Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #80

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
multiple transactions twice. coming from ca and going back to ca coincidence we know better. :moo:

Exactly. Loved the way she tried to explain her way out of it though.

:silly:

Good night everyone - we lose an hour sleep tonight!
:seeya:

Does that mean somebody stole the Helio out of Grandpa's car while she was getting Chinese takeout, sneaked into Margaritaville - I mean, Casa Rama - on May 31, took pictures of the finger she injured on a broken glass - I mean, a hot glass - I mean, METAL - then took the Helio BACK and hid it in Grandpa's car?

I'll bet it was a crazy skater! :floorlaugh:

A ninja.
images

I'd love to see that report, and what the surveillance team found out while they were watching her.
Could be more x-rated stuff we're all tired of hearing about though. I wish they'd bugged the car she and her mom were in - that'd be a real doozie.

Lol I wonder if she scared her family with the ninja story!
That they had to go into hiding! Afraid to answer their phone.

This case is wearing me out. Just go with the evidence. It is so simple. Don't understand all the other menutia. It was totally overkill and in no way self defense. What is the problem? Instead of trying to prove it was premeditated. prove it wasn't. tia

I still don't understand people saying the prosecution should ignore the premeditation. Because the jury could say, if they wanted, "poor thing had a psychotic break from all the abuse and her near death experience and just started butchering him." Juan needs to prove that not only did she plan to kill him that day, the planning began much earlier than that. If it wasn't rock solid, I would agree. But all this stuff is too coincidental to explain away. He has to make the jury aware this was not a crime of passion or self defense or a psychotic episode that she can't remember. This was premeditated murder.

I'm giddy with anticipation... I can't even imagine what nuclear bombs Juan has reserved for rebuttal! I lay awake, unable to sleep, pondering the possibilities ....all I know for sure...it's gonna be spectacular !

When this trial is over and JA finally gets her wish, the DP, I hope the jurors speak out about her despicable attitude toward the prosecutor for the past few weeks. She has shown zero respect for enforcers of the law, the court system, and the justice system after committing one of the most heinous crimes on record. It speaks volumes about the real Jodi Arias. It is great insight as to her relationship with her family. She respects no one - substituting 'abuse' for discipline when referring to her parents. She must have been a monster of a child while growing up.
She has proved beyond a reasonable doubt that she is unremorseful and unrepetent for the murder of Travis. I would go as far to say she is even satisfied that he is dead.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of the jurors are experiencing signs of post-traumatic shock syndrome from witnessing the face of evil up close and personal day in and day out. I know I could not be in the same room with her for more than an hour - shes that scary! I need a xanex just thinking about her! If she ever gets out - JM needs to go into the witness protection program!

Am I allowed to insert Travis' shower photos in this thread? I don't know WS terms and conditions so I don't want to do something in violation. Can someone please advise? Thanks!!

The mods have asked us to not post them in the threads, they are linked in the other threads. Hope that helps. You can send them a message to get further clarification.

I'm a little confused here. Why is it, we have her ex-boyfriend Daryl saying that Jodi wanted to borrow his cans (that were never returned by the way....) because she was going to visit friends in California and Arizona----and yet the State has to prove premeditation?
She admitted she was going to Arizona, no? Unless this article is incorrect, I don't get it.

Does anyone know which date Daryl testified?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-borrowed-gas-cans-day-killing-travis/story?id=18345450

here is a link to DBs testimony
http://youtu.be/LUFwPXqroAo

On another note, NG's weekly trial recap is being shown on HLN now. JA is asked something about the gas transactions and she gives an answer that she had replaced the nozzle to the pump and therefore ended one transaction.....and had to start over? Is that really how she explains the multiple transactions???

:what:

multiple transactions twice. coming from ca and going back to ca coincidence we know better. :moo:

IIRC...didn't she say she TRIPPED?! That's when JM went in for the kill and brought out the WaMu statements and the 3 transactions. :rocker:

Am I allowed to insert Travis' shower photos in this thread? I don't know WS terms and conditions so I don't want to do something in violation. Can someone please advise? Thanks!!

Sorry, no photos on these threads. There are photos in the "media/timeline, no discussion" thread in the forum.

hth
fran

But she didn't have her car, right? She rented one.

Was it ever asked why she rented a car seeing she bragged that her car was better than Travis' BMW? So if it was so great, why the extra expense of renting?

O/T.....does the jury get to go home or are they sequestered in a hotel?

oooh, you are,of course, right! Good catch ..and belongs on the JA de-edified.contradicted/baloney thread we need ..just sayin

What a gentleman - he let her load the gas cans herself? umhmmm
IMO, he lied about quite a lot on the stand, even though he came across as quiet and meek. I think there's LOTS he knows that we don't know.

I agree. He was covering for her, being evasive, and not answering. You didn't need to see his eyes to know he was lying. Mr. Hands was not believable.

When this trial is over and JA finally gets her wish, the DP, I hope the jurors speak out about her despicable attitude toward the prosecutor for the past few weeks. She has shown zero respect for enforcers of the law, the court system, and the justice system after committing one of the most heinous crimes on record. It speaks volumes about the real Jodi Arias. It is great insight as to her relationship with her family. She respects no one - substituting 'abuse' for discipline when referring to her parents. She must have been a monster of a child while growing up.
She has proved beyond a reasonable doubt that she is unremorseful and unrepetent for the murder of Travis. I would go as far to say she is even satisfied that he is dead.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of the jurors are experiencing signs of post-traumatic shock syndrome from witnessing the face of evil up close and personal day in and day out. I know I could not be in the same room with her for more than an hour - shes that scary! I need a xanex just thinking about her! If she ever gets out - JM needs to go into the witness protection program!

I agree with everything except Jodi being satisfied he's dead. IMO She's not satisfied, she feels he didn't suffer enough. Jodi has went out of her way trying to destroy even his reputation.

They are not sequestered - they'd be going bonkers by now!!

They are NOT? Wow! I wasn't expecting to read that just now. So they get to go home and not say anything about this? How are they doing that? I mean....
this isn't the average murder case.
This is chock full of so many twisted lies that a sane person would be required to talk about it so not to go insane!!

I don't know how the jurors are doing it but they deserve more than their mere pittance, of what?....20-dollars a day?

Hahaha. She said she didn't know how it had gotten there. A freakin' remote walked into her rental car! hahahhaha.

Night all.

:floorlaugh:

I know I'm always finding random remotes in my passenger seat and thinking "How'd THAT get here? What ex-boyfriend did I visit last? It's probably his!" :banghead:

I agree. He was covering for her, being evasive, and not answering. You didn't need to see his eyes to know he was lying. Mr. Hands was not believable.

I wonder what is it she has on these guys?

IMO there is no way they aren't afraid of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tillygirl