Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #80

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there were any truth to anything ever said that put Travis in a negative light you can bet the defense would not have
waited until now to show us the PROOF.

The only thing they have is that phone call which IMO was a set up and was ground zero (the exact moment her premeditation went into action)

It started May 10,2008 not with gas cans...

Does anyone know what date she told Ryan she would be visiting him in Utah? Was that in May as well?

I'm not even convinced that the gun wasn't stolen prior to the 26th.
I find the stolen dvd player odd as well. I think she took it and was planning to download a sex tape onto a cassette and send it to Mimi (or whomever)

I think she was planning on recording one while in AZ ...

Heck maybe she and Travis did record a lil something at some point... She took the dvd player because it was part of her plan...
JMO
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I have a question for all those that have so much experience (like Mormon Attorney/Pensfan...or any others that want to chime in).

For people "like" Jodi...w/the incessant lying (for no reason and all the time) and the fact that they don't feel emotions like we do. Is this facade at all exhausting or tiring? I mean, the mental gymnastics of having to keep up w/someone like this is not only so frustrating, but tiring. My ex was not what I would consider "full blown", but definitely had STRONG Narcissistic tendencies. I felt like I was walking on egg-shells constantly and some days I was the belle of the ball...others I was the most disgusting creature to him. It was a rollercoaster from hell.

So, I was just curious...is it as tiring and exhausting for these people to keep up the charade? To have to act and pretend ALL the time? I know that it's hard for us normal people to wrap our brains around it, but the idea of having to work that hard...I just can't imagine!

Thanks for the vid, but I still hear "Judge, I'm done with Miss Arias". And if he was just done with that topic, he would've moved on to something else. Imo.

JM, aware of the time, brings his questioning to a stopping point with, "Judge, I'm done with this area."

Missing a few stops in there ...

Redding CA -> Lodi CA -> Monterey CA -> Salinas CA -> back to Monterey CA -> Salinas CA -> Pasadena CA -> Mesa AZ -> Mesquite NV -> West Jordan UT -> SLC UT -> Winnemucca NV -> Sparks NV -> Yreka CA -> Redding CA

I'm still scratching my head on what she did for 12 hours on June 3. She saw Darrell early morning in Monterey (before school? in the summer?), and she didn't leave Pasadena until 9 that night. They are not far from each other, correct? What in the heck was she doing all that time?

And was she intentional on not leaving Pasadena until that late so that she arrived in Mesa the wee hours so as to more likely be undetected?

If there were any truth to anything ever said that put Travis in a negative light you can bet the defense would not have
waited until now to show us the PROOF.

The only thing they have is that phone call which IMO was a set up and was ground zero (the exact moment her premeditation went into action)

It started May 10,2008 not with gas cans...

Does anyone know what date she told Ryan she would be visiting him in Utah? Was that in May as well?

I'm not even convinced that the gun wasn't stolen prior to the 26th.
I find the stolen dvd player odd as well. I think she took it and was planning to download a sex tape onto a cassette and send it to Mimi (or whomever)

I think she was planning on recording one while in AZ ...

Heck maybe she and Travis did record a lil something at some point... She took the dvd player because it was part of her plan...
JMO

Nah, the phone call doesn't prove anything bad about Travis. She only made it to screw with him and his other girlfriends. Defense is using it because they're desperate and got nothing else.

I have a question for all those that have so much experience (like Mormon Attorney/Pensfan...or any others that want to chime in).

For people "like" Jodi...w/the incessant lying (for no reason and all the time) and the fact that they don't feel emotions like we do. Is this facade at all exhausting or tiring? I mean, the mental gymnastics of having to keep up w/someone like this is not only so frustrating, but tiring. My ex was not what I would consider "full blown", but definitely had STRONG Narcissistic tendencies. I felt like I was walking on egg-shells constantly and some days I was the belle of the ball...others I was the most disgusting creature to him. It was a rollercoaster from hell.

So, I was just curious...is it as tiring and exhausting for these people to keep up the charade? To have to act and pretend ALL the time? I know that it's hard for us normal people to wrap our brains around it, but the idea of having to work that hard...I just can't imagine!

In my experience it comes natural to them. No trouble at all.
Eta: the trouble comes having to build bridges between people to keep them from comparing notes.
An investigative team sinks them rather quickly.
MOO

Curious, I'd think Wilmott, with the DP cert, would be lead attorney.

JA wanted to make her defense, self-defense, as much about sex as she possibly could.

She and Nurmi are portraying TA as a pervert; a sexual deviant who was a disgusting, abusive pedophile.

Reference Kirk Nurmi's practice -- legal specialty -- and I think you'll have the reasoning 'behind' why he is the lead counsel at trial.

The URL is http://maricopasexcrimes.com/

Says it all, IMO.

