Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #79

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Add to that list:

In and Out Burger, CVS, Mickie Dee's fries, bottled water, and she's almost ruined margaritas for me... almost. :)

That made me snort out loud. Cuz I AM a sleuther you know...and I might have some direct evidence about that. ;)

Not sure that he was sufficiently experienced sexually to really know what he was/wasn't but most of what we've heard and read leads me to believe that most of the "debasing" activities were lead by her proclivities rather than his.

moo

I totally agree that JA was Travis' sexual "mentor". So very sad.

I think Travis didn't know she was coming. He was on guard and already was moving on. Because of this, he wasn't interested sexually, perhaps. JA snapping those two pictures of him like that, could be an indicator of this. Maybe Travis tried to appease her and tried to get in the mood by taking those photos of JA. Afterwards, he subtly tried to get her to leave. He washes the sheets on his bed, begins cleaning downstairs etc. JA finally takes the hint and goes. Travis is seen in the shower relaxing, stretching out his back and shoulders... even in a praying position. I think all of these photos could have been taken from the closet by JA after she snuck back in. So once Travis sees her, would he sit down, in effect giving up?

Sorry if this is babbled, had an accident today and on meds.

No babble lol, all opinions are welcomed from what I understand. I happen to disagree, but I appreciate your insight and theory. I just think that he knew that she was there taking pictures. I just can't figure out why he would let her. Agree to disagree. lol

Unfortunately, due to my circumstances, I've spent far more time than most people should trying to understand sociopaths/psychopaths. Believe it or not they even have their own forums where they happily share information about themselves. And they laugh at "us". They see themselves as more evolved human beings because they are not encumbered by silly things like emotions and morals. Really! I kid you not! They really haven't a clue what a real emotion is and it ticks them off to the point that they belittle "feelings". They DON'T HAVE THEM. They figure out very quickly that they have to pretend to have them to survive in our "alien" world. JA is an extreme version of this. She's even adapted and learned to manipulate language to "match" what we "normals" say!

jmo

Absolutely. They see emotions and empathy as a hindrance and a weakness and view themselves as stronger than everyone else. They like the way they are though, even if it's kind of sad. They'll never feel love or comfort from another person or what it's like to cry at a sad movie. This is Jodi. Her emotions are fake. She says things that she thinks will sound normal and sentimental to us but a lot of times they sound creepy or abnormal. She thinks calling a cop asking if she can assist in the investigation in the murder of a friend is totally normal when in reality it's quite suspicious.

Once again it's been fun playin' witcha, but I just popped the sleeping pills and so :eek:fftobed: I go. :lamb: :countsheep:

zoo_emu.jpg

This is a video that David Lohr put on his Youtube that Jodi apparently uploaded to her Youtube account on June 12, 2008. One week after she murdered Travis. Why would she do that I wonder? I'm thinking her obsession knew no bounds. Creepy.

Creepy indeed. 'Jodiannarias' joined YouTube May 29, 2008, the day after the 'burglary' where the gun was reported stolen and posted this video a week after the murder. It's the only video on that account. Weird.

Exactly my point.....

So why would she take the risk of telling Travis and him telling someone else?

It just doesn't make sense...

JA was his (very very) dirty little secret. I think she knew that if she told TA he wouldn't tell any friends because they would talk him out of it and tell him he was crazy so she took a chance. If TA was dead, even if a friend did tell the cops that he said he was going to see JA, she had all her tracks covered. Her phone was nowhere near Mesa, her car never left her driveway,etc. Probably Matt would have offered an alibi if she asked.

In any case, it's probably a really healthy thing we can't make sense of the psychopaths thinking.

Good point. Sounds like a total contradiction and automatic disqualification. How can she claim to have a memory of 'shaking' from the stress of something, then at the same time claim that she has a 'fog' or 'black out' when she is stressed from that 'something'? :waitasec:

yeah! That! And I think a juror "tested" her on that..and she FAILED! :rocker:

I deleted my original post about the pic because I made a mistake and don't want to confuse others. It was the same pic of him seated in the shower but without being lightened; it was a darker version of the same.

I'm not so sure about JA loving pics of the two of them together. I don't think she ever took one. Weren't most of the pics of them together taken by him?

http://www.myspace.com/jodiarias/photos/albums/in-loving-memory-of-travis-alexander/1788008

She took at least 4 of these IMO, and beyond that even if she didn't take them, she sure kept photos of the two of them together.

Once again it's been fun playin' witcha, but I just popped the sleeping pills and so :eek:fftobed: I go. :lamb: :countsheep:

zoo_emu.jpg

Awww poor sleepy emu.

He is crazy if he thinks that no one told Jodi not to talk to the press. EVERY one knows that whether being told or not. She can not STOP herself from talking.

This is all about Jodi and not anyone not giving her good counsel.

You are so right. As hard as it may be to understand, she is right where she wants to be - in the center of attention. It doesn't matter that it's a trial for her life, she loves the spotlight.

Truly, Jodi is sick. Just to hear her speak you can tell she is always right and everyone else to blame.

Have I missed it, or has she ever said the word "Sorry." I hear her says she's embarassed for what she has done and that she misses Travis and wishes she hadn't done this, but where is the regret, the sorrow for taking another life.

jmo

You are right!...I read Jerry & Esther Hicks books and I think maybe they coined this 'Law of Attraction'? It is definitely the current new age philosophy being promoted. Their philosophy ties back to original new-agers, Madame Blavatsky and Alice Bailey, who both channeled spirits from Sirius and Pleiades. Esther Hicks also channels spirits, collectively calling themselves 'Abraham', who give her messages about the secret meaning of life, etc.

If one is of the belief that channeling spirits is spiritually dangerous, as I am, then it would make perfect sense that Ms. Jodi may have indeed experimented with channeling, and may have 'opened up a spiritual door' that she shouldn't have. If one is spiritually 'unprotected' and opens the door to a demonic force, God help them. Jodi, being empty and sociopathic would make the perfect vessel for an evil force, imo.:furious:
jmo. from a christian perspective~
exactly. do you think she could have been dabbling with these forces to put a spell so to speak on travis to make him fall in love with her. moe than one of travis friends this week on hln have claimed she had an weird sexual energy about her.

In the pic of him sitting down in the shower, his "junk" would be on the shower drain. I don't think a man or woman who would willingly put their privates right on the drain--would be yucky! No matter how clean... just saying...

Yes, it's ridiculous, as practically speaking, it would be very uncomfortable. Who would willingly sit in the bottom of a shower? Why would they? It's just not feasible as far as I'm concerned. Not to mention the expression on Travis' face. And, this was right after the photo shot of him when "someone" surprised him, thus the shocked facial expression. I can't understand why more hasn't been made of this by the prosecution. Just look at the photos. Go down the line. What does that, along with the rest of the evidence, lead you to believe. It's really a simple matter of deductive reasoning. IMO

Googled just isn't what it used to be! I can NOT find the orignal shower photos...all of them..in order with the time stamps and I really need to see them!! Can anyone help me out???? Please????? :)

I don't mean to be disgusting but would someone please explain to me the need for all the KY? I heard so much testimony of it and it was in some of the crime pics but why was it necessary? Some WSer on here (I can't find the post) said sex with JA must have been like throwing a hot dog down a hallway YUCK! :what:

I think the KY was there on June 4 because she smeared it on Travis not for sexual reasons, but to get him in the shower on her time schedule. She couldn't just wait around for him to decide to take a shower and I don't think she sweet talked him into the shower. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand