IN - Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Rosco ~ Haven't heard from you in a while, just want to make sure you're doing okay.

It's kind of interesting, isn't it? Terry Durbin worked with Terry Anderson, TD was involved in drugs and if he is convicted of this murder then we will know he has the capacity to commit such a crime. If TD knew TA had a large amount of cash on him to purchase the boat could it be feasible he wanted that money for drugs or to pay off a drug dealer or just because he wanted the money? Whoever killed Terry and Darlene was familiar with the house and where things were kept and again TD fits that profile. IF he had something to do with it that would be great if he started talking while in prison. If he ends up going away for a long time for murder he might start talking in an attempt to make himself look tough and make the other inmates leery of him.

I wish Rosco would drop by and give us her thoughts about Terry Durbin.

I have never posted anything on the internet before but after readin "A" post I felt that I have to.Yes Terry Durbin has been arrested for killing Patrick Cheadle...along with Robbery and a few other charges.So has David Mizner(sp).They will be going to court for that.Rick Cassity had nothing to do with Patricks murder.Patrick was killed at Ricks house while he was out of town.Terry Durbin has NOT been charged with the murder of "A" parents.He was taken in after it happened and he was questioned and polygraphed and released.TD and TA worked together for quite awhile.They went fishing together and were friends at one time."A" and her boyfriend at the time (Quay) and TD and TA were all friends.Since the murder of Patrick they have began questioning anybody who knew TD about the murder of TA and DA again.But as of last week they have not charged TD with their murders."A" is lieing.

Welcome Aspen. I'm glad you could make sense of "A's" post and kind of break it down for us.

Prayers that the Anderson case is solved soon so justice can be served.

I have never posted anything on the internet before but after readin "A" post I felt that I have to.Yes Terry Durbin has been arrested for killing Patrick Cheadle...along with Robbery and a few other charges.So has David Mizner(sp).They will be going to court for that.Rick Cassity had nothing to do with Patricks murder.Patrick was killed at Ricks house while he was out of town.Terry Durbin has NOT been charged with the murder of "A" parents.He was taken in after it happened and he was questioned and polygraphed and released.TD and TA worked together for quite awhile.They went fishing together and were friends at one time."A" and her boyfriend at the time (Quay) and TD and TA were all friends.Since the murder of Patrick they have began questioning anybody who knew TD about the murder of TA and DA again.But as of last week they have not charged TD with their murders."A" is lieing.

Welcome to Websleuths Aspen! It is always nice to have locals posting. I have been following Terry and Darlene's case since the beginning and as I stated a few posts back after I posted the one you just quoted I got a little over-excited at possibly have some new information and was treating Durbin as if he had been tried and convicted. Dark Knight was kind enough to pull me back down to earth. I certainly don't trust anything that comes out of "A"'s mouth and like I said before she is stating on the internet the cops have told her personally TD murdered her parents which is a bunch of rubbish. I am sorry but look at her and her history - the cops would not tell her that especially since he has not been charged with anything.

I am glad to hear LE is questioning Durbin's friends about the Anderson murders. There are people who know what happened to them and the more people LE questions and intimidates the better their chances of getting someone to talk especially if they are looking at jail time for something else and can work out a plea bargain.

Welcome to WS Aspen, and thank you for the clarification. I'm glad to know that crowd is being questioned again.

Welcome to Websleuths Aspen! It is always nice to have locals posting. I have been following Terry and Darlene's case since the beginning and as I stated a few posts back after I posted the one you just quoted I got a little over-excited at possibly have some new information and was treating Durbin as if he had been tried and convicted. Dark Knight was kind enough to pull me back down to earth. I certainly don't trust anything that comes out of "A"'s mouth and like I said before she is stating on the internet the cops have told her personally TD murdered her parents which is a bunch of rubbish. I am sorry but look at her and her history - the cops would not tell her that especially since he has not been charged with anything.

I am glad to hear LE is questioning Durbin's friends about the Anderson murders. There are people who know what happened to them and the more people LE questions and intimidates the better their chances of getting someone to talk especially if they are looking at jail time for something else and can work out a plea bargain.

Thank you guys for welcoming me.As I said I have never posted anything on here or anywhere else for that matter but,I felt as though I had to.Right is right and wrong is wrong,and as far as I know (last week) TD has not been charged with TA & DA's murder. It isn't the LE that is asking questions it is the State.If TD had something to do with the murder of T & D then he should pay for it however the state see's fit.But for "A" to wrongfully accuse him is just that...WRONG!If TD DID have something to do with it,time will tell because the State will do their job and find out just as they are going to do with the murder of Patrick.I hope and pray that the truth comes out and is told so these families(TA & DA's family,Patrick's family,David Mizner's family & TD's family)will know the truth and finally get some justice!!!!!TD's family needs the justice also so they know if he has done all of this."A" needs to get her story and facts straight before she opens her mouth and inserts her foot.She needs to think back & remember just how much she liked TD when he was going over to TA's house and how much she trusted TD.

Thanks again Aspen.

If TD did have anything to do with it, perhaps DNA evidence might support that.... especially if TD's DNA appears on items that were not stolen from the home that LE collected as evidence.

Time will tell.

I wonder if TD had ever borrowed money from TA. I vageully recall talk of someone owing Terry money, or Terry recently finding out some information that he was not happy with.

