DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

dotr

Reaction score
Jan 10 2019
Indian teen girl beheaded, mutilated in suspected honour killing
images

"India is reeling after a teenage girl was discovered beheaded, her face doused in acid and her breasts mutilated.

While the girl’s family claims she was the victim of a horrendous gang rape, detectives believe she was the victim of an honour killing.

Protests have erupted around the country demanding justice for the 16-year-old, who has been identified only as “Anjana” on social media.

Her body was discovered on Sunday, several hundred feet from her family home in the holy city of Gaya, Bindar."
"According to NDTV, Anjana vanished on Dec. 28, a missing persons report filed to the police by her father on Jan. 6 claims.

But the doomed teenager’s mother and sisters told a different tale.

Senior officer Rajiv Mishra said the women revealed that Anjana did, in fact, return home on Dec. 28 but was sent away by her father with a man who is known to the family.

Cops say they have detained Anjana’s mother, father and another relative".

Girl, 16, is beheaded and has her head doused in acid 'after being raped' in India | Daily Mail Online
8355030-6576931-image-a-45_1547121340972.jpg

+5
Hundreds of protesters march through Gaya as they hold placards saying 'Justice For Anjana'

"Hundreds turned out in protest and took part in candlelit marches on Tuesday and Wednesday to demand justice for the murdered teen.

India has a grim record of sexual violence. On average, more than 100 rapes were reported each day in 2016, according to the most recent official figures.

Rituparna Chatterjee, the leader of India's #MeToo movement, has demanded action from the Prime Minister Narendra Modi and local politicians.

An post-mortem examination will be carried out to determine the cause of death and whether she was killed."

This seems like a crime with a more hedonistic motive. Breasts are the secondary sexual characters of a female's body, the killer mutilated them. By throwing acid on her face, he practically depersonalized her. This, to me, seems more personal and sexual in nature than that of crime that is of a visionary motive.

This seems like a crime with a more hedonistic motive. Breasts are the secondary sexual characters of a female's body, the killer mutilated them. By throwing acid on her face, he practically depersonalized her. This, to me, seems more personal and sexual in nature than that of crime that is of a visionary motive.
Sadly, have to agree with you- in this case the so-called honour killing is probably more about disguising dishonorable acts forced on the poor child, than anything she supposedly did. imo, speculation.

"Senior officer Rajiv Mishra said the women revealed that Anjana did, in fact, return home on Dec. 28 but was sent away by her father with a man who is known to the family."
  • Her father's account of when she disappeared was contradicted by her mother
  • Police in India suspect she was handed over to 'honour' killer by her father
  • Gaya Police arrested her father, mother and another relative on Thursday
Girl, 16, is beheaded and has her head doused in acid 'after being raped' in India | Daily Mail Online

"Senior officer Rajiv Mishra said the women revealed that Anjana did, in fact, return home on Dec. 28 but was sent away by her father with a man who is known to the family."
  • Her father's account of when she disappeared was contradicted by her mother
  • Police in India suspect she was handed over to 'honour' killer by her father
  • Gaya Police arrested her father, mother and another relative on Thursday

Did this lead to anywhere? I'm sure that the police interrogated them, but the fact that their "stories" are quite different makes me concerned. Did the mother or the father have any alibis to support either one of their cases? Police also said that they detained her mother.
It's funny how this is still labeled as a cold case. I mean, i'm sure if the investigators did a little more digging, they could've found the killer. It's pretty obvious that the family or at least the father is involved in some way or the other. They can't even get their stories straight.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321
Back