DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Misty-Croslin-cornrows-294x300.jpg

Remember Misty Croslin Corn Rows

That's hot.

"He just kept coming at me" translates to "He wouldn't go down. He wouldn't die!"

:(

MOO

Good call. Just catching up. I truly believe that he didn't just "DIE" as cooperatively as she would have "hoped" for. Judging by the terrible, bloody crime scene, he didn't cooperate. She was NOT prepared for this fight.

Travis ... we hear you loud and clear. Your voice will prevail. And .. I LOVE THAT!!

Arizona and Hawaii do not have Daylight Savings Time. I believe Arizona would be 3 hours earlier than Eastern Standard Time. So if court starts at 10:15am it would be 1:15pm Eastern. Anyone else? Correct me if I'm wrong.

That is right

Still hard to believe it took them so long to arrest her.

There was probably some method to that madness.
They wanted to get some forensic evidence back and they most likely had her under surveillance. I hope they got a warrant for her cell phone right away at the very least. It would be interesting to find out.

Jvm will have pam ! a friend of travis on her show
Giving her theory of why JA made that triple xrated sex video a month before his murder.

There was probably some method to that madness.
They wanted to get some forensic evidence back and they most likely had her under surveillance. I hope they got a warrant for her cell phone right away at the very least. It would be interesting to find out.

They had her under surveillance! I read here sometime ago?

Jvm will have pam ! a friend of travis on her show
Giving her theory of why JA made that triple xrated sex video a month before his murder.

Since listening to JVM is worse than the worst ice cream-induced brain freeze, would you be willing to bullet point the theory here?

TIA. :)

I have read that psychopaths do well on lie detector tests. Perhaps she passed?

I'm going to guess she talked so much on question 1 that the dang thing ran out of paper...INCONCLUSIVE...

They had her under surveillance! I read here sometime ago?

That's what I remember also. She was seen talking to mommy dearest, with a new rental car, books and knives inside and a gun stashed that was later found.

Here are some interesting snips from the ME transcription by wenwe4:

Death & loss of consciousness. Eventually TA would have lost consciousness it would have been a few minutes due to cutting of a vein - if it were his only injury.

With the wound to the heart he should have been able to get his hands up to defend hmself. He even would havebeen able to get up and move quickly.

*travis has defensive wounds on his hands

Right shin bruises inflicted before death. Consistent w/TA being dragged somewhere? object .. . sustained.

*he was drug while his heart was still pumping/he was alive

#209 - left cheek - incision made to get the bullet. It must have struck the brain . . . brain is decomposed and falls apart very quickl y after death. I have to conclude brain was perferated. He would be rapidly incompacitated.

That is bullet - exhibit #244

*no moving, yelling at Jodi, and chasing her going on after that shot thru the frontal lobe imhoo

One to neck and head - cause loss conscious immediate

One tothe chest would not.

Defensive wounds to hands - occurred before fatal injury to head or throat.

TA attempted to grab the knife.

Can't say if head injury if he was alive . The neck he was alive - lots of blood. Chest wound he was alive

Wound going thru the head - no hemmorage thru brain or wound tract thru brain . . . may have been an indication person was already dead.

*graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial media/ timeline thread **no discussion** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

And not all of them harm other people or commit murder. I think sometimes peoples' demands for things to make sense somehow, lead to incorrect labeling.

I don't get your point. Do you think it's "incorrect labeling" because sociopathy/psychopathy presumes overtly hurting people or committing murder?

I didn't say that. No one said that. What do you mean by "harm"? Of course they harm people, but as was previously pointed out by Mrs G Norris a lot of the devastation caused by this pathology occurs in interpersonal relationships and never approaches the stabby level.

G&AMom: Okay. I was not so worried about you getting it as I was with my making the point badly in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela