Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #80

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it strange myself. Wouldn't either of them use the bathroom at some point? I was thinking since TA's body wasn't discovered for 5 days that no roommate was home at all, they were out of town. :waitasec:

the bathroom was Travis' personal bathroom in his personal master suite, not open to rest of house's use

I always get a kick out of these stereotypes that women are so much more clean than men. I have seen many examples of females that live like pigs. Look at Travis' living conditions in his house and compare that to Jodi'd room at her grandparents house for starters...

TA was a fastidious house keeper. Imo. I am now a single female and I admit to not being the best at keeping up with clutter (mine or my kid's).

TA'S closet is unscathed by any "attack". If there had been a 'violent' or 'frantic' confrontation there....that bench thingy would have been somewhat disturbed....also there would have been blood dripping from his gun shot wound (if gun had been fired first..)
moo.

So, back to the 9mm for a second. We KNOW she had no intention of using it on herself. Any guesses as to who was next?

Here is another possibility: after the photo at 5:30:30 (TA's lower half of body sitting in shower), maybe JA handed him the camera (it looks as if water is off at the time of that photo) telling him to look at the pics see if he likes them. While he is looking at them she makes her first attack with the knife and HE takes the blurry ceiling pic at 5:31:14 by accident as he begins to try to fight her off.

I like it!

I just listened very closely to Juan finishing up on Thursday. I swear I heard him say, "Judge, I'm done with Ms. Arias". Anyone else?! I was so sure he was going to pick up with her again on Wednesday!! Was hoping for more take-downs but maybe that's all he wants to cover re: jury questions? :(

I think he saying he was done with miss Arias for the day--they don't go past 4:30 so he wouldn't have had time to continue questioning anything else for the day---that being said we will see next week.

TA was a fastidious house keeper. Imo. I am now a single female and I admit to not being the best at keeping up with clutter (mine or my kid's).

TA'S closet is unscathed by any "attack". If there had been a 'violent' or 'frantic' confrontation there....that bench thingy would have been somewhat disturbed....also there would have been blood dripping from his gun shot wound (if gun had been fired first..)
moo.

ITA, that bench would have been disturbed if someone was rushing to the closet. After all the bench is in the middle of the room right before the shelf JA says the gun was. She is so full of it.

ABOUT JUAN

A good lawyer usualy won't ask questions to a witness that he already does not know the answers to.
Lawyers that are good like to play with defendant to never let them settle on a paticular thought.That way the defendant has a harder time figuring out exactly where the lawyer is going with a line of questioning.
Juan knows exactly what hes doing and at key times in the trial he will throw something at the defendant and their defence team that will give them something to think about over the weekend.
As Juan is sitting in court he has a team of helpers with the case that goes through everything with a fine tooth comb.
These case helpers have been doing this for sometime already,checking bank statements,times of event,emails, texts,transaction reciepts, mileage,and hundreds of other things we the public haven't even thought of.
I'm sure Juan will be saving the best proof for last(just before closing

arguments)to make sure the jury knows before they deliberate that the murder was premeditated with out any doubt.

Murder cases are like playing poker and you don't show your opposition your hand until the very end.

Personaly I think Juan is doing a good job and I do believe he will spring his trap in due time,He still has the door wide open to bring up most anything he wants.
Remember he has his own team that work behind the scenes.
I also think premeditation will be proved beyond a reasonable doubt.
Our little Jodi will get what she deserves( If I did it I would beg for the death penalty).

Wouldn't it be awesome if juan ended with her own words
If I did it I would beg for the death penalty
Show the jury her saying it.

They might trade off a bit but he is Jodi's Attorney (Primary, Non Death Qualified) Willmott is her Attorney (Secondary, Death Qualified) She had to get on and stay on once the hearing took place back in 2006 or 07? when they asked for the Death Penalty.

In order for Nurmi to ever be Death Qualified he has to try this case and more. She is probably "directing traffic" you might say.

