Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #79

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I transferred a picture I had taken a long time ago and put it on my SD card that's currently in my camera. The info/properties stay with the picture when it is moved and you can easily see the date the pic was originally taken.

But there is a built in component that allows you to "remove properties and personal information" and lets you choose which attributes to change. I just changed the date taken, modified etc to revert to today. Now when I view "properties" I see today's date even though I took it in April 2010.

I wonder if someone didn't look much deeper and look for more picture info whether they would just "accept" the date that shows up? Hmmmm

Course my camera is an Olympus E-PL1 which is not the same but all these mirrorless and DSLR's have basically the same capabilities.

This has made me curious-going to play around with it instead of going to bed...
I am so happy you're not going to bed yet! Yes...This is exactly what I think she might have done with those pics. They could have been older pics that she uploaded onto his camera!

Is Travis sleeping in one of the unclad photos? It looks like his eyes are closed.

I think they did have sex that day. In the pics of him on the bed, there's one of him throwing up the deuces at the camera. The ones of him and her are within minutes of each other. When *ahem* me and my husband *ahem* get a little adventurous, we took pictures of each other too. Never in the act, but just taking turns taking naughty pics of each other for fun. I think she conned her way into his bed by apologizing sweetly and asking for one last time together before moving on forever. Maybe he knew how unstable she was and thought by giving into her she would be satisfied enough with that and move on. I think she did her little photographer routine and started snapping away post coitus and he let her. She asked for some of her and he appeased her.

Remember, they weren't a couple at this time. I believe there were several times when Travis was "done" with her but we know they continued sleeping together anyway. She was the only girl giving it up to him so he thought, why not? I think they did have sex that day but it probably wasn't the funnest escapade they had.

that must have fueled her rage too...he buys an expensive new camera to take to CANCUN with another woman. Must have made her seethe. So, the use of the new camera is all part of her hate and rage. Did she plant/manipulate images on the hated camera?

I think she took the pic of herself on the timer on June 4. Travis did NOT take any pic of her. In fact, every pic we have EVER seen was taken by her. I recall some people said she was supposed to be taking a pic of Travis and she would set it on timer and jump in the pic...ruining many nice pics of Travis.

I also think Travis didn't want her touching his brand new camera. He wanted to save it for his trip. This probably set her rage meter off its feet.

I agree with you. I know next to nothing about BDSM but even in the sex tape, when he's saying all that stuff that he'll do to her, he really doesn't sound all that convincing. It's like he's trying to sound like a bad, tough guy but he comes of sounding like a schoolboy? Like it's not really his thing but he's trying to say what he thinks she wants to hear.

moo

Totally agree. The tie you to a tree stuff sounds so contrived...but she loved it.

Quester - upon reflection, I believe it was implied, although not explicitly stated that the gas cans were gone.

Here's why:
1) Brewer said he never got the gas cans back
2) If they had found the gas cans in JA's possession, they probably would have taken pics and entered them in evidence and confirmed with Brewer that these were indeed the same gas cans. (maybe)
3) She probably got rid of all 3 gas cans at the same time.

But yeah, I'm not as certain as I was before you called me on it. LOL

Could very well be that the gas cans are gone.

Can't wait for JM to tell us the rest of the true story! :)

thats my thought! AND he was a funny guy, the women loved him. I understand the Mormon stuff the wards etc.. Turning 30. BUT, Jodi wasn't "all that", his roommates would never rat him out about bringing a woman home, they were not Mormon! (the roommates) and they rarely saw him.

He did not need Jodi to fill any fantasy, he had a lot of women to choose from.

I think she was a classic stalker, I think he did not feel like he was in physical danger from her. I am confident there was no violence between them.

I feel he was actually inexperienced with women, the frequent dating he did was more in line with what his church wanted and that was "innocent" stuff, hurry, go on a date, doesn't work out, next.. Nothing deep forming unless they connected. He was not sleeping with all of them they all deny ever sleeping with him.

I still lean to one last stalker event and when she came through his bedroom doors she really caught him off guard. But since he did not fathom she came with weapons, he took this as another "pushy" Jodi event where she pushes herself into his space, his life to make it up to him. Maybe telling him she brought the phone, its in her backpack, now that will be deleted and nobody will ever heard the sex recording (if they fought about that)

I am convinced she talked her way into the room, but he was totally taken by surprise.

I agree with you and also believe that he was relatively inexperienced with women but most probably was making efforts to not let on (to JA) just how inexperienced he was...Some of the stuff he was saying on the sex tape sounded a bit "juvenile"/inexperienced but as though he wanted her to think that he was more "worldly" (no offence to TA intended)...

moo

Yea, exactly. But aside from her manipulating the time stamp on those pictures, what else explains it? And why would he take those pics with her and NOT have sex, if he could get it, which of course, we KNOW that he could from HER. And if he was asleep, would he really sleep on top of his blankets completely naked? lol!

I hear ya...on the face of it, circumstantially it seems like naked people in the same room would more likely than not have sex! LOL But there's also evidence that he had made a shift away from her...that he had decided that he was done, and that he was moving on, and that possibly even he had reasons to believe that he had found a wife. HOWEVER...on the con side of that, IIRC, he and Mimi had decided to go to Cancun as friends only. SO...that could have like you said made him say..why not, its here, it's free..

But yeah, in Phoenix, in June, one might sleep naked on top of covers. My hubs does it all the time in fact.

What did happen to her camera anyway...seems if she had that video she'd be parading it everywhere.

Originally Posted by queen9600
I absolutely agree with that, cuz a man is a man lol! But, he was about to go to Cancun with a girl he was supposed to really like, even if she wasn't as into him as he would've liked, so it was clear that he was movin' on, and Jodi was what, 1200 miles away? I don't know if he KNEW she was coming and just decided to "hit it" one last time, or if she surprised him and just showed up. But either way, it seems strange that after texting her all of that, that he would just be like "ok" and sleep with her again. Ya know?

I totally agree that it's odd to hit it (hehehehee) after the texts but I don't see it as all that strange.

I don't think he knew she was coming. I think she just showed up and tempted him with her poonahnee and her crazy ways. Seriously, most men can't resist relentless sexual temptation. Lemme tell ya. So I can totally see him falling into that trap.
I doubt that she told Travis she was coming to Mesa, especially if the murder was premeditated. If she had told Travis, he might have told a friend he was expecting her and it's obvious that with the gas cans, etc. this trip was suppose to a big secret. I wish Martinez would ask her for the name of just one person that knew of her plans to visit Travis in Mesa. Just ONE person!

I think they did have sex that day. In the pics of him on the bed, there's one of him throwing up the deuces at the camera. The ones of him and her are within minutes of each other. When *ahem* me and my husband *ahem* get a little adventurous, we took pictures of each other too. Never in the act, but just taking turns taking naughty pics of each other for fun. I think she conned her way into his bed by apologizing sweetly and asking for one last time together before moving on forever. Maybe he knew how unstable she was and thought by giving into her she would be satisfied enough with that and move on. I think she did her little photographer routine and started snapping away post coitus and he let her. She asked for some of her and he appeased her.

Remember, they weren't a couple at this time. I believe there were several times when Travis was "done" with her but we know they continued sleeping together anyway. She was the only girl giving it up to him so he thought, why not? I think they did have sex that day but it probably wasn't the funnest escapade they had.

But look at the 2 photos of Travis on the bed. He isn't doing the peace sign thing. He has just thrown the bottle of ky. The ky is out of focus and so is his hand. Moving...throwing. The pic right before that, the ky is sitting right next to him. And I agree with lots of others that she took all the photos including the ones of herself.

And to me, if they were actual sex act pictures, TA would have uh hmmm....been aroused. He wasn't.

the info saved is just like on a WORD document. The camera causes all sorts of info to be written to the picture file which you can then "read" either by right clicking on the picture or by opening the picture in a photo program like Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom which is what I use. It's not affected by the camera's operation or battery use.

What happens if the battery dies on the camera ? IMO, any sort of date/time mechanism would require a battery to operate. Any what if you took the camera on vacation halfway around the world ? Are you saying you couldn't change the date/time on the camera to the local date/time ?

Also, there is software available to manipulate time stamps on photos ...

