GUILTY IN - Salem, Washington Co, BlkMale 5-8, PMI approx 1 week, wooded area near roadway, Apr'22 - Cairo Ammar Jordan *1 guilty* *Mother arrested 2024*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Someone could have used an ATV through the woods as well I suppose. Having my signature morning fuzzy brain but I don't remember if its been said how far off the road the child was found. JMO

Attached shows roads vs woods.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220420-080329_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20220420-080329_Maps.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 18
I was using whatever the default one Google Maps gave for directions from I-65 in general, which I think was the Memphis stop. Agree that one is probably heavily trafficked. The Henryville one does seem shorter but it also would mean if someone took that, they would make tons of turns to end up where they did, which seems like they would have to have knowledge of the area.
I have taken the Henryville exit to get to Salem and it is considerably shorter. You wouldn’t have to have knowledge of the area. It could be someone was looking for a rural area that was a distance from their own home to dump a body.

MOO and quite a bit of experience traveling in the area.

I have taken the Henryville exit to get to Salem and it is considerably shorter. You wouldn’t have to have knowledge of the area. It could be someone was looking for a rural area that was a distance from their own home to dump a body.

MOO and quite a bit of experience traveling in the area.

And really, they could have came from any direction. French Lick is a vacation destination. JMO

It could also be someone was just looking for a rural area somewhere off the interstate. When I lived in Illinois there was a very rural area several miles off I-65 in our county where bodies were dumped, usually from Chicago murders.

If anyone is still searching for that suitcase, keep in mind it could be a "las vegas suitcase cover". Work is hectic for me this week. :(

I noticed news outlets were mentioning that the Las Vegas stuff "wrapped" around the luggage--definitely made me think it could be a cover/wrap: Indiana boy's body found in suitcase Washington County

That article also narrows the age of the child down to 5 years old based on what they found from dental exam during the autopsy :( -- interesting because they also mention he's 4 feet tall, that seems very tall for a 5-year-old (I say this as a mom to a 5-year-old who spends a lot of time around kids in that age group and 4 feet at that age is off the growth chart)

Someone could have used an ATV through the woods as well I suppose. Having my signature morning fuzzy brain but I don't remember if its been said how far off the road the child was found. JMO

Attached shows roads vs woods.
The body was found approx. 80 feet from the roadway as per video statement by LE #post 44, imo.

A child's body was found in a suitcase near the woods in Southern Indiana. What we know. – Louisville Courier Journal
<snipped & BBM>
Details regarding his clothing are still being withheld, a decision Huls said had been made by investigators.

[...]

An autopsy of the boy was completed Tuesday, April 19, according to ISP, though a definitive cause of death has not yet been confirmed.

"Results of the toxicology report are still pending, and investigators are hopeful that information will shed more light on the cause of death," a release from state police stated.

[...]

ISP has asked the public not to send in information on children that had previously been reported missing because investigators are already looking into those cases.

Thanks for posting this, rjfjet. Information from the USA Today article linked in your post:

Black male child

5 to 8 years old, though closer to 5 years old.

approximately 4 feet tall, has a slim build and a short haircut

Investigators believe the child's death occurred sometime within the past week.

The boy's body was inside a closed hard-shell suitcase when it was found Saturday.

He was found in the Indiana woods and doesn’t match any missing children from the state.

I noticed news outlets were mentioning that the Las Vegas stuff "wrapped" around the luggage--definitely made me think it could be a cover/wrap: Indiana boy's body found in suitcase Washington County

That article also narrows the age of the child down to 5 years old based on what they found from dental exam during the autopsy :( -- interesting because they also mention he's 4 feet tall, that seems very tall for a 5-year-old (I say this as a mom to a 5-year-old who spends a lot of time around kids in that age group and 4 feet at that age is off the growth chart)

I’d say it’s a sure bet that they are either way off on the age or the height. A tall eight-year-old might reach 4 feet but they’re saying he’s probably closer to five years old.

The fact that this child was discarded the way he was and there appears to be no parent looking for him it makes me suspect that he was probably abused and neglected before his death. Maybe he is a malnourished eight year old.

Maybe he is the child of someone who is being sex trafficked. His mom might not be free to make a report to the police. Or she could be dead. MOO

Thanks for posting this, rjfjet. Information from the USA Today article linked in your post:

Black male child

5 to 8 years old, though closer to 5 years old.

approximately 4 feet tall, has a slim build and a short haircut

Investigators believe the child's death occurred sometime within the past week.

The boy's body was inside a closed hard-shell suitcase when it was found Saturday.

He was found in the Indiana woods and doesn’t match any missing children from the state.
No problem I have been trying 2 posts whatever I can find online with anything on a crime and seen this and put it put this is sad I hope they found out who he is

I’d say it’s a sure bet that they are either way off on the age or the height. A tall eight-year-old might reach 4 feet but they’re saying he’s probably closer to five years old.

The fact that this child was discarded the way he was and there appears to be no parent looking for him it makes me suspect that he was probably abused and neglected before his death. Maybe he is a malnourished eight year old.

Maybe he is the child of someone who is being sex trafficked. His mom might not be free to make a report to the police. Or she could be dead. MOO

From an article quoted above, he was well cared for:

What do we know about the boy?
Huls said the victim is approximately 5 years old. He’s described as a Black male who’s about 4 feet tall with a slim build and short hair. Police had previously said they believed the boy was between the ages of 5 and 8, but they’re now confident he is around 5 years old.

Investigators are convinced he was killed within the last week.

“We still believe the death occurred within the past week,” Huls said. “The child was in good condition, as far as the circumstances go. Based on the dental condition, the teeth were clean, in good shape. [There’s] nothing we can go off there to identify, but he appeared well cared for.”

The autopsy was completed Tuesday. Huls said there was no definitive answer for the cause of death. Investigators are now waiting for toxicology results, which can take up to six weeks.

Boy's body found in suitcase in Washington County Indiana

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back