Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #82

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always wondered about this too! The whole "we swapped passwords" just cries of BS to me.

That being said...unless she watched him or was more computer savvy than I realized, how did she hack his pw? I mean, I can see her getting lucky once...but after that, there is no way in hell that I'd keep my pw to ANYTHING she could guess. It would be like out of left field crazy...

For example, "jodicannothackthispassword1" or if that's too long "jchtp1" - I mean, it's not that hard to create something impossible. FGS!!
Keylogger perhaps? After the miraculously recovered phone that just happened to record their conversation and the forged letters, I put absolutely nothing past her.

Something is wrong. I donated and my receipt shows Travisalex. I also received a subsequent email from Samantha. I would dispute the transaction with PP and ensure you have the correct email.for the account. I imagine fraud accounts are being set up with similar emails. I am in my car ready to get to my gym class, but will check back later. Good luck.

Thank you! Calling Paypal back now.

This reminds me. Didn't she testify that some time in may, she and TA decided not to have each other's passwords anymore? It jumped out on me when she said it. Is that just jodi-speak for "TA changed his passwords because he found out I had them?"

Is there any evidence HE had HER passwords?

Only her own testiphoney...

how-to-catch-a-liar.gif

Is there a timeline of events spelled out anywhere? Or at least a reasonable/theorized timeline laid out?

I tried to do a timeline of everything Jodi brought up once she got on the stand, just for my own edification (oh, that word!) but gave up after about 5 hours. It's impossible to keep all her stories straight.

There's a lot of info on the Media/Timeline thread. Takes awhile to go through it all, but it's very helpful.

I have NO idea...I haven't heard her mentioned at all. The only Marie I know is Mimi. I still have to go through a lot of early court days (like finish day 4 and keep going), so maybe something will pop up. ??:waitasec:

I think this was mentioned during Jodi's direct, but I could be completely wrong.

When asked by the jury "Why should we believe you now?" She gives a rehearsed answer (twice). She said she's not normally a liar, but all her lies are related to two things: 1 - she wanted to protect Travis' reputation (and her own), and 2 - her involvement in his death.

Um... about number 2. That's what this whole CASE is about - so her answer is a little ridiculous. I know, I know, she says she's past all that (groan), but she basically told the jury she lies about her involvement in the case.

Enough said.

More testimony replay on Dr. Drew.......

"God would understand the events of that day"

Of this I am sure, it may not be what JA thinks, however I believe Travis is with Him now....

:hug:

MOO

I tried to do a timeline of everything Jodi brought up once she got on the stand, just for my own edification (oh, that word!) but gave up after about 5 hours. It's impossible to keep all her stories straight.

There's a lot of info on the Media/Timeline thread. Takes awhile to go through it all, but it's very helpful.

I tried to do one too, but it was completely overwhelming for me too. Plus, new things continue to come up...

That's because up until 2010 she was trying to protect his ego, I mean reputation.

That's what she says NOW, but that accusation couldn't have been what prompted the angry email on 5/26/2008, because she hadn't thought it up yet. Only another psychopath could keep all her stories straight. We really need one on this board. :great:

I've always wondered about this too! The whole "we swapped passwords" just cries of BS to me.

That being said...unless she watched him or was more computer savvy than I realized, how did she hack his pw? I mean, I can see her getting lucky once...but after that, there is no way in hell that I'd keep my pw to ANYTHING she could guess. It would be like out of left field crazy...

For example, "jodicannothackthispassword1" or if that's too long "jchtp1" - I mean, it's not that hard to create something impossible. FGS!!

I have hacked my mom's passwords a lot (not for nefarious ends but because I need to install software or apps for her and she doesn't know how or because she needs me to handle some affair.). I have no idea how careful Travis was, but I know with my mom, I just go down the list, birthdate, pet names, children's names, grand kids' names,...and then, bing! I'm in.

I hope someone will post that photo and point out how the legs are not crossed I have looked and looked ad they still look crossed to me...I couldn't see her leg in that one photo until someone kindly pointed it out....

If his legs were crossed, you'd see the left foot somewhere, instead you see his right heel, I think there are two pics floating around, one is cropped so you can't see the heel very well, giving the appearance of a crossed leg. I think his right leg is at that odd angle because he's trying to get up. In the larger of this pic, at the top you can see his right arm is still resting on his right knee and his left arm is not lifed (look past his chest to the tile behind, you can see his left arm).

I have the pic in a Photobucket album, is it all right to post the link to that pic? I don't want to violate anyone's Copyright or anything, I saved them so I could enlarge and look at them close up and play with lighting and such.

I have hacked my mom's passwords a lot (not for nefarious ends but because I need to install software or apps for her and she doesn't know how or because she needs me to handle some affair.). I have no idea how careful Travis was, but I know with my mom, I just go down the list, birthdat, pet names, children's names, grand kids' names,...and then, bing! I'm in.

If you're helping her, wouldn't it be a heck of a lot easier to simply ask her for it? Or have her type it in for you? Does she know you're helping her??

When asked by the jury "Why should we believe you now?" She gives a rehearsed answer (twice). She said she's not normally a liar, but all her lies are related to two things: 1 - she wanted to protect Travis' reputation (and her own), and 2 - her involvement in his death.

Um... about number 2. That's what this whole CASE is about - so her answer is a little ridiculous. I know, I know, she says she's past all that (groan), but she basically told the jury she lies about her involvement in the case.

Enough said.

:floorlaugh:

I about died when I heard that too. She is basically saying she is willing to lie to get her out of trouble for this. The whole trial is something she is willing to lie about. I hope the jury caught that. :floorlaugh:

I still haven't found a whole house floor plan - and I'm sure I'm very late to the party, but I just realized that Zach the room-mate was not only in the house but upstairs in his room right across the hallway from where Travis lay! OMG.

DD just now: "Let me tell you, men do not like this woman." (Says Ynot while reviewing the jury makeup and everything our awesome court watchers have shared with us...)

I could be wrong. Isn't Michelle K the one that Travis thought was named Marie? Not Mimi/Marie but another Marie. Or maybe it was the other way around.

I think those two girls exist in Jodi's mind/head only. Not real people

Keylogger perhaps? After the miraculously recovered phone that just happened to record their conversation and the forged letters, I put absolutely nothing past her.

Jodi obviously had some computer skills, but it's hard to tell how much. I think Keylogger is something even a relative novice might have heard of. It certainly is the Stalker's Friend.

If you're helping her, wouldn't it be a heck of a lot easier to simply ask her for it? Or have her type it in for you? Does she know you're helping her??

Lol! You're overestimating my mom. Most of the time, she doesn't know her password.

Ok, second thing - Enrique roommate had a rental car, so when JA showed up on 6/4 she would have been surprised by the vehicle in the driveway and wouldn't have known who was there. Does that make it more likely that she didn't go in right away as she stated?

Pretty sure the only "evidence" is her say-so.

I really hate that she's able to offer all this testibaloney about a guy she murdered, who can't possibly refute it. Just sit there, smile and chat away. Make it up as she anticipates a problem, alter a little here and there, be as vague as possible. Throw collateral people (especially TA's female friends, MM who's turned on her) under the bus.

Grrrrrrrrr!!!! That's so unfair. If I were on this jury, I'd want to throw out every single thing she's said. Nothing she has said is corroborated by any credible evidence. The only truth she's told (and it took her years) is that she killed him. Beyond that, I wouldn't consider ANY of her testimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966