Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM - When [date pls] did JA, DB & 48 Hours producer go to dinner? TIA

JA has been in jail since 7/15/2008, a little over a month after the murder.

From wenwe4's transcription in the timeline:

This is exhibit #412- go ahead and write your cell number you had in 2008, same number you have today - correct
Correct
412 will be sealed.

After she showed up that morning - she returned to give you a remote control about 10am. . . she told you she was going to head south -
doesn't remember color of car she was driving, his sister is named June Mahoney - a little over 300 miles 6-8 hr drive . . . . 10 gallons (2 red 5 gal gas cans). . . . at the time he didn't ask what she would use them for.

Prosecutor shows some exhibits to Darryl . . . .

Exhibit #237.001 - invoice of June 3, 2008 - same date JA came to Darryl's house - ample time to get down to pasadena - 8.3 gal - time is 8:42 pm, Arco gas in Pasaden

2046:50 or 8:46 - Arco - approx 4 minutes later - a gas sales receipt from same gas station from Arco AMPM - 3706 E Foothill Blvd - 9.5940 gallons purchased.

Another receipt for more gas 2.77 gal (about 7 minutes after first purchase) - total 12+ gallons . . . .

#237.018 exhibit - flying J Winnemucca NV - on 6/6/08 = Quantity 12.175 gal

Lets do some math . . . 12 gal tank X 30 miles = 360 miles - total 720 miles both ways . .. .ever been from Los Angeles to Mesa, AZ? no

This is my first visit to AZ . . .

later June 3 JA came over to your house . . . right

Date on gas receipt is 6/3, Date on exhibit 162 is . . . . ? . . . . looks to be June 4th
picture of her foot, TA bleeding on the floor.

She never returned the gas cans to him . . . he doesn't recall if he ever asked her about the gas cans. . . . .

He met her @ Ven Tana Inn and Spa . . . . he recalls meeting in fall of 2001, they started to date Jan 2003, spent night together @ San Francisco 49ers game . . . not the first time she ever had sex but they were both aggresive in sex. . . Darryl doesnt remember telling a person "she was pretty aggressive during sex" that first time ... let me show you something to refresh your memory (water being poured) . . . .

He doesn't recall saying that to someone else . . .
not only was she aggressive she was also enthusiastic . . . on 2 occassions they enjoyed anal sex . . . possibly once -Darryl doesn't recall.

In june 2005 he moved to

In may or june 2005 they bought the home in Desert . . . 365,000 for the house the mortgage was $2800 per month - her share would have been $1400 . . . thatis when JA obtained the breast implants . . . way before she was involved w/PPL? No she was involved w/PPL at the time . . .

You told people she obtained breast implants to fit in with your crowd . . . your prvious wife had breast implants . . . Idon't remember my wife's breast implants . . .

Don't remember telling people she got breast implants . . . . . they cost $300 each

May or June of 006 - JA said no more cursing when the Mormon missionaries were coming over . . . . fall of 06 no more sex because she was saving herself for marriage . . .

Mormon faith missonary's were visitin the home . . . she was taking religion more seriously at that time - young men would come over and sit down and read what ever bible study . . . . how often were they taking place in fall of 2006? I don't recall exactly

It was August 2006 she stopped payin the bills . . . some time in that summer. . . DArryl moved back to California and he was shouldering both his ongoing expenses and both his and JA's on that house.

She would take pictures of him nude, sleeping, one incident in the shower, Darryl did not ask her to take that picture . . . pics of him shaving,

Darryl asked JA to delete the pic in the shower. . . he denies that . . . has no idea if she deleted or not.

Telephone call in June 2008 - very aggitated? she was very upset - could not see if she was hysterical. . . said her friend had been killed and she didn't have an alibi .. . sh didn't say that she didn't have alibi. .. . she said she ran out of gas somewhere in the desert but not where .. .

Her friend had been killed . ..

had a conversation with her about giving interviews and contacting the media .. . she discussed 48 hrs show and meeting Jonathon Leech - Darryl and JA had dinner w/Jonathon Leech . . . . he doesn't remember her saying she wanted to get money.

OK I know this trial isn't over but I'm thinking an appeal on grounds of legal incompetenance is going to be a strong possibility. I have watched and re-watched most of this trial and Nurmi just harps on sex like he's questioning a prostitute. Martinez repeatedly makes very stong points like her having blonde hair when she started out on the trip, the no return of the 3rd gas can, the cell phone turned off in AZ, the gun burglary, the tag upside down and then the jury can get her to say things like "I don't remember feeling fear when I was stabbing him, uh, I mean, I was in a fog" but Nurmi continues to spend most of his time asking her about anal sex and oral sex and phone sex. What the hell is going on? HOw is it relevant when and if conversations turned sexual with Mr. Brewer in 2005? I'm really beginning to think Numi is a perv. I mean every single time he gets up its questions like "How did it feel when you were having anal?, Did you enjoy that he liked giving you oral for hours? Isn't is true that it takes you two hands to really get off during phone sex". The judge should stop this nonsense. I know she's a cold bolded killer but this is the United States, at least let her try and defend herself.