Curious, I'd think Wilmott, with the DP cert, would be lead attorney.

I just watched the clip on youtube and it sounds like he's says "Judge, I'm done with this area".

Agreed. Listened to it as high as the volume goes on my laptop- that's exactly what he said. Just concluding with the area, not the questioning. :)

i think it's pretty amazing that while in a fog, j.a. was able to navigate a map and find herself going towards Utah... //sarcasm, and throwing in an impressive eyeroll

I just listened very closely to Juan finishing up on Thursday. I swear I heard him say, "Judge, I'm done with Ms. Arias". Anyone else?! I was so sure he was going to pick up with her again on Wednesday!! Was hoping for more take-downs but maybe that's all he wants to cover re: jury questions? :(

That's what I had heard too.
But someone said he's supposed to say "no further questions" when he's really done.

:floorlaugh:

You know I can see Jodi's thinking here.

Men fantasise about 3-ways (it was on 2 1/2 men so it must mean all men want that). I'll tell Travis that we should do a 3-way. He'll be all amazed and think I'm an awesome chick because I'm letting him live out all his sexual fantasies with me. No other Mormon chick would ever do that. Travis will drop down on one knee at the end of it and we'll live happily ever after.

:cake:

Time passes by .....

Jodi murders Travis and ends up in trail for her life and it's all Travis' fault for making her want to kill him so badly.

When I brought up the 3-way idea Travis said 'that'd be cool' before nearly falling asleep on the phone that time. Travis wanted to make me do a 3-way and that makes him look like a bad Mormon. OK I've got him now he deserved to die and nobody will think I'm on trial for murdering a nice person, they'll think I saved the world from a deviant and understand that once I started stabbing him it was a fight to the death that I just happened to win.

:takeabow:

From the sex tape:

"I get the impression there aren't a lot of Mormon guys like (you). There are probably plenty of freaky Mormon girls, but are they the marrying type? Are the girls the type you'd want to marry, or the guys the type I'd like to marry, someone like you who can be freaky? I worry about that. There are plenty of guys out there, but I worry about not blossoming to my full potential in the sexual realm. I have plenty of blossoming left to do,"

I doubt if the prison system provides Miracle Gro, Jodi!

Agreed. Listened to it as high as the volume goes on my laptop- that's exactly what he said. Just concluding with the area, not the questioning. :)

Huh that doesn't make much sense to me though. Why would he say "this area?". This area of what? Miss Arias seems way more plausible to me.

What I don't understand is this JA had no wounds. Yet, the person she was defending herself against had 29 stab wounds (most in his back, a slit throat, and a gun shot wound to his face. Why is there even being a trial held? It is ridiculous and a total waste of taxpayers money. I don't care if she gets LWOP. She will be forever be destined to live in a cell and maybe in solitare confinement. Just get her off the stand so she can't spread anymore negativeness in the air or in the universal subconscious. jmo

From the sex tape:

"I get the impression there aren't a lot of Mormon guys like (you). There are probably plenty of freaky Mormon girls, but are they the marrying type? Are the girls the type you'd want to marry, or the guys the type I'd like to marry, someone like you who can be freaky? I worry about that. There are plenty of guys out there, but I worry about not blossoming to my full potential in the sexual realm. I have plenty of blossoming left to do,"

I doubt if the prison system provides Miracle Gro, Jodi!

BBM :floorlaugh:

Blossoming....more like she should be sprayed with weed killer.

So, back to the 9mm for a second. We KNOW she had no intention of using it on herself. Any guesses as to who was next?

My first thought was Mimi...but She knew T was dead, so where was the motive then? She knew that was too obvious (Imo) Maybe DB? Because he knew too much? Or maybe MM--
I still think we aren't getting the full story with him.....

Hmmm...good question....maybe she was thinking about trying to frame someone fot TA's murder---but I would think she would understand the diffference between calibers....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
primelectrics