Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #80

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Det. Melendez said the laptop was last used at 16:52 (4:52 pm), so if that session began at 4:19 pm, it would mean TA or someone was on the computer for 33 minutes.

Exactly 30 minutes from 4:52 pm (5:22:24) he is the shower.

IMO I am certain now she did not "sleep" with him that night or she would have said he got up earlier.

I think she accessed his internet history and that is how she knew about the videos he watched...
IMO she did not arrive there until after he called Chris Hughes at 12:13pm.
For some reason she missed that call/text.

Maybe he had her locked out of his phone??? :twocents:

eta: TA was up... his bed was made... he was getting ready for his day IMO
If she had spent the night and a "tryst" was planned who makes up the bed
before gettin busy???

Oh no, I'm sorry...I thought you were looking for info on the remote for TA's camera!
:doh:
I'm gonna blame this on the time change :giggle:

I wasn't clear. I was wondering if DB might have had a remote that she had used on her camera (or TA's camera) at some point.
Either when she murdered him - the bed shots or sometime
when stalking him.

moo

eta: or even a "remote device" she had placed on Travis' laptop.

Does anybody know if the aggravation / mitigation phase starts the day after verdict or is there a delay? TIA (LOL The Law of Attraction has brought me right past the guilty verdict)

I wasn't clear. I was wondering if DB might have had a remote that she had used on her camera (or TA's camera) at some point.
Either when she murdered him - the bed shots or sometime
when stalking him.

moo

eta: or even a "remote device" she had placed on Travis' laptop.
I think it's possible she did use the remote to his camera, especially for the nude shots.

Imma so tired...us suthun ladies should be getting our beauty sleep and I think I need a head start on mine! :giggle:

:eek:fftobed:

ETA: did some correcting

We are so tired...us suthun ladies should be getting our beauty sleep! :lol:

I think I need a head start on mine! :giggle:

:eek:fftobed:

Night! I'm jealous... i had to take 2 excedrin for a semi migraine about 8pm
I'll be awke until 8am for sure!
:what: darn it I mean 9 am... might as well go change all my clocks!

Sorry if this has been mentioned before. Why did JA buy spray-on sunscreen (rather than the lotion kind) while taking a road trip in the summer? The bottle could burst sitting in the car with all that heat.Did she buy it to use on Travis so he would be blinded momentarily before stabbing him? Thoughts?

Does anybody know if the aggravation / mitigation phase starts the day after verdict or is there a delay? TIA (LOL The Law of Attraction has brought me right past the guilty verdict)

Not sure. I do know that in the Scott Peterson trial the jury sentenced him to death approximately a month after the verdict.

Sorry if this has been mentioned before. Why did JA buy spray-on sunscreen (rather than the lotion kind) while taking a road trip in the summer? The bottle could burst sitting in the car with all that heat.Did she buy it to use on Travis so he would be blinded momentarily before stabbing him? Thoughts?

Sunscreen lotion and acrylic nails do not mix.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopi...na_La_Romana_Province_Dominican_Republic.html

or maybe it was allowed in checked luggage at the time?

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/practical-travel-safety-issues/1249843-spray-sunscreen-aerosol.html

eta
:what: whoa! It is very slippery on tile floors!! :waitasec:

she did have socks on....

Not sure. I do know that in the Scott Peterson trial the jury sentenced him to death approximately a month after the verdict.

Thanks rose222! I guess they have to subpoena people(men) to come from far and wide to plead on JA's behalf. Ahh JA" She was the greatest lover I ever had".
That was the best part of SP's trial actually- 'He was such a shiny baby'. :floorlaugh:

Maybe :what: I never thought of that. Might explain why TAs eyes look so red in that last photo. I have wondered if they found KY on the carpet and tile.I know people have speculated that JA used water to make things slide easier on the floor but KY would have worked equally well.

She sure does have odd behavior patterns. But then she's a Parasite. And parasites are known for sucking their hosts dry, then they just move on to the next one.

I call them "Emotional Vampires".. as you say they just suck the emotional energy out of a person or anyone they hook to.

JMHO

Thank you for the wonderful post. :rocker:

Now, the ok shot comes last ... why did she bother in daylight hours and all the other surrounding factors (roommates, dog, neighbours)? She could've left him there without shooting him, no?