Thanks for the vid, but I still hear "Judge, I'm done with Miss Arias". And if he was just done with that topic, he would've moved on to something else. Imo.

I just listened to it 3 times with the speakers up as loud as they would go. I can understand that it sounds like he is saying Judge, I'm done with Ms. Arias. But what he actually said is judge I'm done with this area.
It was too late in the day to move to something else.

But I did get a little giggle watching JM's arms a swinging! He get's very animated and i just love him. :giggle:

Huh that doesn't make much sense to me though. Why would he say "this area?". This area of what? Miss Arias seems way more plausible to me.

Probably because the judge told him when he was done with this area of questioning they would wrap the day up?

Nah, the phone call doesn't prove anything bad about Travis. She only made it to screw with him and his other girlfriends. Defense is using it because they're desperate and got nothing else.

That is what I am saying... :) Getting him to say that stuff and record it. She was already planning.... In case she'd need it. MOO

No I think she was glad. Her turning the tag upside down helped her solidify her alibi she was in Utah.

She never thought she would be suspected at all, and anyway she didn't need any more proof she was in Utah beyond what she already had--gas purchases, cell phone records and Ryan himself. Turning the license plate upside down imo just showed what a diabolical plotter she was, who didn't want the license number captured on any surveillance equipment.

On that phone call. There is something curious about how she says she lost the phone a week after that call. Turns out that she had the phone all along with her or her family's possessions. I think she got a new one only because she was still planning on seeing Travis at that time and didn't want him or anyone else to be able to find it on her phone. She was paranoid because she projects her sneakiness onto everyone else. She wanted to use the phone but it had nothing to do with murder. It would be way too convoluted for her to think that it would be helpful in murdering Travis.

I just listened to it 3 times with the speakers up as loud as they would go. I can understand that it sounds like he is saying Judge, I'm done with Ms. Arias. But what he actually said is judge I'm done with this area.
It was too late in the day to move to something else.

But I did get a little giggle watching JM's arms a swinging! He get very animated and i just love him. :giggle:

Maybe we need a poll. I hear "I'm done with Ms. Arias". Guess we'll find out for sure on Wednesday. MOOOOOOOOO

ETA: Changed my opinion after listening to the entire cross again and the statement several times. I now believe he said "done with this area".

I'm sure I'm not alone in tracking all of Arias' lies "at this point in time" (sorry for that). ;)

So did she ever say she cut her finger on a Margarita glass? Or did she always say she cut it on some metal ledge?

She takes the time to photograph her injury but not file a work comp claim? No. That makes no sense.

I don't think we've heard the last of that finger. Something's fishy with those photos. Anyone else think that?

My recollection is Ryan B testified that she told him she cut it at Margaritaville. When she was questioned about it she said no, he didn't remember right, she told him she cut it on a margarita glass. I think that's when she first told the story about the hot glasses and blah, blah, blah

I'll try to find it.

ETA: here's CNN's transcript of when he said it just a bit down from the beginning

"UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Did you notice (INAUDIBLE) actually had any injuries or cuts on one of hands?

BURNS: She told me she worked at Margaritaville and she had cut her finger. She broke a glass."

BBM

Even more desperate was the edited version of the phone call, which (imo) made the DT look even worse than before. If that's even possible.

Maybe it's me, but after listening to the tape in its entirety, nothing about it seemed remotely sinister. It was so mundane that I didn't even really understand what angle the DT was pursuing.

If I'm sitting on the jury, I'm pulling a Scooby Doo/Astro Durrrr, wha? Proved that she was not just compliant, but an active, willing participant.

:floorlaugh:

I'll :floorlaugh: for another week if that juror writes a book and titles it 'What is your understanding of the word '*advertiser censored*?' just for good measure.

I'm looking forward to her heading for death row, and will patiently await the jury to be interviewed afterwards! To explain to us when they decided and what was it that sealed it for them that she lied all the way through! How they came to their conclusion! The determining factors.

He couldn't continue with another line of questioning since court time limit was over for the day. He will move on to another area Wednesday. Mark my words.

:twocents:

JMO ~ She found out that a .25 had no stopping power?
The gun jammed?
Who knows! Whatever it was she opted for a more powerful gun that would take someone down much faster.
Again IMO she got it for protection... I believe she was afraid one of his friends would come after her.
Maybe she was planning on going after someone else but who? why?
When she bought the gun I believe she thought she got away with killing Travis...

Buying that new gun for herself is really troubling. It's a good thing she got stopped because it's possible she was going to take another life. She needed money, and now she felt confident she could kill, so who knows what she was planning.

There's those jurors on the bottom of your sig line. Thanks gngr~snap!

He couldn't continue with another line of questioning since court time limit was over for the day. He will move on to another area Wednesday. Mark my words.

:twocents:

I agree that he was not done with Ms. Arias forever. I'm saying he was signaling the judge that he was done questioning her for that day. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasadams106048