Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #80

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did we ever reach a consensus on what the tassel thingys were that were laying all over the bedroom floor?

More calculations.

The total round trip from Redding -> Pasadena -> Mesa -> Las Vegas -> SLC -> Redding = 2389 miles (mileage according to google maps)

Total number of miles she put on her rental: 2834

Difference= 445

Granted she probably put in a few miles here and there for driving within her stopped areas, such as SLC, Pasadena, the drive to TA's house. But 445 is a lot of extra miles. So she probably drove quite far off the route (probably in the desert somewhere in NV or UT) to dispose of the gun/rope/etc... I'm guessing at least 100-200 miles. Meaning she either went off route...or drove in and drove out off of her route so it could be anywhere from 50-100 miles off of I-15 somewhere between Las Vegas and SLC.

Question though, I heard mention of a check point at Hoover Dam. Was she stopped? If she were she probably had washed the blood off herself at this point and also already disposed of the gun.

So that could narrow the gun locations to somewhere between Mesa and Hoover Dam.

There are actually two pictures of him sitting and facing the camera. One is with a flash and the other isn't. I don't remember how much time is between the shots.

It was 8 seconds earlier, at 5:29:12. Without flash and much darker.

I think Jodi and Travis had sex. Which makes her an even more horrible human being. She took him inside her body before shooting him and stabbing him to death. Sick, just sick.

I was just mulling over these shower pics and thinking about what she said. To me, it seems as if the shower door is closed I'm almost all the photos. You can see beading of water on the glass door. I am assuming the door is hinged on the left side, she claims to have been squatting or kneeling by the right side of the shower and taking these photos. Then, supposedly, they were looking at each photo and deleting them. It makes no sense beacuse a) most of the early pictures look as though she is standing level with him, they are not an upwards view, and b) look at the time stamps......between the photos there is not enough time, if she WAS kneeling where she said she was.....for him to open the shower door, review the photo and decide whether or not to delete. That's just stupid to even think anyone would believe it.

Then, even tough the photos were recovered from thumbnails, they were NEVER of any sort of decent quality to begin with. They were poorly lighted, out of focus and blurry from the secon they were taken.

I do not believe he knew she was there in the first photos. I think at 5:27:18 he was somehow alerted to her presence. At 5:28:54, we see Travis looking down appearing to be pressed back against the left side wall of the shower. He looks utterly defeated in this picture, just his body posture. 5:29:20, is the facial shot which haunts all of us to this day. He appears to be sitting in this photo with an expression of fear.....but there is anger and defiance there too. I know it is like looking at Rohrshac prints but I think he sat down because she told him too, maybe brandishing a knife or gun. I don't think he realized yet what was about to happen, he may have thought this was just one of her stupid games, and he was probably pretty pi**ed off about it. In the seated photo, the one of his lower body, I am not completely convinced that he is unwounded in this pic. As someone pointed out on a prior thread, it takes a couple seconds for blood to start flowing and a pic can be snapped very quickly. I still think the is some very light bloodstaining up under where his leg is cocked, at the top of the inverted v formed by his leg. She snapped a quick pic thinking that her job was done, and in the following instant was caught by surprise from Travis struggling to his feet, or knees and beginning the valiant fight for his life. That's when she went for another weapon, and he made it to the sink. We KNOW he had to be at the sink at some point or we would not have that fine spray pattern. She may have just skittered away from him, when she saw him trying to move, and then as he got to the sink, she realized he was not coming after her, and began to attack his back with the knife.

She makes me sick.

bbm, This one
http://s1309.beta.photobucket.com/user/wasthinking/media/5-27_zps4360d9e4.png.html

The problem is...we have a Sony (his) and an Olympus (hers).

For the Sony to display the images it looks for files it recognizes (proprietary). Same for the Olympus.

Moving the pics from the Sony to a laptop to move to another SD card doesn't mean that you can just pop it into any camera. The computer has software to read images...any image. The camera has software to read its OWN images. Not just any.

ETA: Correcting which camera file went where...got them mixed up. Ugh... Her lower quality pics may have been unrecognizable to the newer/better quality camera.

I have several photog friends that I will run this by with. I am an overall IT person, so these are my thoughts in terms of how I know software in general to work.