I also noticed how many times Nurmi brought up TA calling her a three holed wonder. I believe TA may have called her that one time in an email or text.

Nurmi has tried to make the jury think that this was something he called her numerous times, almost like a nickname just by repeating it over and over again. Though it's obvious the jury isn't buying it.

This may have been brought up already but I do think there is some truth in her claims about self-defense. I think when she started stabbing Travis he fought for his life and eat me if tried to pick her up and bodyslam her. I think Jodi just conveniently forgot the first part of the situation and is going with what happened after she started to attack him. At that point she probably did feel that she had to defend herself because her life was at risk.

When Nurmi was trying his best to withdraw as counsel, did JA have any part in that request being denied? Did she appeal to higher ups to make him remain her counsel? I certainly hope so.

I believe she did protest his resigning. I read it in the minutes of that date, I`m sure. I think you will find it posted on the media-timeline thread.

JA took DB with her when she met the 48 Hours producer Jonathan Leach over dinner. During his cross DB was aked if JA asked for money for the 48 Hours appearance. DB (as with many things he was asked) said, 'I don't recall'. 48 Hours could confirm or deny this quite easily.

This is something I have seen, that she had "dinner" with the producer of 48 hours with DB. How can that be since she has been in JAIL since 2008??? Or did she meet with this producer in jail, then sent him to have dinner with DB???

I am seriously thinking that if it is possible at this point someone should ask for a psych evaluation. I know they did it in the CA trial, but I don't know if it is possible in this trail at this point. I think even the jurors are beginning to wonder if she is not crazy. Thus the question have you sought help for your mental condition.

I don't think she is legally crazy, because she definitley knows right from wrong, but she is absolutely suffering from some mental conditions. jmo

Or merely just one more tactic she is trying to employ.

There was a fabulous post last night, that showed the time line. A new 1 that I had never seen before. I suggest you look at that 1 if someone can re posted for us all. it shows that she could not have run around the Hall into the closet excetera in that timeframe. It was fabulous.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Especially after a body slam on a tile floor and the wind being knocked out of her! I wish JM could have a professional wrestler actually perform a real body slam on her in the courtroom! She would be in a body cast for a month!

I hate to admit I`m such a rotten sleuther, but I have given up on trying to figure out the meaning behind any of the photos that day. I still feel he never knew she was there until the first assault, but sex photos say otherwise. There again, I suspect she is very savvy in manipulating electronics, causing me to doubt the veracity of the bed pictures. :waitasec:

So - I have decided to give my brain a rest in that department and simply go with Mr. Martinez` theory, whatever that might be. :hero:

I agree and am finally satisfied, because the poor quality of these photos has always irked me. To me, the photos prove that at best (if he was aware), the photo shoot was an excuse to set him up for slaughter. Why? Because these are not remotely quality photos, just carelessly snapped. The poor quality of these photos in and of themselves, suggests premeditation to me if she is arguing it was a photo shoot.

Especially after a body slam on a tile floor and the wind being knocked out of her! I wish JM could have a professional wrestler actually perform a real body slam on her in the courtroom! She would be in a body cast for a month!

I am on a smartphone and cannot do. Can someone bring over the video from last night it was a new 1 that we have never seen here before. That should the time line of video of the 3 alternative?

Can't remember who it was on DD, but a friend of his said something to the effect that despite all the stuff JA had done, Travis believed in the good in people. He was the type of person to give second, third, 49th, 1034th chances....

So sad that being a good person may have potentially left him unaware of just how evil JA really was.

Religious communities are a fertile hunting ground for psychopaths.

I agree and am finally satisfied, because the poor quality of these photos has always irked me. To me, the photos prove that at best (if he was aware), the photo shoot was an excuse to set him up for slaughter. Why? Because these are not remotely quality photos, just carelessly snapped. The poor quality of these photos in and of themselves, suggests premeditation to me if she is arguing it was a photo shoot.

It was discussed early in the trial. The bad quality of the photos was due to that they were deleted. The recovery by the forensics folks were from thumbnails. That is why they are such poor quality.

For newbies, are old timers that are stupid. Like me. I just learned something. if you are really behind in the threads on Tap a talk on your smartphone, and post a response, it sends you many many post forward when you posted. And you can't find where you were.

just click on the posting that you just did, clicking on the name of the person that did the original post. And you will see be sent back to where you were!

This old dog is 10 years behind! not to be confused with the old bird on this thread that was born in 1912, it is shown on the Arizona State Seal sometimes, but says he is 48 years old!

Mister sir, have a great lunch at Red Lobster today, and hope you're feeling better!

I didn't know that about Tapatalk either. Thanks!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

i don't think the timeline allows for her to run downstairs and back up with the knife. IMO, she had to have it right there.

I agree, TA would have made it farther into the bedroom if she had left the room. I do not believe the knife was from his house, it was JA's.:twocents:

Jodi Arias grabbed a knife, Stabbed her lover and took his life. When she saw pics of what she'd done, She slashed and shot him just for fun."
Pulled a Lizzie Borden!
Rest in peace Travis

I hate to admit I`m such a rotten sleuther, but I have given up on trying to figure out the meaning behind any of the photos that day. I still feel he never knew she was there until the first assault, but sex photos say otherwise. There again, I suspect she is very savvy in manipulating electronics, causing me to doubt the veracity of the bed pictures. :waitasec:

So - I have decided to give my brain a rest in that department and simply go with Mr. Martinez` theory, whatever that might be. :hero:

this is a circular conversation. LOL. i doubt everything she says because to do otherwise, with what we know about her, would be stupid. i don't believe she got there at 4 am. i think she may have watched awhile to make sure nobody was home. if she did get there that early, they had a very long day together with many, many holes in it. between the pictures and the shower pics, what the heck was going on? that's something like 4 hours.

she says he ate. she ate a banana. that's pretty quick. he was in his office awhile, where he threw her over a chair and essentially raped her over something she did to his disk drive? this is HER story. even if he was in his office, where was she? how long were they in there and what were they doing?

then she says he went up to take a shower, right? so again, what happened between those pictures and the shower???? she's very vague about that period of time, IMO, which tells me SOMETHING was going on.

again, about the bed pictures, i'm in the 'they had sex' camp. i don't see how she took the ones of herself without him knowing? how risky would that have been? where was he that she would've had time to do that? and i believe from the time stamps that the ones of him are very close to the ones of her, no? so how could he not know about them? so i believe he took the ones of her, and she took the ones of him.

it's AFTER that and BEFORE the shower i wish we knew about. and yes, i DO think at some point he thought she was gone, because returning after she left is jodi's MO. she did that all the time. and when she came back, she brought her tools with her, because things didn't go as she hoped and he wasn't getting a reprieve. by the time he saw her there, it was already too late.

sorry to ramble. i was walking my dogs and my brain was fried by my thoughts by the time i got home!!

I am on a smartphone and cannot do. Can someone bring over the video from last night it was a new 1 that we have never seen here before. That should the time line of video of the 3 alternative?

Do you know about what time that was posted? I can look for it.

She says she cut it on metal. It was just a boo boo that healed rather quickly. Why file work comp? She was also vague the first time she told this story so some of us just assumed she was talking about cutting it on a piece of glass. I see no reason disbelieve her here. Besides, this whole thing with the finger is a non-issue. On the stand she admitted that this particular cut had nothing to do with the bandaged injury that Burns saw on June 5th. She said that her right hand got cut again while picking up glass at Travis's home on June 4th and it was implied that this was what Burns saw bandaged. Why Numri even showed those photos to the jury is beyond me, it did nothing to counter JM's contention that it was her left finger that got injured on June 4th.

I actually think this photo is VERY TELLING and important - but for the PROSECUTION, not the defense. My theory is that she injured it test firing the gun. Maybe the slide on the .25 kicked back over this finger on an errant shot or some other way from her handling the gun improperly while shooting.

SHE used the term "trophy photo," I think. If she took other photos of other injuries to her hands (of which this woman appears to have MANY) then, OK. (I mean, she's breaking glasses from California to Arizona! As an HR person, I'd make her sit through the OSHA video and take the quiz again.) But I'd bet my bippy this is the ONE photo she took of a scratch to her finger. Why? Because she needed an EXCUSE for that particular injury. She had to say she did it at work. The timing is too coincidental. And if it is time stamped and dated BEFORE her trip, boy, does that say something!

I think it's true she cut it on metal. I think that metal was the gun. And I think that bad experience made her look for an alternate weapon. :twocents:

I also noticed how many times Nurmi brought up TA calling her a three holed wonder. I believe TA may have called her that one time in an email or text.

Nurmi has tried to make the jury think that this was something he called her numerous times, almost like a nickname just by repeating it over and over again. Though it's obvious the jury isn't buying it.[/QUO

On one of the recordings didn't she tell Travis she 'loved it' when he talked 'dirty'? He was just trying to oblige her....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BexLuth0r