Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #81

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO every guys fantasy is to have a sexually adventurous partner like Jodi. Just for a little while. Jodi would do anything.

He like many men are kinda flattered at first to have her unbridled lust. Problem is, it gets old fast...it's smothering, controlling, the lies the manipulation.

He thought he handled it. She was in California!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perfectly stated. He was a man. He let his 'other head' take control. And then when he wanted to be done, it didn't work.

Do you think this jury is assessing Juan? Or the defendant?

I think Juan and the jurors are on the same page. Many of their questions reflect HIS style in both tone and sarcasm.

I agree with you (yet again!). The jurors' questions speak volumes to me.

But there is that tiny bit of doubt because of the 'other case'. I just can't help but be cautious, even though I know that this case is 125% different.

This is where the expert testimony will come in, imo.

Yawn... An experts opinion based on the lies told by a psychopath. Sounds like a snooze fest on direct... Should be great on cross tho!

Don't know if this has been addressed yet, but the manager of the restaurant when JA cut her finger was furious and posted on the Justice for Travis Alexander facebook page. She said she was there and did the report. Wrote she couldn't believe what JA said and I think she contacted the prosecutor. She was livid! :furious:

The question as far as I'm concerned is why lie about it then? Maybe because she can say there were no other injuries on her hands at that time??

I did hear the jurors' questions. Doesn't influence my opinion of Juan. As we well know, juries are not always correct in their assessments.

I guess you haven't reviewed Juan Martinez' track record in the court room. Your personal opinion of the guy really doesn't mean much in this situation--by that I mean that Martinez wins his cases. That means juries like him, like his style and like how he presents the information.

You are more than entitled to your opinion--but it is just your opinion. The truth is in the winning of cases that Juan Martinez accomplishes.:moo:

My personal opinion is highly favorable of Juan Martinez--I think his style is refreshing, he's a fighter and knows his cases. But as far as that predicting the verdict--whether or not I think he's a great guy--it's just not that useful.

Yawn... An experts opinion based on the lies told by a psychopath. Sounds like a snooze fest on direct... Should be great on cross tho!

The experts will be talking in general terms and saying things like 'as Jodi Arias told me ...' before saying anything if they want a post-trial career if you ask me, I already feel sorry for them. What a mess they're in!!

The question as far as I'm concerned is why lie about it then? Maybe because she can say there were no other injuries on her hands at that time??

She thinks she's a fabulous liar! She enjoys embellishing everything she says with lies.

Do you think this jury is assessing Juan? Or the defendant?

I think Juan and the jurors are on the same page. Many of their questions reflect HIS style in both tone and sarcasm.

I hope they're assessing the evidence. There's really no need to assess her or him in this case. It's obvious that she killed him and lied and that it wasn't in self defense. To the extent the juries' comments reflect Juan's tone and manner of presentation, I think that would be unfortunate. Like the *advertiser censored* "question" or any sarcasm coming off the jury--that just shouldn't happen. That was the point of my response to your post. I hope they are making a rational assessment based on the evidence and not on Juan's style and sarcasm.

I'd be interested in hearing the jury's opinion. Do you have a link from some of his prior cases?

I'm not going to Google all his cases & jury interviews, but there were 2 former jurors in the gallery for the first week of the trial. He has groupies.

And since, like you stated in another post, it's sometimes a contest between the opposing attorneys, I think his winning record would tend to show that he's well liked.

Don't know if this has been addressed yet, but the manager of the restaurant when JA cut her finger was furious and posted on the Justice for Travis Alexander facebook page. She said she was there and did the report. Wrote she couldn't believe what JA said and I think she contacted the prosecutor. She was livid! :furious:

I'm glad to know the manager came forward. As I said, another one under the bus.
Thank you for posting.
I wonder if she will testify.

Brought forward from SunDawnn - apologies if I mis-spelled!

I have a few questions and if anyone could answer them, I'd appreciate it very much!

1) Was Jodi charged extra for not returning the rental car with mats? do not know
a) Who picked her up after dropping off the car 90 miles away from home? do not know
b) When was the next time she reported back to work?do not know

2) Who if anyone, fixed the back license plate and/or affixed the front one? If no one, was she charged a fine by Budget for that?Ryan or the officer
a) Was she charged for the "Kool Aid" stains on the seats? do not know

3) What is the implication of 'taking' Daryls remote control by 'accident'?
we have not been told
4) Has anyone asked Jodi about her hair color and when it was dyed to brunette (even though we know it was between June 2 and June 4th)sorta... she was presented with pics on the stand

5) Has Matt McCarthney (sp?) ever given any written statements?
Matt has been on the stand in pre trial hearings and got an earful from JM from what I heard KCL or someone say...
6) Why was Darryl Brewer (sp?) allowed to be incognito in court?
Becuase he has an underage child to protect
7) What has Jodi said, if anything, about the two magazine encryptions?
other than it being showed she was not questioned
8) Did Jodi buy and/or 'total' Travis' BMW? Was she making payments to him?
She blew up the engine. She was making payments. Not sure if it was ever fixed
9) Did Jodi have anyone under her at PPL? Was she drawing in money?
PPL was a gold digger's hunting ground she never went very far from what I gather she was too busy chasing and stalking Travis to get ahead
10) Where did the money come from (the deposits in southern California on June 3rd) that Jodi made? And why three different deposits?
men?
11) In her last story of murdering Travis in self-defense, is she NOW alleging she went on this trip primarily to see Travis? Or is she still saying, it was a last minute decision?
__________________Travis guilted her into going to see him it wasn't THAT far off her course

all jmo from the little bit I know. hopefully someone has better answers!

