Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #82

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While reading everyone's comments, something else occurred to me. If JA said Travis wanted tasteful above the waist shower photos, how does she explain that he sat (who does that) on the floor of the shower for a picture that is definitely not just above his waist?
IMO she said she was squatting by the shower while taking photos to explain why the picture of him sitting exists. It doesn't make sense to me.

She explained that that photo was "inadvertent"; one that she did not intend to take it.

Wasn't that $19.00 purchase the one made from an account Willcott and Nurmi both seemed unaware of before JM presented the bank statement in court?
They had access to every piece of evidence, and knew long ago that she had three transactions, and IMO, knew exactly what they were for.
I think "seemed unaware" are the operative words in your post. They also "seemed unaware" of the magazine debacle, however if you look in the court minutes, you will see they knew about that long, long ago.

Close fingers on both hands, except your 2 pointers and 2 thumbs. Now hold both hands up and look at them. The one which looks like an "L" is your left hand; the one that looks like a backward "L" is your right.

O/T:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: BUT back in the day......this was the ONLY way I was able to march/compete in Drum & Bugle Corps competitions! :great::great: GO BOSTON CRUSADERS!:rocker::rocker:

ya gotta love tools to help undiagnosed dyslexia!

My thoughts were more along the lines of Cancun supplies...just in case. But she would've been quite early. Your guess is as good as mine. Who KNOWS?!
I think the sunscreen was for Cancun, too. I also believe she stopped for the bikini wax so she'd be ready for the beach. Poor guy, he knew she was crazy but had no idea what he was dealing with.

Actually, she did have a prior history. She skipped work to snoop in Bobby Juarez' email. She drove many miles to confront the girl Matt was cheating with. The only person she doesn't seem to have snooped/spied on was Darryl, and that IMO is only because we haven't heard about it (yet).

I view her past history as a cumulation of things that came to a head with Travis. Bobby cheats on her, grrr. Matt cheats on her, confront the girlfriend in person. Darryl won't marry her, fury. Finally, Travis, her best bet yet for the nice house & car. When he rejected her, it all came spewing out.

ETA: Don't like to think about what would've happened to Ryan.

And this is only what she has told us. What else is there that we will never know. I shudder to think.

If you are 'banned' then does it mean that you cannot even read the site ? Because it will not load or come up for me anymore. Maybe they didn't like the link to the HuffPost article with the mugshot that I tried to post? . :giggle:

You were probably banned by your IP address then. You can use a proxy IP if you want to go back. Under a proxy IP they wouldn't know who you were. But also clear your cookies just in case.

Does this prove she did not return the 3rd gas can at Walmart?

Didn't she have the other 2 gas cans from DB? Unless she burnt those in the desert...

She was adamant on Thurs. that she had only 2 gas cans in Salt Lake City. If JM proves the third purchase she made at the Tesoro (sp) station was also gas, the mystery of whether she had 3 cans will be solved definitively imo.

Have you searched for MM on the world wide net? He's virtually impossible to find. Strange that.

moo
He used to have a my space or FB page, and a bunch of other stuff. My guess is it disappeared about the same time as Juan got him to testify in January.
That "other site" must be proud that their claim to fame was MM posting on their site, and that's the very thing that caught him out! lol

She was adamant on Thurs. that she had only 2 gas cans in Salt Lake City. If JM proves the third purchase she made at the Tesoro (sp) station was also gas, the mystery of whether she had 3 cans will be solved definitively imo.

Don't forget that she was also adamant that she had not been in Salt Lake City. LOL.

moo

He used to have a my space or FB page, and a bunch of other stuff. My guess is it disappeared about the same time as Juan got him to testify in January.
That "other site" must be proud that their claim to fame was MM posting on their site, and that's the very thing that caught him out! lol

Yes. They are. If you google his name, that's the first google hit you will get.

My thoughts were more along the lines of Cancun supplies...just in case. But she would've been quite early. Your guess is as good as mine. Who KNOWS?!

I was listening to re-runs of the trial today at work (it - oddly enough - helps me focus better and work faster), and saw the hairy guy in your avatar!! I had to pause it and got a big chuckle, lol.

Wasn't that $19.00 purchase the one made from an account Willcott and Nurmi both seemed unaware of before JM presented the bank statement in court?

Ah. the look on their very surprised faces was priceless.

With DB, when he finally gave his very reluctant answer of yes to the questions that JB had asked, he sounded very sad and a bit defeated. Did anyone else get that impression? If Jody has anything on any of these men, they are most likely fabrications, blackmail. Why worry though? Her chance of spending her life in prison is excellent and who would believe a proven liar? I really do not think they should be threatened by her anymore...if that is the case.

They had access to every piece of evidence, and knew long ago that she had three transactions, and IMO, knew exactly what they were for.
I think "seemed unaware" are the operative words in your post. They also "seemed unaware" of the magazine debacle, however if you look in the court minutes, you will see they knew about that long, long ago.

Good grief! All that wasted time repeatedly flippling through the mags for what seemed like hours. Ugh.

LOL! Walmart has gotten some strange calls lately. I wonder what they think and if they figure out its sleuthers.

I love this group!!

JA might have been 12 years old? That struck me as a coincidence.....she tried to sound like one on the phone....lots of mention about a 12 yo having her first 'happy experience'...... What happened to JA when she was 12? You wouldn't have to hit me over the head to convince me that she's been a busy girl since about the age of 12.....

I was thinking of that when I was listening earlier to replays from the trial with the sex audio. If you noticed, she did sound like a very young girl, younger than usual. And, imo, there's no doubt that this was contrived and intentional, as was the entire tape and her motivations to do it.

She explained that that photo was "inadvertent"; one that she did not intend to take it.
Thanks PP. So, she says she inadvertently took that photo while he was sitting in the shower because that's something he usually does while bathing? I've never known anyone to sit in a shower. Won't the jury think that's strange, too?

While reading everyone's comments, something else occurred to me. If JA said Travis wanted tasteful above the waist shower photos, how does she explain that he sat (who does that) on the floor of the shower for a picture that is definitely not just above his waist?
IMO she said she was squatting by the shower while taking photos to explain why the picture of him sitting exists. It doesn't make sense to me.

Ita.

Imoo there is no way some of those standing shots were taken from a crouched position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95