But look at the 2 photos of Travis on the bed. He isn't doing the peace sign thing. He has just thrown the bottle of ky. The ky is out of focus and so is his hand. Moving...throwing. The pic right before that, the ky is sitting right next to him. And I agree with lots of others that she took all the photos including the ones of herself.

Maybe he didn't want his pic taken and didn't realize she was taking them over in the corner of the bed. I still think they had sex that day. The one looking down at her: how could she have take that one? Where could she have placed the camera?

I want Mr Martinez to expand on this, to have her text to him. I really want to know what she did, she upset him so badly.

FROM Travis TO JA
April 2008
(illegible) you have that information. its 15 minutes it would take to gt the info. But you won't take 15 minutes. Why because it is an Fing lie. So either text me you that you are ready to tell the truth or give me your imaginary friend with the worst BS story you have ever told or leave me alone. Its a lie like no other. It is freaking foolish. There is no way out of it, you have screwed up your story so bad you can't mend it. You are caught. When will you realize that. I do not know. You have til tomorrow. to have me this persons information before I tell all of the hughes' leslie udy, the freemans, your parents and anyone else that matters about all the crazy things you have done. So either fess up or feel the wrath. No matter how bad the truth is I promise you the punishment will be better than the lie. This is worse than your magical email that a mysterious man you've never seen before wrote for you. You insult me by thinking ill believe such crap. nothing else from you til the truth. I already know your lying so why continue. After tomorrow, its gonna get real bad for you. Time to spit it out.

These 3 are all part of one long text, no replies from JA in between:
05/26/08 at 07:59:15am

I sent you a response to your dire conversation, that I hope you read because you need to read it. Maybe it will spark human emotion in you, something that only seems to exist when it comes to your own problems. But everyone else is just a part of your sick agenda. By the way, your pic comment to Danny Jones makes you look like a pure *advertiser censored*, even more to the people who know you. You should be embarrassed by it. If he knew what I knew about you he'd spit in ur face. So would everyone else. I have never never in my life been hurt so bad by someone. But why do I even say it because you don't care. It doesn't serve your evilness.

05/26/08 at 08:35:02am

You couldn't get off your lazy butt to to read it could you. That's the sociopath (I) know so well. it freakin figures

05/26/08 at 09:11:11am

I don't want your apology I want you to understand what I think of you. I want you to understand how evil I think you are. You are the worst thing that ever happened to me.

I am so so curious to find out what she did for Travis to say he had never been so hurt by anyone in his life. I am surprised we don't know at this point in the trial.

Well, I can see a jealous Jodi "accidentally" dropping Travis' new camera. That Abe guy, who Travis supposedly hated (according to Jodi's world)--cuts Arias no slack and says Jodi purposely used guys to get Travis riled up. Jodi's crying on the stand, to Abe, was a sham to get out of trouble. She only cried for herself and for her panic, to distract people away from the truth.

Yeah, I saw him throwin' up deuces too lol, so that's why I always thought that they DID have sex that day, and that she took the pics. But if he had sex with her and let her have her little "photography session" with him in the shower, how did they go from that, to what she did to him, which was just like 2 minutes later? He looked to me as if he really was sort of posing in the shower, except maybe that up close pic of his face. IDK. That is the one part of this case that I don't just completely understand. But I guess if we all knew what happened in those moments, we would know everything. Gee, I don't ask for much, do I? lol

I agree with you. I know next to nothing about BDSM but even in the sex tape, when he's saying all that stuff that he'll do to her, he really doesn't sound all that convincing. It's like he's trying to sound like a bad, tough guy but he comes of sounding like a schoolboy? Like it's not really his thing but he's trying to say what he thinks she wants to hear.

moo

Agreed!

Her sexual comments in text messages and phone calls all have a common theme -- sexual submission.

We have her talking about "spankings", screwing Travis like a "little school girl", requesting facials, and her admitting to ravishment (forced sex) fantasies on the stand. That fits the profile of a woman into BDSM.

Travis's sexual fantasies seem to come from mainstream *advertiser censored*, such as 69, anal, face sitting, etc. Only the tooties pop thingy is unusual. With his fixation on performing oral and his desire for face sitting, he strikes me as more of a submissive type himself -- one who topped to please Jodi and her kinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett