IN IN - St Joseph Co., 'Madison' WhtFem 177UFIN, 20-35, in remote area, Dec'96

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.doenetwork.us/cases/1285dfpa.html

ALDaley.jpg

Angie Lynn Daley
Missing since August 24, 1995 from Waynesboro, Franklin County, Pennsylvania.
Classification: Endangered Runaway

Vital Statistics

* Date Of Birth: November 28, 1977
* Age at Time of Disappearance: 17 years old
* Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 4'8" (142 cm); 100 lbs (45 kg)
* Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; brown eyes.
* Marks, Scars, Tattoos: A 1 inch scar on her forehead and a cross tattoo between her thumb and forefinger.

Circumstances of Disappearance
Daley was last seen on August 24, 1995 in Waynesboro, PA. She visited a residence at Hawbaker Avenue in Waynesboro, PA. After leaving, she never returned home. The investigation into Daley's disappearance has been ongoing since her mother reported her missing on September 9, 1995. She had a history of running away from home and not returning for long stretches of time.
There is no indication that foul play was involved in Daley's disappearance. Some of Daley's friends who were interviewed after she disappeared reported family problems. Another friend mentioned that the night Daley vanished, she said she was planning to go on the road with a truck driver.
There may have been a possibility she was dabbling in drugs. Both parents confirmed they have not had any contact with her since August 1995.
Possible match?:
1. This is a WOW match to the new reconstruction on the Doe Network page.
2. Angie is listed as shorter and younger than the estimate for Jane Doe.
3. Angie is thought to have possibly went on the road with a truck driver. That might explain the 10 hour seperation of the two cities.

This is so close to the reconstruction I'm going to send an email.

1285dfpa is Diana Lynn Miller.
Angie Lynn Daley was found in 2010.

By Denise Bonura
The Record Herald
Posted Apr 09, 2010 @ 11:24 AM
Last update Apr 09, 2010 @ 11:28 AM

The skeletal remains of a Waynesboro girl missing since 1995 were found Tuesday near Waynecastle.

Pennsylvania State Police found the skeletal remains of Angie Lynn Daley on private property near Waynecastle while investigating the murder of Kristy Dawn Hoke, 29, of Hagerstown.
Daley was 17 at the time of her disappearance.

Daley was murdered and died of blunt force head trauma, Franklin County Coroner Jeffrey R. Conner said.
Jeffrey Eldon Miles Sr., 47, of State Line and formerly of Hagerstown and Waynesboro has been charged with criminal homicide in Hoke’s death. Her body was found Tuesday morning in a wooded area off Ninth Street in Waynesboro after Miles spent three hours on the bridge over Interstate 81 in State Line threatening to commit suicide.

Miles lived in Waynesboro when Daley went missing, according to several of the teen’s friends.
http://www.therecordherald.com/news...-the-murder-of-Kristy-Dawn-Hoke-of-Hagerstown

It says the UID was approx 61" and 110lbs on the NamUs site. The first post here says 5'3-5'7 and 130 lbs.

Julie Dalton Johnson
http://projectjason.org/forums/index.php?topic=7824.0
South Bend is about 2 hours north on us 31 from Kokomo wear she went missing

:welcome: to Websleuths, Janestnycrk4:

"Madison" has the distinctive feature of having no upper-lateral incisors. Looking at Julie Dalton Johnson's smiling photo, she does have prominent upper-central incisors. If she was "Madison", the teeth adjacent to her UC incisors would be canines. The teeth next to the UC incisors don't appear to be canines, although the photo isn't clear enough to be sure.

Everything else (i.e., height, age, timeline, geography, etc.) seems pretty close.

"Madison" has the distinctive feature of having no upper-lateral incisors. Looking at Julie Dalton Johnson's smiling photo, she does have prominent upper-central incisors. If she was "Madison", the teeth adjacent to her UC incisors would be canines. The teeth next to the UC incisors don't appear to be canines, although the photo isn't clear enough to be sure.

Everything else (i.e., height, age, timeline, geography, etc.) seems pretty close.

thanks for the welcome

I remember seeing a flier for Julie on the back of a mini van when i got married in may of 91. my name is also Julie also from Kokomo. so i always remembered her.Looks like it has been 20 years since her disappearance. wish i could help her.

another one of those profiles where "dental records on file" does not help us one bit in trying to rule someone in or out. I realize in this case a smiling face with teeth would be a dead giveaway but absent the photo, it is difficult to match dental records for us laypeople when no details are given about the missing person's teeth.

