Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #82

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Those poor people. I shouldn't laugh, but really!

I was just banned after trying to post the Youtube video. :floorlaugh:

Nah, you have to laugh. They choose the behavior, they choose the consequences. Zero remorse for any/all chuckles, guffaws and knee-slapping at their expense. None.

TigerBalm...yes, luckily for us, Walmart is always on a criminals "to do" list.
And, we get foggy brained ones that save every receipt!

KY recalled?? SHOULD WE TELL JODI?

To me, the fact that her dad had to pull something out of her engine to make it not function, means that she was grounded more than once or twice, and that even when she was grounded, she still snuck out.
Where did we hear that she ran away several times as a teen?
I sure wish we could hear from Gramma on the stand. Considering what she did to them, one of them may be more willing to tell the whole truth about Arias' childhood, and possible problems.
I believe she is a psychopath, but that we haven't yet heard the stories from her younger years that would make that a valid diagnosis, and probably never will.
Actually, I'd love to hear more from DB. I find it hard to believe he saw zero aspects of psychology during the entire time they were together.

Yes. When she explained it on direct, they tried to make it appear as though the father was evil and scary for disabling her car. But when I think about it, I used to take my teens car keys as punishment. It didn't occur to me to have to disable their engine.

But there isn't really a difference between taking their car privileges away and disabling the car. The second part only meAns, as you said, that she used to try and use her car anyway.

See you guys tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. Arizona time (whenever that is) :seeya:

Did your juror question prediction come true? Check out the prediction thead:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201013"]100 jury questions: what is YOUR prediction? *no discussion* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

questions that were asked are in red*****
we had 106 similar questions!

Ok guys...FULL transcription of what I and Paperwing got on the April 2008 Text from Travis to Jodi:

Do not call me. And do not text me anything. The next thing I want is this michelle K that is friends with Elena(?) that nobody knows but knows details about my life. Not one other thing ever. Until you have that information. Its 15 minutes it would take to get the info. But you won't take 15 minutes. Why because it is an Fing lie. So either text me you that you are ready to tell the truth or give me your imaginary friend with the worst BS story you have ever told or leave me alone. Its a lie like no other. It is freaking foolish. There is no way out of it, you have screwed up your story so bad you can't mend it. You are caught. When will you realize that. I do not know. You have til tomorrow. to have me this persons information before I tell all of the hughes' leslie udy, the freemans, your parents and anyone else that matters about all the crazy things you have done. So either fess up or feel the wrath. No matter how bad the truth is I promise you the punishment will be better than the lie. This is worse than your magical email that a mysterious man you've never seen before wrote for you. You insult me by thinking ill believe such crap. nothing else from you til the truth. I already know your lying so why continue. After tomorrow, its gonna get real bad for you. Time to spit it out.

ETA: One note. I was the one that added the (?) b/c I'm not 100% sure the name is Elena. The rest of the text I was able to make out, but the Elena is not perfectly clear. I'm pretty sure, but not 100%

I think I'm more confused now. This was in April, yet the sex audio tape was May 10th? How could that possibly be?

Mark on Dr Drew just said the only thing we haven't heard her do is blame Geo Anthony!!!! lol

Oh great not back tomorrow until 1 p.m. AZ time :banghead: that's 4 p.m. my time. I agreed to go into work at 4 for a few hours :furious: I thought they would be back at their usual a.m. time. Oh well it will be on youtube.

No, it's 10 am AZ time, 1 pm on the east coast. Confusing, isn't it?

Originally Posted by Linda7NJ [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9024617#post9024617"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]

I've always wondered when they used the guillotine or like in the above case her head detached quickly...if the owner of the head had a moment of recognition their head left their body and hit the ground.

Yeah...yeah... I know I'm weird.

The French did experiments on this! They called the name of one 'victim' of the guillotine as his head fell in the basket and thought that his eyes turned towards the voice and showed recognition.

Here's a link http://europeanhistory.about.com/od/thefrenchrevolution/a/dyk10.htm

We are indeed a dayam weird group... Born this way, or are we under the influence of Jodi-itis?

I think I'm more confused now. This was in April, yet the sex audio tape was May 10th? How could that possibly be?

I believe that the correct date for this text message is May 26, 2008 not April as suggested by the original poster.

Actually, she did have a prior history. She skipped work to snoop in Bobby Juarez' email. She drove many miles to confront the girl Matt was cheating with. The only person she doesn't seem to have snooped/spied on was Darryl, and that IMO is only because we haven't heard about it (yet).

I view her past history as a cumulation of things that came to a head with Travis. Bobby cheats on her, grrr. Matt cheats on her, confront the girlfriend in person. Darryl won't marry her, fury. Finally, Travis, her best bet yet for the nice house & car. When he rejected her, it all came spewing out.

ETA: Don't like to think about what would've happened to Ryan.

Agree. And that's just what little we do know. Interesting she has a "strained" relationship with her Parents. Does not appear to have/maintained any/many relationships with females (excluding her current jail GF lol). I think there is a whole lot there we just may never know. I doubt her Mother would ever spill the beans any more than Cindy A. would. IMO

Regarding the alleged WALMART gas can refund, Arias used her CREDIT CARD or DEBIT though and the refund would HAVE to go back on the card would it not???? That has been my experience anyway and you do NOT have the option to receive cash. That is where she is screwed in her lies. She could NOT have received cash if she paid with a card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artem1