She did a lot of illogical things like dragging him back down the hall and stuffing him back in the shower, putting the camera through a wash cycle yet leaving the camera in the washer making it stick out like a sore thumb, only very partially cleaning up the scene but left her bloody palm print on the wall, left the shell casing on top of a pool of blood, etc.

My take is that she was going to kill him in the shower and there he would stay dead with the water continuing to run washing away all his blood. I believe she stabbed him in the chest and believed he was either dead or would be in mere moments and then left the bathroom to get organized to leave the house but then became horrified to discover he wasn't dead and had made his way down the hallway. At that point I think she just freaked out, panicked, and in an enraged frenzy stabbed him repeatedly and slit his throat. She had no reason then to drag him back down the hall and stuff him back into the shower, and I think she did that as a crazy attempt to force the situation back into what she envisioned and planned would happen and thus get back into control of the situation since she always has to be in control of every situation. I also think that she was enraged at HIM that he didn't conveniently die the way she had invisioned he would and that all the overkill was rage as well as the horror of finding he'd gotten himself out of the shower, the bathroom and down the hallway she went overboard in making sure he was darn good and really really dead.

Then still in a panic of what to do about the very bloody crime scene and knowing forensics has mysterious ways piecing such scenes together to show what occurred and who done it that she knew next to nothing about, she tries to clean up some of the blood, realizes there is just far too much and it's hopeless so gives up on that, takes the gun but deletes the photos then realizes that deleting them doesn't really get rid of them but instead of taking the camera with her or the memory card with her she runs the camera through the wash and then leaves it in the washer sticking out like a sore thumb.

But she was out of time and HAD to get out of the house before daylight so she doesn't have the time to try thinking anything through logically. She would only have had a few minutes at the time she killed him when dawn would start breaking and it would become daylight again and fast. She likely rushed out of the house leaving all this evidence behind but remembers to take the gun because it DIDN'T belong to Travis. There's no question in my mind that the gun she used was the one she stole from her grandfather days before that was reported and can easily be traced back to him. She likely left the house just as dawn was breaking in order to avoid being seen in daylight and while people in the neighborhood would start being up and about. She had planned to kill him quickly, leave him dead and tidy in the shower with all his blood washing down the drain and get out of the house while it was still dark, but her plan went totally awry when she found he'd gotten himself out of the the shower, the bathroom and down the hallway spewing blood all over the place.

After slitting his throat shooting him was illogical and dangerous because of the noise it made that a neighbor might hear. I think she only brought the gun as a back up to the knife because of that. She would also have been panicking that the gunshot was heard and the police might be coming any minute catching her in the house. Or maybe she never did think of that since she spent all that time dragging him back to the shower, attempting to clean up some of the blood, running the bloody towels and camera through the wash, etc. And then again, maybe she fled the house leaving all this obvious evidence behind because she suddenly realized that gunshot might have been heard.

Awesome post,I agree and after all J explained all these illogical actions herself "she never killed anyone before"

She did a lot of illogical things like dragging him back down the hall and stuffing him back in the shower, putting the camera through a wash cycle yet leaving the camera in the washer making it stick out like a sore thumb, only very partially cleaning up the scene but left her bloody palm print on the wall, left the shell casing on top of a pool of blood, etc.

My take is that she was going to kill him in the shower and there he would stay dead with the water continuing to run washing away all his blood. I believe she stabbed him in the chest and believed he was either dead or would be in mere moments and then left the bathroom to get organized to leave the house but then became horrified to discover he wasn't dead and had made his way down the hallway. At that point I think she just freaked out, panicked, and in an enraged frenzy stabbed him repeatedly and slit his throat. She had no reason then to drag him back down the hall and stuff him back into the shower, and I think she did that as a crazy attempt to force the situation back into what she envisioned and planned would happen and thus get back into control of the situation since she always has to be in control of every situation. I also think that she was enraged at HIM that he didn't conveniently die the way she had invisioned he would and that all the overkill was rage as well as the horror of finding he'd gotten himself out of the shower, the bathroom and down the hallway she went overboard in making sure he was darn good and really really dead.

Then still in a panic of what to do about the very bloody crime scene and knowing forensics has mysterious ways piecing such scenes together to show what occurred and who done it that she knew next to nothing about, she tries to clean up some of the blood, realizes there is just far too much and it's hopeless so gives up on that, takes the gun but deletes the photos then realizes that deleting them doesn't really get rid of them but instead of taking the camera with her or the memory card with her she runs the camera through the wash and then leaves it in the washer sticking out like a sore thumb.