Again... Namus and The Doe Network have a height and weight descrepency.

Namus lists the UID as being an estimated 5'1 and 110 lbs
Doe Network lists the UID as being between 5'3 - 5'7 and 130 lbs

2100673770045078242S200x200Q851.jpg
2956694990045078242S600x600Q851.jpg

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/f/fourcher_terri.html

I was reading through this thread again, and decided to call in Terri Ann Fourcher as a possible match to Madison. I left a voicemail with Lt. Tom Cameron of the South Bend PD. He is on vacation this week though, so it should be next week at the soonest if I hear back from him.

2956694990045078242S600x600Q851.jpg

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/f/fourcher_terri.html

I was reading through this thread again, and decided to call in Terri Ann Fourcher as a possible match to Madison. I left a voicemail with Lt. Tom Cameron of the South Bend PD. He is on vacation this week though, so it should be next week at the soonest if I hear back from him.

I just got ahold of Sgt. Cameron. He took down the info on Terri Ann Fourcher. He said that he is working on an active homicide case, but will try to get to it later in the week. He gave me the number to his direct line, and told me that I could call him later in the week for a follow-up.

Back in August, I received a PM from Terri's daughter. I won't divulge all that she wrote, other than that she was interested in my take on her similarities to Madison, and that Terri had quite a bit of dental reconstruction surgery when she was a teenager, but she doesn't know whether she was missing #7 and 10. She also says that two years ago, she and her brother were going to drive from Idaho to Reno to provide DNA samples. But Terri's MP case was transferred to another detective who was unaware of the plans, and that detective was not interested in meeting with them.

I suggested that it's not uncommon for the agency in charge of the MP case to contact the local LE agency where the family members live, and have the family members submit the samples locally, rather than having them make a long trip to the MP jurisdiction for that purpose. But I don't know if they ever tried that approach.

But in a nutshell, I know that as of August, there was no DNA on Terri Fourcher, and she was not in CODIS. I am not sure whether the dentals are in the possession of Reno PD.

Putting Robin Vaudreuil up for consideration:

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/v/vaudreuil_robin.html

vaudreuil_robin.jpg
vaudreuil_robin2.jpg
177UFIN3.jpg

Height, weight, age, hair color, date of disappearance all within range. She called her mom and said she was headed to Oswego, NY. She had a habit of hitching rides with long haul truckers. If she continued on with a trucker after Oswego, it would be almost totally a straight shot on 90 to South Bend.

Can't tell about the teeth, but maybe Carl can?

Putting Robin Vaudreuil up for consideration:

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/v/vaudreuil_robin.html

vaudreuil_robin.jpg
vaudreuil_robin2.jpg
177UFIN3.jpg

Height, weight, age, hair color, date of disappearance all within range. She called her mom and said she was headed to Oswego, NY. She had a habit of hitching rides with long haul truckers. If she continued on with a trucker after Oswego, it would be almost totally a straight shot on 90 to South Bend.

Can't tell about the teeth, but maybe Carl can?

It all looks good to me, although if she ended up in Indiana, she overshot her supposed destination of Oswego NY from Worcester MA. But it says that she had no known connection to Oswego, so who knows whether she was really headed there.

From what I can see of her teeth, she could be missing her #7 & #10 teeth. The two teeth adjacent to her upper front teeth (#8 & #9) look a little pointy (like canines).

Given the discrepancy in Madison's height between DoeNetwork and NamUs, we can't really say that height is within range. Robin's height is consistent to Madison's NamUs height estimate. But we don't know which height estimate is correct.

Thanks, Carl. I also considered the possibility that she made it to Oswego, and then headed on further. Or that Oswego was a lie to begin with.

ANOTHER RULE OUT.

I submitted Nancy Wroblewski NamUs MP # 2918

Besides similar looks, if you map it, the UID was located at 21300 Madison Rd, South Bend Ind and Nancy Wroblewski went missing from Kessler Blvd, South Bend Ind. That is about 10 miles apart.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/2918/0/

I received this reply:

We did check Nancy for a possible match to the found body both back in 1996 and again in 2008 I did it again using modern technology and she is not our Madison (found body).

Thanks
Tom

Sgt. Thomas Cameron

I don't feel as bad being wrong since they checked it twice. Seems they must have thought it was a match too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinCaseBreakGlass
Back