I wonder if "A" is shooting off her mouth to cover her own arse because SHE has suspicions or bits of 'rumors' which she dismissed, or partial memories because she was so high her memories are only in bits and pieces and now that she had, at least a little forced time sober, the memories were becoming clearer. Of course that is just me wondering outloud.

I wonder if TD had ever borrowed money from TA. I vageully recall talk of someone owing Terry money, or Terry recently finding out some information that he was not happy with.

I wonder if "A" is shooting off her mouth to cover her own arse because SHE has suspicions or bits of 'rumors' which she dismissed, or partial memories because she was so high her memories are only in bits and pieces and now that she had, at least a little forced time sober, the memories were becoming clearer. Of course that is just me wondering outloud.

I agree with you and so does anyone and everyone else who knows all the parties involved.I think if the LE are (according to "A")telling "A" that TD did murder her parents then I think they should tell everyone else how they know she didn't do it.But that is just me rattling off.Everyone always says the same thing......"I think "A" had something to do with it,she had alot to gain."

I agree with you and so does anyone and everyone else who knows all the parties involved.I think if the LE are (according to "A")telling "A" that TD did murder her parents then I think they should tell everyone else how they know she didn't do it.But that is just me rattling off.Everyone always says the same thing......"I think "A" had something to do with it,she had alot to gain."

It would seem that A had more to gain than anyone else, by what we've read and IMO. Maybe with the new round of questioning people, someone will forget what they said the first time around and give up some new important details. (That's what I'm praying happens.)

I don't know anyone involved in the case but I can't make sense of LE telling anyone much of anything especially before formal charges are made? It seems like that could compromise the case?

It would seem that A had more to gain than anyone else, by what we've read and IMO. Maybe with the new round of questioning people, someone will forget what they said the first time around and give up some new important details. (That's what I'm praying happens.)

I don't know anyone involved in the case but I can't make sense of LE telling anyone much of anything especially before formal charges are made? It seems like that could compromise the case?

It is not typical LE procedure to talk at ALL during an investigation, for that very reason. They don't tell Rosco a lot of things because "it's an ongoing investigation." And if someone was arrested for the murder, itself, they would certainly tell Rosco, as well. Terry was her father, too.

I don't want to get my hopes up with the new rumors of a certain new suspect with the initials TD but I am praying that the guilty party is finally arrested an pays for the heinous murders of Terry and Darleen. My heart breaks for Rosco and her family. Rosco, if you are still reading here please know that I pray for your family and for justice for you Dad and Stepmother every night in my nightly prayers.

I've been hearing that "A" has been arrested again for drugs and is back in jail in Michigan. I cannot confirm it, yet, though.

Did you ever get confirmation on this?

I have read notification ads in the local paper the last couple of weeks for A and BW on their oldest child T's adoption petition. Since the court doesn't have an address for them and their where abouts are unknown they have to legally do the notification this way. If they don't respond within 30 days of the notifications first being published the adoption will go through.

It sickens me to think about what A did to her children. There are so many people out there that would love to have children and can't and she just tosses hers aside like trash. T is better off where she is and I am sure her other child is too.

Did you ever get confirmation on this?

I have read notification ads in the local paper the last couple of weeks for A and BW on their oldest child T's adoption petition. Since the court doesn't have an address for them and their where abouts are unknown they have to legally do the notification this way. If they don't respond within 30 days of the notifications first being published the adoption will go through.

It sickens me to think about what A did to her children. There are so many people out there that would love to have children and can't and she just tosses hers aside like trash. T is better off where she is and I am sure her other child is too.

No, I didn't, but there were links posted earlier indicating it was for probation technical violation, maybe.

I don't want to get my hopes up with the new rumors of a certain new suspect with the initials TD but I am praying that the guilty party is finally arrested an pays for the heinous murders of Terry and Darleen. My heart breaks for Rosco and her family. Rosco, if you are still reading here please know that I pray for your family and for justice for you Dad and Stepmother every night in my nightly prayers.

Rosco still reads here and is doing just fine! She's just been WAY too busy to post much, but she is doing very well. I talked to her the other day and she was in a very good mood. :) Everyone's support is VERY much appreciated, as it always is!

Rosco still reads here and is doing just fine! She's just been WAY too busy to post much, but she is doing very well. I talked to her the other day and she was in a very good mood. :) Everyone's support is VERY much appreciated, as it always is!

It is so good to hear that Rosco is doing well. She has my support, all the way around. :blowkiss:

well rumors coming down the vine have miss "A" expanding her talents. i hear that fraud and car theft have been added!

I am a sister of Patrick Cheadle. TD along with DM murdered my brother. In my opinion, if he could do the things he did to my brother, he could do it to anyone. I was in the court room when he was arraigned. I looked into TD eyes and seen a hollow soul. He is pure evil. I am sorry to all loved DA and TA. I just recently have learned their names. I seen their photos online and my heart aches for the victims. God be with you all. I hope something will lead the an arrest and conviction of the person(s) who did this, just as I pray for justice for my brother.

Welcome to websleuths Michelle45373. I'm so sorry for the loss of your brother. Thank you so much for coming here to share with us about your brother and to send your support and prayers to Rosco and her family. We are praying for justice for Terry and Darlene, and your brother.

While TD has not been named a suspect or charged with Terry and Darlenes murder, I have to wonder if he was responsible, if someone who might have been previously afraid to talk would talk now. Especially if TD is behind bars.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734
Back