY THE STATE OF INDIANA

Since I have been shut out by Judge Larry Medlock to have (strike) my arguments heard before the justice system of America, I will write them in this affadavit. I am appauled by the unethical treatment I have experienced within this jail, the state courthouse, and federal courthouse connected to Washington County, Salem, Indiana. I have been illegally detained for about 40 days now. Its mind blowing to be a healer and high priestess receiving visions of the trauma and negativity that fill this place as I have to, enforced to interact with unethical, unintelligent life forms of humanity. Under the Constitution of Indiana Article 1 Section 9, I have the right to express my (strike) opinion, thought without being persecuted. We all know by the looks of my case thats too much like right. At this point, after seeing the way the entire Washington County Circuit & Supreme Court work together to change documentation after I file a motion, I expect a certain outcome to come about from this affadavit. Thanks to a WCSD officer I have trained by body to withstand the (likes? lives?)

P2
being attacked by agent orange. You can say I really have 2 nerves to give at this point. My case is the outcome of when humanity fails to understand how spirituality (soul), knowledge (mind), and our carbon bodies (physical being) all work cohesive to establish our life here on Earth. I completely understand why Salem, Indiana is being controlled by unethical humanity. At some point, you must understand the statement “Money is the root of all evil.” In Salem, Indiana prisoners of war from WWII used the stolen money from the Rothschild banks to pay our American politicians, servicemen to be allowed entry into our beautiful country. Thanks to the elite shutting people out from being billionaires and trillionaires at their own free will because their ancestors lied about why they were slaves. Most elite today come from families who were enslaved due to the murdering, pedophilia, and rapist culture they choose with their free will to create. Imagine how one lie and a stolen Rothschild billionaire baby cause the desent of the greatest bloodlines that were ever created. The slaves of caucasian decent slaughtered our great patriots stole their names and continued on with their Constitution. The slaves joined the army against the British to kill our own patriots to move up in ranks. Instead of the British dealing with their slaves like the great Tartarians, they shipped their prisoners here. The British could not admit fault for sleeping with slaves creating spawns of far evil worst than Satan wildest dreams. Bring forth today

P3
we have allowed the world and its beautiful creatures to be tainted due to lack of accountability and short cuts. My father was a great soldier and businessman slaughtered for his fortune. My brothers and sisters will not stand for me because they do not want their lives uprooted for helping me. Its really disheartening to say the least. Imagine your child is saved by your brother from the people who kidnapped you and him. Only for your brother to give him back to the slaveman for your child to be sold to the highest bidder. You are blamed for his murder. Then you do the energy work and the great soldiers of America find your son only to leave him without his mother love because they lack the awareness to comprehend what (strike) truly happened. The details are so hard for them to believe that you were placed under the greatest mind control to mankind and broke free. Imagine only being able to give your children love in the ether state of mind because humanity does not understand it was your strong beliefs in being a mother that saved your child. Imagine being so close to almost finding your son in California like literally at the same business at the same time and just missing him. Imagine the people you uncovered intelligence for so that their children can be safe thought your child was better off raised without his mother that fought so hard to ensure his safety. My patriotism was instilled into me from birth. Is it my fault that I was born to some of the greatest bloodlines? No. As I am forced to be around raptist, children molestors, incestors, drug addicts that use a title given to officers of law due to a dollar that pays debt and the man who

P4
wanted a feew more dollars to invest and grow his fortune, all I can say is God save America. If this is what I have to endure for my two beautiful sons that I recently gave physical birth to and was able to raise for a few years due to all my other children I birthed were stolen from me I am at peace. I hope that my children understand how destructive this need is and they keep themselves grounded and ignore the call to be patriots just for them to be able to live a life of peace. Their safety will be tested many times just because of their bloodline. I am truly sorry that I created you into a world where righteousness has no place even though the laws and history (profers? I think she meant profess) that righteousness exist. I am sorry that I am not allowed to physically be there to express the upmost love, but I am always there for you in spirit no matter what this weird humanity does to my physical being. They can never defeat my soul. Stay away from the secret societies that out ancestors founded, you will end up like your mother I know it will be hard please stay to yourself. Do not go and become these great men in sports, arts. Be someone subtle and play the shadow in the background. Hopefully our family members will keep you safe. You cannot really trust too much in that, look at your mother’s position and learn (baby?) from my mistakes of loving a world who only loved to steal, rob, and cheat me out of the pleasures of life God gave to me. I love you all my children those through birth and those through IVF with different parents. Please take heed to everything I express, even if you were not raised by me. Have the strength of US Steel, have the courage of a lion, have the

P5
knowledge of an orca whale, and have the love for self. Only you matter and the decisions that you make will effect the outcomes of your fortune. I affirm and certify all allegations under the penalty of perjury,

Certified (illegible signature)

DEJAUNE (strike) ANDERSON #19499
WASHINGTON COUNTY DETENTION FACILITY
808 JACKSON ST
SALEM, IN 47167
NO EMAIL/NO PHONE
Great job! Thanks for taking the time to do that.

Great job! Thanks for taking the time to do that.
It's okay! I'm just winding down after having to leave the house today, rewatching Netflix specials on the New York mob, and it gave me something to do with my hands.

My mother has the worst handwriting in the world, sometimes I can read it when even she can't. Dejaune's was a cakewalk in comparison.

My thoughts about the content? It made me wonder if Lori Vallow is in the market for a celly. They have so much in common. They'd either get on like a house on fire or fight like cats in a sack.

MOO

It's okay! I'm just winding down after having to leave the house today, rewatching Netflix specials on the New York mob, and it gave me something to do with my hands.

My mother has the worst handwriting in the world, sometimes I can read it when even she can't. Dejaune's was a cakewalk in comparison.

My thoughts about the content? It made me wonder if Lori Vallow is in the market for a celly. They have so much in common. They'd either get on like a house on fire or fight like cats in a sack.

MOO
Thank you for doing that, really helpful.

Favor, can you add the document link to your post for easy reference? Or repost together.

I did not have Tartarians on my bingo card.

Jmo

Thank you for doing that, really helpful.

Favor, can you add the document link to your post for easy reference? Or repost together.

I did not have Tartarians on my bingo card.

Jmo
I just put the link to the Scribd upload of document in the post, is that what you meant? I meant to do that, I just forgot because dumping the transcript from my doc file to the post box mucked up my formatting and I had to spend a while fixing it up, and it slipped my mind.

No Tartarians on your card, but did you have orcas?

It's such a hot mess in pretty neat, regular handwriting.

Probably the thing that stuck out most for me was "Only you matter and the decisions that you make will effect the outcomes of your fortune." That struck me as yeah, amid the conspiracy theory nonsense and saccharine declarations of love for her many many children, that, that right there is the truth about how Dejaune thinks and lives her life. Only she matters and the decisions she made led her right were she is right now.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back