GUILTY IN - Salem, Washington Co, BlkMale 5-8, PMI approx 1 week, wooded area near roadway, Apr'22 - Cairo Ammar Jordan *1 guilty* *Mother arrested 2024*

@FrostedGlass - just wonder if they have found Anderson yet?

TIA!
Christmas Tree Dancing Smiley

Thursday, December 15th:
*Pretrial Conference Hearing (@ 9am CT) – IN - Cairo Ammar Jordan (5) was found about 7:30pm Saturday night, April 16, 2022 by a mushroom hunter in the heavily wooded area of Washington County off a dead-end road, 80 ft. from a roadway inside a suitcase with a distinctive Las Vegas design on the front & back near the town of New Pekin. May have died within the last week. He was identified on October 26, 2022. He would have turned 6 on 10/23/22. – *Dawn Elaine Coleman (40) arrested (in S.F. on 10/19/22) & charged (10/26/22) with 1st degree neglect of a dependent resulting in death & obstruction of justice & additional charge of aiding, inducing or causing murder. Was extradited from CA to IN (10/26/22). $5M cash bond.
Trial set to begin on 5/2/23.
Case & court info from 4/19/22 thru 10/26/22 reference post #313 here:
[URL unfurl="false]https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...adway-apr22-cairo-ammar-jordan.619320/page-16[/URL]

11/5/22 Update: Coleman: In San Francisco, CA. Coleman has hearing on 11/22/22 @ 9am. Held in San Francisco County jail on a fugitive felony warrant. 10/26/22: Notice of exclusion of confidential info. Access to court records (exclusion). Notice of intent to admit lab report. Filing of criminal history & standard objection. Probable cause affidavit filed. Order to seal & exclude case records from public access issued by Judge Larry Medlock. Probable cause found: Order issued by Judge Medlock. Warrant or writ of attachment for the body of a person issued. Initial hearing on 11/21/22 @ 1:30pm. Probation files risk assessment. 11/21/22: Motion to add Count 3: aiding, inducing or causing murder. Order: finding probable cause & adding Court 3-granted by Judge Larry W. Medlock. Motion to reorder counts-granted. Probable cause affidavit filed. Amended probable cause affidavit for arrest.
11/21/22 Update: State appears by Tara Hunt; Mark Clark appears from the Public Defender’s Office; Defendant appears in custody of the WCDC for initial hearing. Defendant read charges, rights & penalties. Defendant is initialed on Counts 1 & 2 as well as newly added Count 3 (Aiding, Inducing or Causing Murder). Indigent Counsel appointed at County expense ($100 reimbursement ordered). The Court sets the Defendant's bond at $5 Million full cash. State of Indiana files Motion to hold Defendant without bail & requests matter be heard. Counsel, Mark Clark requests time to prepare & requests matter be set on the next pretrial conference date & the Court grants. Motion for discovery. Objection to notice of intent to admit laboratory report & demand for cross examination filed by Dawn Coleman. 11/22/22: Discovery Order entered. Order setting bond. Next pretrial conference hearing on 12/15/22 & trial set to begin on 5/2/23.
*Dejaune Ludie Anderson (37) "mom" has warrant (10/14/22) out for her arrest for neglect of a dependent resulting in death & obstruction of justice. A subsequent murder warrant was issued on 10/25/22. Has not been located.

@Niner

12/15/2022Pretrial Conference
Session: 12/15/2022 9:00 AM, Judicial Officer: Medlock, Larry W
Result: Concluded
12/15/2022Hearing
Session: 12/15/2022 9:00 AM, Judicial Officer: Medlock, Larry W
Comment: Motion to Hold Defendant without Bond
Result: Commenced and concluded
12/15/2022Hearing Scheduling Activity
Pretrial Conference scheduled for 02/02/2023 at 9:00 AM.
12/15/2022Hearing Journal Entry
State appears by TCH; Def. appears in custody and with Counsel, Ryan Bower for hearing on the States Motion to Hold Defendant without Bond. The Court hears sworn testimony and arguments and takes this matter under advisement. Order to follow.
Judicial Officer: Medlock, Larry W
02/02/2023Pretrial Conference
Session: 02/02/2023 9:00 AM, Judicial Officer: Medlock, Larry W
05/02/2023Jury Trial
Session: 05/02/2023 8:30 AM, Judicial Officer: Medlock, Larry W

@Niner no sign of the mother's arrest yet. The one they have in custody gets no bond?
12/28/2022Order Issued
Order on the State of Indiana's Motion to Hold Defendant without Bond.
Noticed: Hunt, Tara Coats
Noticed: Clark, Mark D
05/02/2023Jury Trial

I'm sorry if it's already been stated, but who is Dawn Elaine Coleman, and what is her relationship to the victim and the mother? TIA

I'm sorry if it's already been stated, but who is Dawn Elaine Coleman, and what is her relationship to the victim and the mother? TIA
That's talked about here:

@Niner no sign of the mother's arrest yet. The one they have in custody gets no bond?
12/28/2022Order Issued
Order on the State of Indiana's Motion to Hold Defendant without Bond.
Noticed: Hunt, Tara Coats
Noticed: Clark, Mark D
05/02/2023Jury Trial

Thank you for the update! :)

Does anyone else feel like maybe the mother won't be found for some reason?

I'm starting to wonder if she's dead and they just haven't found or IDed her yet.
Not me. I'm thinking she'll be found, although, it is odd she's gone this long without being seen. You'd think they'd track her by using a bank card. I'm guessing she's not using one and either staying with someone she knows, or with a newly found 'friend'. She might be doing a little of this and a little of that to get by.

I'd be surprised if she killed herself but obviously I could be wrong. :)

Not me. I'm thinking she'll be found, although, it is odd she's gone this long without being seen. You'd think they'd track her by using a bank card. I'm guessing she's not using one and either staying with someone she knows, or with a newly found 'friend'. She might be doing a little of this and a little of that to get by.

I'd be surprised if she killed herself but obviously I could be wrong. :)
I wasn't necessarily thinking suicide, there are plenty of ways to die and be hard to ID, especially if you're from out of state.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ashley1985
Back