But she was out of time and HAD to get out of the house before daylight so she doesn't have the time to try thinking anything through logically. She would only have had a few minutes at the time she killed him when dawn would start breaking and it would become daylight again and fast. She likely rushed out of the house leaving all this evidence behind but remembers to take the gun because it DIDN'T belong to Travis. There's no question in my mind that the gun she used was the one she stole from her grandfather days before that was reported and can easily be traced back to him. She likely left the house just as dawn was breaking in order to avoid being seen in daylight and while people in the neighborhood would start being up and about. She had planned to kill him quickly, leave him dead and tidy in the shower with all his blood washing down the drain and get out of the house while it was still dark, but her plan went totally awry when she found he'd gotten himself out of the the shower, the bathroom and down the hallway spewing blood all over the place.

After slitting his throat shooting him was illogical and dangerous because of the noise it made that a neighbor might hear. I think she only brought the gun as a back up to the knife because of that. She would also have been panicking that the gunshot was heard and the police might be coming any minute catching her in the house. Or maybe she never did think of that since she spent all that time dragging him back to the shower, attempting to clean up some of the blood, running the bloody towels and camera through the wash, etc. And then again, maybe she fled the house leaving all this obvious evidence behind because she suddenly realized that gunshot might have been heard.

Good theory and I agree with most of it except for having the leave before dawn broke. He was dead, or moments from death, when the last photo was snapped at 5:33 pm. Imo it's likely she was out of the house shortly after 6 pm.

Flores demonstrated during his testimony that when the camera was on a surface upsidedown and was stepped on or jostled the photo taking button would depress against the floor and a photo taken. It didn't need much pressure to activate the photo taking button. I think the photo of the top of the wall and ceiling the camera was on it's back and a foot or something whacked against the photo taking button causing a photo to be taken, and the others like the one with Jodi's pant leg and part of TA's shoulder and arm were when the camera was on the floor upsidedown and was stepped on or jostled.

I agree except for the time of day. She left around 6:00pm. In the daylight. Just before the room mate was expected home.

Don't ask me how.she got out of there unnoticed! All I can come up with is somehow she got her car in the garage.
No one reported seeing a car in his driveway.
Or seeing a woman making a mad dash for a car parked on the curb.

Garage is all that makes logical sense to me as people would be returning home from work at that hour...

The only other possibility in my mind is she had someone drop her off and pick her up. There was no other DNA found at the scene so she did the deed all by herself.

JMO

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks rose222! I guess they have to subpoena people(men) to come from far and wide to plead on JA's behalf. Ahh JA" She was the greatest lover I ever had".
That was the best part of SP's trial actually- 'He was such a shiny baby'. :floorlaugh:

LOL!!! Thank you for that, I'd forgotten what a shiny baby Scooter was!! It'll be interesting to see who they drag in to sing Jodi's praises ... Perhaps she has a golf coach they could call on, or a teacher from 8th grade perhaps?

I think she was hoping he would be taking her instead of that other woman to Cancun. I also think his not agreeing to take her instead is what decided her to go through with killing him.

LOL!!! Thank you for that, I'd forgotten what a shiny baby Scooter was!! It'll be interesting to see who they drag in to sing Jodi's praises ... Perhaps she has a golf coach they could call on, or a teacher from 8th grade perhaps?

She couldn't even find a guy in Cali that would date her... Heck!
Please no geography lessons... Utah does not border Cali does it?
I have had it confused with I DA HO for the past year!!!
Considering the defendant gimme a break!!!
AZ does have a border with Cali...
So I have Nevada and AZ confused too.
No excuse there... :p

Good luck finding people that will speak up... I think once they know she is locked up for good... They will scatter like birds!!!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I've heard most of the testimony and looked at most of the time stamped pics. If the ME says the shot to the head came last, I've just gone with that and not spent much time trying to consider otherwise. But one thing that continues to nag at me is that I just don't think Travis would have sat down in the floor of the shower voluntarily. So if he is in the shower and told to sit, and if Jodi had the knife, wouldn't he start trying to fight to get out. If she had a gun, wouldn't he be more likely to sit if she told him to sit. Unless he was stabbed standing up, then sat/fell down in the shower. I guess I'm just trying to say I don't think he would sit down in the shower to just simply pose for a picture. And, I accept the ME report that he was stabbed first. So....do most people think he was stabbed standing up or sitting for a pic when he was stabbed? Just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marni