OMG--Just noticed your avatar. So that's the hairy caveman everyone's been talking about
:laugh::lol::floorlaugh:

In one report she admits buying the gun. So i think it will come in. Where she lives, its way off the beat and path, she may have purchased it legally from a "private party"

I am sooo glad she opened that door!!! because it will also come up that the gun was not found when searched by LE but was hidden in the car and found by the detailing people at the rental place iirc

I think it is in Flores report....now that I think about it maybe it was his watch with his ring...sorry!

No problem.....if it had been the wallet, Travis truly would have inattentive roommate(s)! Speaking of which, ever wonder what was going through JA's mind until his body WAS discovered? Have they found him yet, why hasn't anyone called me, etc.

MOO

I am only missing when she moved back to Arizona after the break up

September 2006 – Travis Alexander met Jodi Arias at a conference in Las Vegas. At the time, Alexander was 30. Arias, then 28, was living in Palm Desert, Calif., November 26, 2006 –Arias baptized into the LDS Church
February 2, 2007 – Alexander and Arias began dating.
June 29, 2007 – Alexander and Arias broke up.
July 2007 --------- Jodi Moves To Mesa...
December 2007 – Alexander began dating another woman. He told friends Jodi was stalking him.
January 8, 2008 – Arias, according to prosecutors, sent this text to Alexander: "Ahhh!! I fell asleep! But to answer your question, yes I want to grind you. And I want to be LOUD. And I want to give you a nice, warm 'mouth hug' too. :)"
January 18, 2008 – Arias, according to prosecutors, sent this text to Alexander: "My p---y is SO WET."
March 2008 – Arias and Alexander visited several states together, including Oklahoma and Texas.
April 2008 - Arias moved from Arizona back to California.
May 10, 2008 - Arias posted the last entry to her online blog. It reads, in part: "I cannot ignore that there is an ever-present yearning and desire that pulses within me. It throbs for gratification and fulfillment."
(Travis wrote the angry email to her)
May 18, 2008 - Alexander posted the last entry, titled "Why I want to marry a Gold Digger," to his online blog.
June 2008 - During the first week of June 2008, Alexander told friends that he suspected Arias had hacked into his Facebook account. He allegedly said that he told her to stay out of his life forever.
June 2, 2008 - Arias, according to police, picked up Rental car.
June 4, 2008 - And Murdered himArias allegedly went to Alexander's home in Mesa, Ariz.
June 5, 2008 - Arias went to visit Ryan Burns in Utah
June 7, 2008 - Arias, according to police, returned her rental car
June 9, 2008 - Alexander's friends, found his body
June 13, 2008 - Arias posted a photo gallery "In Loving Memory of Travis."
June 17, 2008 - Arias interviewed at Mesa Police Dept

BIBM, No alleged about it. She admits she killed him.. Well it took a few years.. lol.. But it is the one thing she admits doing.

But thanks for this! IT is nice to have one organized time line to go back to!

No problem.....if it had been the wallet, Travis truly would have inattentive roommate(s)! Speaking of which, ever wonder what was going through JA's mind until his body WAS discovered? Have they found him yet, why hasn't anyone called me, etc.

MOO

I also asume they never washed clothes either due to Travis's camera still being in the washer.

I hope I never have roomates like this.

I really wonder if they really had no clue for that long or if they were scared to react for a few days.

Soft rope is an odd description. Almost 7 yards of even the cheapest decorative rope would not be that cheap. A couple dollars a yard would make a purchase of $14. Most decorative trim is more expensive than that.

I've said that before!! Also can you see Travis going in to a fabric store to buy it? Plus ordinarily you would cut that kind of rope with scissors and cut wouldn't have been at he end , it would have been somewhere closer to the middle. It does not make sense to think it would be measured to fit around the head of the bed and then taken to the bathroom to cut.

When Nurmi was trying his best to withdraw as counsel, did JA have any part in that request being denied? Did she appeal to higher ups to make him remain her counsel? I certainly hope so.

Nurmi wanted to withdraw only because he had quit as a public defender and gone into private practice. The judge ruled he could not withdraw becaue of the case being so soon on the docket - there was no time for new counsel to be brought in. For a brief period though, Jodi wanted to represent herself and two other attorneys were assigned to assist her though she would be considered as lead counsel. I can't really recall how all this worked out with Nurmi back on the case, but it was not JA's doing to try to get rid of him, nor did he want to withdraw because she was a loser client - it all came down to money (private practice pays WAY better).

There's a post with a link about two or three threads back to I think it was someone's twitter page that listed all this and the dates each decision about it occurred and Nurmi's pay scale agreed upon, etc.

It would have been a riot to see her being her own attorney though.

I am only missing when she moved back to Arizona after the break up

September 2006 – Travis Alexander met Jodi Arias at a conference in Las Vegas. At the time, Alexander was 30. Arias, then 28, was living in Palm Desert, Calif., November 26, 2006 –Arias baptized into the LDS Church
February 2, 2007 – Alexander and Arias began dating.
June 29, 2007 – Alexander and Arias broke up.
July 2007 --------- Jodi Moves To Mesa...
December 2007 – Alexander began dating another woman. He told friends Jodi was stalking him.
January 8, 2008 – Arias, according to prosecutors, sent this text to Alexander: "Ahhh!! I fell asleep! But to answer your question, yes I want to grind you. And I want to be LOUD. And I want to give you a nice, warm 'mouth hug' too. :)"
January 18, 2008 – Arias, according to prosecutors, sent this text to Alexander: "My p---y is SO WET."
March 2008 – Arias and Alexander visited several states together, including Oklahoma and Texas.
April 2008 - Arias moved from Arizona back to California.
May 10, 2008 - Arias posted the last entry to her online blog. It reads, in part: "I cannot ignore that there is an ever-present yearning and desire that pulses within me. It throbs for gratification and fulfillment."
(Travis wrote the angry email to her)
May 18, 2008 - Alexander posted the last entry, titled "Why I want to marry a Gold Digger," to his online blog.
June 2008 - During the first week of June 2008, Alexander told friends that he suspected Arias had hacked into his Facebook account. He allegedly said that he told her to stay out of his life forever.
June 2, 2008 - Arias, according to police, picked up Rental car.
June 4, 2008 - Arias allegedly went to Alexander's home in Mesa, Ariz. And Murdered him
June 5, 2008 - Arias went to visit Ryan Burns in Utah
June 7, 2008 - Arias, according to police, returned her rental car
June 9, 2008 - Alexander's friends, found his body
June 13, 2008 - Arias posted a photo gallery "In Loving Memory of Travis."
June 17, 2008 - Arias interviewed at Mesa Police Dept

Wasn't May 10th the day she recorded the phone sex too? Or do I have that wrong?

I also asume they never washed clothes either due to Travis camera still being in the washer.

I hope I never have roomates like this.

Lol poor roommates.
I don't wash my clothes every week either. :floorlaugh:

2 reasons why this scenario does not make sense to me:

1. Why would she purposefully transfer sex photos on to his camera on the day of the murder--thereby implicating herself in his death by proving she was there that day when her hope was no one would know she was ever in Mesa?

2. The shower pics are taken with the door open. There's no way he didn't know she was taking them.

IMO, of course:twocents:

I agree the images were only ever on the SD card in TA's Sony and he knew she was taking pictures.

However the shower door is closed in the majority of the shots. Respectfully, if you look closely water droplets are visible on the inside of the glass. In the final 'face' shot droplets have gathered and water is running down the inside of the door. I think next she opened the shower door, 'posed' him seated and used the camera's flash to blind him in order to pick up the knife.

Hi everyone! Thanks to the great folks behind the scenes here, I was finally able to register after a couple of years lurking.

This is a great bunch of smart and funny people. I don't know if I'll be able to contribute much beyond what you all have already posted, but I may have a question/thought or two along the way.

Jodi Arias makes my blood boil, by the way...

In one report she admits buying the gun. Not sure where she did it legally in 1 day (actually nobody in the report is saying that gun was purchased legally!) so that maybe a firearms violation)

http://oag.ca.gov/firearms/pubfaqs

But didn't she TRY and throw in an explanation for the gun, starting to say it was travis's Grandfathers...then OBJECTION/SIDEBAR..... end.of.story.

I would be surprised if she tried to say that because there are so many of Travis's family members there to refute that claim.

We all know there was never any rope.

But the lying torture-murderess's modus operandi is always to fabricate tangential details, much like the magician bids you watch his diversionary hand -- because the 'sleight' is of his other one.

yes she lied about rope. how else could she get a knife upstairs in her story. ja also claimed ta cut the rope. i guess ja managed not only the take the main part of the rope but also the excess part that was cut off. :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo