GUILTY IN - Tyler, 7, & Charlee Worley, 3, stabbed to death, Darlington, 17 Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why does her facebook page say "Remembering Brandi Worley"? Check the little banner at the very top. I've never seen that before.

Why does her facebook page say "Remembering Brandi Worley"? Check the little banner at the very top. I've never seen that before.

FB pages can be turned into memorial pages after someone dies. There is a setting where you can designate who can take over your page after your death.

At least she did the right thing now.

I'll never forget the anguish in her mother's voice in that 911 call as she discovered her grandchildren murdered at the hand of her daughter.

Do you have a link to that? I think the only one I remember hearing was Brandi's call.

Darlington mom sentenced to 120 years for murdering her children

When their oldest child was born, Jason and Brandi Worley promised their kids came first, Jason Worley said Monday.

But his ex-wife didn't keep that promise.

Brandi Worley, 31, of Darlington, was sentenced to 120 years for murdering her two children — 7-year-old Tyler and 3-year-old Charlee.

He sentenced Worley to 55 years on count one and 65 years on count two with the two sentences to run consecutively. Twice, Siamas asked Brandi Worley if she had anything to say, and she refused both times.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971
Back