Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #82

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The state just filed a motion to get the WalMart records and the records from the gas station.

What puzzles me is that the DT had to know this was coming. So that she knows also.
What is her story? I guess she is just trying to avoid the DP

I'm bouncing in my chair about this :great: Ohhh I hope to see her irrefutably proven to be a big fat liar TO the jury's face. I'm stoked!

:guitar:Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love ya Tomorrow, Your only a day away:great::great:

:rollercoaster:

I don't know about ya'll but I don't know what I am going to do with myself after this trial is over. These last few days have gone by so slow for me. Ready to see Juan pounce again!!

Beth Karas InSession
The Riverside County Sheriff's Department confirmed today, via fingerprints, that Travis Alexander does not have a criminal record. The person arrested was Dennis Alexander. He used Travis's name. #JodiArias

oh gag me JVM. "A new theory why Jodi Arias recorded that raunchy triple x-rated tape!" Were we listening to the same tape? Because I heard maybe 3 mins of anything remotely dirty....after that it was like 2 old friends talking.....:waitasec:

Agree! This is hardly *advertiser censored*...maybe NC-17 at best. :what: MOO. I have had ....:nevermind:

But still...compared to the "cannibal cop" or Magnotta or Noelle Paquette/ killing or the plushie people(so weird) or a whole host of other "sex crimes"....its pedestrian sex....
Moo.

Maybe I am missing something.....

Originally Posted by G&AMom
Above is the original post of the photo.

Here is the link to Feng Jiang's photos:

http://obviousmag.org/en/archives/20...#ixzz2NMcClrPN

So you all can judge for yourselves.
Where has Jodi ever attributed that specific photo that she herself took it, I know a poster posted it a while back as being from Jodi but I was not aware she said she took that pic.

I will say this, the best pics of Travis have been taken by Jodi and even his family use her pics on their Facebook profile pics etc, same with many posters here in their signatures are using pics taken by Jodi. Most all of the pics in the last couple of years were Jodi taken pics of Travis.

ETA, Ok I see where it came from, her blog, never did I attribute that picture to her. I can remember the Tsunami, I took pics of it and put them on my blog, well they were not pics taken by me nor did I imply that they were, people use all kinds of pics on their blogs etc, does not mean they took actual pic. Jodi looks a bit set up on that one!

I can't bear to look at those photos. How can she?! Sick, sick, sick.

Same thing when ME Dr. Hunk, :blushing: I mean Dr Horn was testifying. She took a look at each picture even while pretending to cry. I was amazed at how blatant it was. Every single post mortem picture.

I'm bouncing in my chair about this :great: Ohhh I hope to see her irrefutably proven to be a big fat liar TO the jury's face. I'm stoked!

She will just say it is a mistake, or some other lie. But no one is going to believe her.

Regarding the gun JA bought legally I have a question. At the beginning(?) of trial she said she bought it for safety because she was taking YET ANOTHER road trip with 3 guys that she didn't know ALL that well but trusted them (being the only woman) < her words. Now all of the sudden she has changed her testiphony to she bought it to commit suicide? PLEASE...How can times can she keep changing her stories :confused: And IIRC it was when Nurmi was questiong her. BOTH TIMES !! Once in direct and once again after juror's questions.

Beth Karas InSession
The Riverside County Sheriff's Department confirmed today, via fingerprints, that Travis Alexander does not have a criminal record. The person arrested was Dennis Alexander. He used Travis's name. #JodiArias

So glad it was confirmed! That "group" that put up a video should be reported...

Who is that lady on jvm that thinks that the jury will side with JA and her being on the stand that long has endeared the jury to her duh

It actually looks like they are trying to get a court order compelling Walmart and Tesoro to produce their business records -- looks like the prosecution does not yet have the records. Maybe Walmart and Tesoro are not responding quickly enough.

I haven't been on much last few days..real life in the way...has it been discussed that the same court link shows a request for TA's criminal records? I know about the carp being spread regarding stolen identity. Just wondering if I missed anythng..look's like Nurmi trying to hurt the victim so more?

not necessarily! They did not have any idea messages were written in the magazines and they got blindsided by the 3rd gas can in Salt Lake City.

This is Rumor only, I have heard they put Jodi in a time out and taken away her exercise yard privileges for 1 week! And she cannot compete in the upcoming Prison American Idol 2013, or go on tour.

I don't think either side is able to mark anything into evidence until opposing side has a chance to view it.

The only reason the magazines came as a shock was because the DF didn't see the handwritting on it. They must have thought it was just a magazine,

Regarding the gun JA bought legally I have a question. At the beginning(?) of trial she said she bought it for safety because she was taking YET ANOTHER road trip with 3 guys that she didn't know ALL that well but trusted them (being the only woman) < her words. Now all of the sudden she has changed her testiphony to she bought it to commit suicide? PLEASE...How can times can she keep changing her stories :confused: And IIRC it was when Nurmi was questiong her. BOTH TIMES !! Once in direct and once again after juror's questions.

And when she answered the jury question regarding this trip, didn't she say there would be other women there, but she didn't know them? I have trouble keeping up with all the big and small details she keeps changing.

They had her under surveillance! I read here sometime ago?

They had eyes on her from what I remember but I would like to know if there was any electronic surveillance. Just because I am the type of person that wants to know everything. :D

That's because they had to basically have NASA make Travis' end of the conversation audible. The sound engineer testified on the stand before the recording was played in court. He would be able to know if the recording was fake or parts were fake.

I must have been out working the day the sound engineer testified. Do you know what day that might have been? Thanks

I don't think either side is able to mark anything into evidence until opposing side has a chance to view it.

The only reason the magazines came as a shock was because the DF didn't see the handwritting on it. They must have thought it was just a magazine,

They probably didn't even bother to look at the magazines. They were probably listed in the state's exhibit list and Nurmi never thought physically take a look. That is my assumption.

Thanks for taking one for the team :rocker:
I know we know that they know that we know some of them are posting here...and they don't get immediately banned...:waitasec:

But I welcome reading different opinions. Even when they are wrong. Moo :floorlaugh:

I was nice and was accepted and then I posted something not so nice, and I was banned.

Agree! This is hardly *advertiser censored*...maybe NC-17 at best. :what: MOO. I have had ....:nevermind:

But still...compared to the "cannibal cop" or Magnotta or Noelle Paquette/ killing or the plushie people(so weird) or a whole host of other "sex crimes"....its pedestrian sex....
Moo.

That was funny when JM said pedestrian issues and JA said it was an issue for Travis because he didn't have a car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela