Inconsistencies, Contradictions, & Curiosities

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_14000824

"Marini's husband, Tim, met Joshua Powell in 1999 at the singles ward in Tacoma, Wash. The couples were close until Rachel Marini had a falling out with Joshua Powell during a road trip from Utah to Washington several years ago. "

In light of recent developments, I would LOVE to know what the "falling out" was about! speculation: disagreement about a womans role in marriage or did he try to take a picture of her or something....

Another ironic coincidence...the prescription pill bottles are in front of a children's publishing book. Makes me wonder if daddy ubercreep was planning on writing a children's book, if his singing and peeping career didn't work out.

LOL, I don't know what to call the room, junk room, party room, library? It certainly doesn't look like a place I'd want to exercise.

I can't imagine weightlifting with a noose like that! And, yes, at first I thought there was a cot under the wood frame with a pillow and covers on it. Creepy, but now I'm wondering if it isn't a child's car seat with sheets, etc. laid on top of it. What do you think?

IMO

no, I have 3 little kids, and I don't think its a car seat. in my opinion, the object under the blanket is long, flat, and angeled (higher to lower). also in the other picture, off to the right, there is what appears to be a red bench..

When LE goes in on a search warrant they usually will take anything that could have been used as a weapon. I would guess that the noose that mentioned in court would have been taken for testing. So Josh couldn't have taken a picture of it.

I think what he did, perhaps knowing the noose was taken, he went through the home and searched for something resembling a noose. And that perhaps led to a picture of a noose that didn't describe what the picture showed. Or perhaps even added it to the Halloween decoration. Just so that he would be able to get a picture.

If you look closely at the picture of the paper mache item and the way the rope is connected to it, the noose part is separate from the paper item. It is not around it's neck like it had been used to 'hang' the item.

That's what I'm thinking, too. I don't think the noose in the picture was used for exercising or had anything to do with hanging the dragon. What it was used for? IDK...

IMO

To the left of the paper mache creature on the bottom shelf of the book shelves are two empty Corona Lite Beer bottles and there's another bottle laying sideways that I can't figure out. Didn't know anyone drank alcohol in the family.

ETA, make that possibly 3 Corona Lite's. One to the farthest left is turned backwards.

http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_14000824

"Marini's husband, Tim, met Joshua Powell in 1999 at the singles ward in Tacoma, Wash. The couples were close until Rachel Marini had a falling out with Joshua Powell during a road trip from Utah to Washington several years ago. "

In light of recent developments, I would LOVE to know what the "falling out" was about! speculation: disagreement about a womans role in marriage or did he try to take a picture of her or something....

Or maybe he tried to convince her humans are just animals and should have sex with whomever, whenever they want!!?

I haven't been able to look as closely to the pictures as I'd like, but could that frame really a "rack" and be part of some sex thing with the rope? jp is the "talented" woodworker according to SP.org

no, I have 3 little kids, and I don't think its a car seat. in my opinion, the object under the blanket is long, flat, and angeled (higher to lower). also in the other picture, off to the right, there is what appears to be a red bench..

Ok. My dear son (who knows everything, you know) says it's a gurney from a hospital-like setting with the back raised. Could be, I suppose. He said no one would put that many circles around a noose, it would keep it from sliding up and down.

Just fyi.

IMO

The+Dragon+was+a+Luddite.jpg

The dragon was a Luddite. He despised the factories. He hated the machines. He fought, in vain as it turns out, against the industrial revolution. He was captured by the authorities while sabotaging a mechanic shop in London, and executed for his crimes. The world is a sadder place without him.

http://thatjeffcarterwashere.blogspot.com/2010/05/dragon-was-luddite.html

I haven't been able to look as closely to the pictures as I'd like, but could that frame really a "rack" and be part of some sex thing with the rope? jp is the "talented" woodworker according to SP.org

my speculation is that it appears to be the end of a bunk bed frame...if you look closely, there appear to be bolt holes too.

IIRC, didn't SP refi his house not to long ago (don't remember the date)? Does someone know? I belive JP filed bankruptcy in May of 2007? The question I am asking is if the two dates of the incidents are close, then perhaps there is a connection...perhaps SP helped out JP with some debt?

The one book I could make out the title to is left of the noose & 2x4 stucture in this picture and it's The Dosadi Experiment by Frank Hebert, author of Dune. Not my type of book...but interesting I guess in a make believe way. Fantasy future exististance for males to read? jmo

Link to picture

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/52657756-78/powell-josh-steve-noose.html.csp

link to reviews

http://www.amazon.com/Dosadi-Experi...dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Gwen, at first I thought it was Fatal Attraction but decided that was wrong...

IIRC, didn't SP refi his house not to long ago (don't remember the date)? Does someone know? I belive JP filed bankruptcy in May of 2007? The question I am asking is if the two dates of the incidents are close, then perhaps there is a connection...perhaps SP helped out JP with some debt?

SP took out a refi or second mortgage for $177,000 in July of this year.

The one book I could make out the title to is left of the noose & 2x4 stucture in this picture and it's The Dosadi Experiment by Frank Hebert, author of Dune. Not my type of book...but interesting I guess in a make believe way. Fantasy future exististance for males to read? jmo

Link to picture

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/52657756-78/powell-josh-steve-noose.html.csp

link to reviews

http://www.amazon.com/Dosadi-Experi...dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Gwen, at first I thought it was Fatal Attraction but decided that was wrong...

A few things I hadn't noticed before in the pic:

#1. middle right- appears to be a pink bucket of prescriptions/ pills?

#2 just above #1, appears to be blue rectangular boxes. At firt I thought that it was maybe photo paper- looks like it could have a logo of a horse or something...

#3 dragons wings appear to be attached to the huge circle behind the dragon with some kind of metal clips. Also, there appears to be a wire or string (black) wrapped around the huge circle.

lots of other odd things, but the puicture is too blury for me to see... spray paint, possibly a block sander,

SP took out a refi or second mortgage for $177,000 in July of this year.

Does anyone know, are those public records? can we find out if he cashed out his equity (to reserve/stockpile some cash) or did he keep the equity in the house and perhaps just get a better interest rate?

I wonder what the estimated value of the house was on the paperwork? If SP's house was valued at over $200k, and he makes less then $60k, that should raise some eyebrows, since technically on paper he couldn't afford it without "outside" income and his origional loan shouldn't have been approved from a financial perspective...

what odd shelving for in an art room in an expensive house.
Where are the tables etc for art work, did I miss this?
The noose hs a really long rope, could be the real thing???

Does anyone know, are those public records? can we find out if he cashed out his equity (to reserve/stockpile some cash) or did he keep the equity in the house and perhaps just get a better interest rate?

I wonder what the estimated value of the house was on the paperwork? If SP's house was valued at over $200k, and he makes less then $60k, that should raise some eyebrows, since technically on paper he couldn't afford it without "outside" income and his origional loan shouldn't have been approved from a financial perspective...

http://hartweb.co.pierce.wa.us/results.asp

Scroll through the pages and you can find documents pertaining to SP and his house.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GemGemma01
Back