This was aired on Dr. Drew:Interview of the man who said he loaned her money just before the crime and she was desperate to see Travis. Also, Beth Karas speculated that she could have stolen any money Travis had in the home after the murder but we will never know for sure. Kinda makes sense tho, she was flat broke and that trip was expensive.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/02/06/man-who-gave-jodi-money-visit-travis-speaks-out

So you think the State won't call an expert?

Regarding the baseboard photo with Travis' shoulder looking like a dark blob in the upper left corner. I first thought it was a shoe! Then a poster pointed out that you can see the exact same blood track on on his shoulder when this baseboard photo is lighted.

There is an inconsistency with these photos that has not really been resolved and may never be - why is she pulling him OUT of the bathroom AWAY from the shower in the dragging photo?

Maybe she was turning him around? That's my best guess. It was turning out to be more difficult than she thought to move his body. And he was still conscious (she hadn't cut his throat yet) and maybe begging for help, or praying. You can imagine this would be disturbing and she would have to shut him up so she slashes his throat---all the time trying to position his body back into the shower-- and he's still looking at her.

So she shoots him.

That puzzled me too....was she dragging him from the shower or did he fall down in the hallway and she flipped him over in his back?

I just don't get it.

I guess you haven't reviewed Juan Martinez' track record in the court room. Your personal opinion of the guy really doesn't mean much in this situation--by that I mean that Martinez wins his cases. That means juries like him, like his style and like how he presents the information.

You are more than entitled to your opinion--but it is just your opinion. The truth is in the winning of cases that Juan Martinez accomplishes.:moo:

My personal opinion is highly favorable of Juan Martinez--I think his style is refreshing, he's a fighter and knows his cases. But as far as that predicting the verdict--whether or not I think he's a great guy--it's just not that useful.

I find righteous indignation a quality that I think every good attorney needs. Regardless if its a prosecutor or a defense attorney. I like my lawyers passionate and cocky !

Nurmi is the kind of lawyer that just brings out a feeling of disgust.
His style I liken to a sloth.

IMO every guys fantasy is to have a sexually adventurous partner like Jodi. Just for a little while. Jodi would do anything.

He like many men are kinda flattered at first to have her unbridled lust. Problem is, it gets old fast...it's smothering, controlling, the lies the manipulation.

He thought he handled it. She was in California!

Then add in the mormon angle and ja may have thought there was no way ta would drop her . We have wondered if ja threaten to expose ta. Could ta have said go a head. Moo

sent from droid dna

This is where the expert testimony will come in, imo.

We need an expert to tell us that when a woman throws her vagina at a man more often than not he will take advantage of the offer?

Jodi was more than sexually experienced--she had no sexual boundaries. She's a psychopath who only uses sexuality to control her victims.

She deliberately made Travis believe that she was just fine with being a booty call. She stated on that revolting sex tape that she was marrying someone else. That's why he had sex with her--she was sexually aggressive.

She enjoyed the sex tape being played in court--she enjoyed her "fake" orgasm being blasted at the courtroom. And she just had to tell Juan that her orgasm was fake because it takes her 2 hands to masturbate. No need to throw that nauseating tid-bit out there except to get a sick thrill from it.

She's nothing but a run-of-the-mill psycopath. Yawn. And she controlled Travis with that unfortunate looking vagina.

I hope they're assessing the evidence. There's really no need to assess her or him in this case. It's obvious that she killed him and lied and that it wasn't in self defense. To the extent the juries' comments reflect Juan's tone and manner of presentation, I think that would be unfortunate. Like the *advertiser censored* "question" or any sarcasm coming off the jury--that just shouldn't happen. That was the point of my response to your post. I hope they are making a rational assessment based on the evidence and not on Juan's style and sarcasm.

I like Juan because I share his style;) ill assume you've read my posts:) that should be no surprise.

My opinion on Jodi and the charge is based on the evidence. I appreciate Juan's ability to bring out the worst in Jodi and show the jurors exactly what she is.

So you think the State won't call an expert?

I see no need for them to. The defense experts will be turned into states witnesses on cross.

We need an expert to tell us that when a woman throws her vagina at a man more often than not he will take advantage of the offer?

Jodi was more than sexually experienced--she had no sexual boundaries. She's a psychopath who only uses sexuality to control her victims.

She deliberately made Travis believe that she was just fine with being a booty call. She stated on that revolting sex tape that she was marrying someone else. That's why he had sex with her--she was sexually aggressive.

She enjoyed the sex tape being played in court--she enjoyed her "fake" orgasm being blasted at the courtroom. And she just had to tell Juan that her orgasm was fake because it takes her 2 hands to masturbate. No need to throw that nauseating tid-bit out there except to get a sick thrill from it.

She's nothing but a run-of-the-mill psycopath. Yawn. And she controlled Travis with that unfortunate looking vagina.

I am rolling at the mental image of Jodi tossing that thing!

Excellent post!

I'm not going to Google all his cases & jury interviews, but there were 2 former jurors in the gallery for the first week of the trial. He has groupies.

And since, like you stated in another post, it's sometimes a contest between the opposing attorneys, I think his winning record would tend to show that he's well liked.

Jodi has groupies. Just sayin'. And the State always has a winning record. They never charge cases they don't think they can win and they consider the "beyond a reasonable" doubt standard when they charge them. They also overcharge and count the convictions on lesser includeds as "wins." See Juan's "win" in the case of the wife supposedly murdered by her ex-husband -- Faylene Grant. Charged with 1st degree murder and sentenced to 5 years for manslaughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill