Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #82

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally random, but... if the camera was found somewhere else in the house, say on TA's closet shelf or in a drawer in his study, or if JA had put it back into it's box, would LE have still have examined it's contents so closely?

My guess is the camera, like everything else, was covered in blood. Had they found it without being washed first, I'm sure they would've.

Nothing makes me feel better after that slew of sexual objectification. I feel like a piece of used toilet paper.

Just so long as you don't have a gun, a knife, and our addresses. :seeya:

Fellow Sleuthers, I have been on a quest to locate that alleged "Calvin Klein Ad that JA referred to as the excuse she used to try to get Travis to pose for her in the shower that infamous day. To this point, I have FAILED to locate ANY such ad for Calvin Klein in which the Male Model was being shot in water. I truly believe that this so called Calvin Klein ad does NOT exist and this is yet another "Make Believe" Jodi moment like pretty much everything she has ever said has been. Anyone else wanna take a shot at trying to locate this infamous ad? :waitasec:

Here's a Vogue listing all of CK's advertizing campaigns throughout the years:

http://www.vogue.com/voguepedia/Calvin_Klein_(Brand)

Unfortunately, I believe, most sociopaths adapt quite well to whatever environment they find themselves in. Whether life in prison or on DR, she will survive and reasonably thrive in that constricted environment. They are devoid of shame, regret, remorse. Scott Peterson, for instance, is said to be doing quite well on DR. JHMO
She was justifed in taking a life in her opinion. Those who are sociopaths in prison are always the victim.....always. Its nice to give them human traits but wanting them to live with the memory of what they did isn't going to work. They live with them-and they are the victim. They have a skewered reality.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Floridas laws of discovery were awesome but better yet is the jury asking the killer questions. I hope they ask why she says passing. Away, she murdered him in cold blood.

Janine Driver on Dr Drew said the suspect saying "passed away" is a way of minimizing what they did. Suspects will also say things like Jody did--"I would never hurt Travis". law enforcement knows this and uses it against them in various ways.

Unfortunately, I believe, most sociopaths adapt quite well to whatever environment they find themselves in. Whether life in prison or on DR, she will survive and reasonably thrive in that constricted environment. They are devoid of shame, regret, remorse. Scott Peterson, for instance, is said to be doing quite well on DR. JHMO

I would have to agree. So in this case the sooner she is out of her misery the better.

I hope someone will post that photo and point out how the legs are not crossed I have looked and looked ad they still look crossed to me...I couldn't see her leg in that one photo until someone kindly pointed it out....

Maybe this crude drawing will help (I blurred the actual photo as I don't feel right posting it)...

picture.php

Well you can pick up a knife on the way...not to my house.

Jodi would consider that an invitation because, apparently "You are an evil sociopath and the worst thing that ever happened to me and I want you out of my life for good" means "come on down!"

Her's is a special kind of brain.

BBM

Part and parcel why JA deserves the DP even more than your garden variety criminal. She will (imo) view LWOP as a victory of sorts. She will also have enough pull behind bars to fashion herself into some cell block prom queen.

Even though she said "I'd ask/wish for the DP," at some point, (imo) that kind of overblown theatrical response is another bucket of bs. She's center point of the universe in her mind. She doesn't want to die

Giving her the chance to be housed and clothed and fed is showing her mercy. Considering what she did to be locked up in the first place, and the complete lack of mercy she showed TA, prep the needle. It's wholly deserved.

BBM

Part and parcel why JA deserves the DP even more than your garden variety criminal. She will (imo) view LWOP as a victory of sorts. She will also have enough pull behind bars to fashion herself into some cell block prom queen.

Even though she said "I'd ask/wish for the DP," at some point, (imo) that kind of overblown theatrical response is another bucket of bs. She's center point of the universe in her mind. She doesn't want to die

Giving her the chance to be housed and clothed and fed is showing her mercy. Considering what she did to be locked up in the first place, and the complete lack of mercy she showed TA, prep the needle. It's wholly deserved.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if she does well in general population BUT, I'll say this, she's in for a very rude awakening either way. State prison is a different animal than the county jail system she has been in for the last five years. And, no, I don't think those ladies will be particularly impressed by her notoriety.

I would have to agree. So in this case the sooner she is out of her misery the better.

No court Monday and Tuesday this week because a juror has other commitments. No court on Friday ever because...um..they don't work Fridays? lol. :what:

After reading that document, I totally lost all respect for Nurmi.

That doc reads like blackmail, give her a deal that lets her out soon or everyone she ever met will get hurt.

Maybe this crude drawing will help (I blurred the actual photo as I don't feel right posting it)...

picture.php

Sooooo confused but I never could see her leg in any of the photos.
Is this the one? Because I still can't see it even with glasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member