Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #82

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what was reported he testified in 2 hearings about the bogus letters JA was trying to get admitted as evidence.

Yes...And then he popped on social media declaring her innocent but stating that he couldn't testify because he was "in the public eye" and had to look out for his family. Doing that, he precluded himself from testifying. Done. Betrayal. Hellooo JA! JM told her as much.

moo

People seem to be be pretty free with labeling others sociopaths...if someone wrongs you (not "you" personally), they're a sociopath, if someone seems manipulative, they're a sociopath, my ex abused me, so they're a sociopath, etc. It's overused to the point that it loses meaning after awhile.

I think this is because people want/demand a way for things to make sense. Mindless abuse and cruelty don't make sense, but putting a label on it helps people cope but I don't see how it's productive.

On a side note, these subjective "checklists"/pop psychology books to supposedly help lay people identify sociopaths/psychopaths/ASPD seem to relieve the need for critical thinking and do more to ease peoples' minds by giving them permission to put the other person in the "he/she is evil" category. I just don't think it's usually quite that simple. jmo

I can't speak for everyone of course, but personally I don't base my views on pop psychology. I base them on my educational background as well as my past professional and personal experience.jmo

In regards to the gas can return - years ago I worked as an office manager in a retail store. It wasn't as large as Walmart (about 10 registers) but it was a good size and usually fairly busy. Whenever there was an issue with someone claiming to not have an item they purchased put in their bag, or a shoplifting issue, or any other register issue, it was my job to sit and go through the hours and hours of security tape for each register (lucky me!) Usually I could narrow it down to a specific register, but there were times I'd have to go in on the weekend to continue watching footage of every single register.
Long story longer - I wonder if the state has subpoenaed that Walmart's sexurity video for each register and entrances/exits and watched all the transactions that day to see if she was in the store a second time that day. I would love Juan to BOOM that to her!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

Can anyone provide me with more details on what MM posted on a website in January 2013? I remember hearing about it, but I can't remember clearly! When was it posted in January, what did it say and on which website?? TIA!

Yes...And then he popped on social media declaring her innocent but stating that he couldn't testify because he was "in the public eye" and had to look out for his family. Doing that, he precluded himself from testifying. Done. Betrayal. Hellooo JA! JM told her as much.

moo

I wish there was a interrogation out there somewhere we could read on MM. I got the feeling when Juan was xing JA, he hinted MM wasn't exactly backing JA on all her stories. I'll have to go back and listen to the testimony, but I thought he said something about would it surprise JA if Matt didn't corroberate her statement about the neck bruising on his initial police interview. Does anyone remember?

ok so I know this does not mean a thing except JA was so rude and lies all the time but when JM asked how she could remember what she drank at Starbucks in days in hhistory but could not remember something else she had stated 2 days ago and she with the snarky replys said she always orders the same thing at Starbucks A Strawberry Frapp well on this link she had an iced latte. at 24:30 into the tape. I know it does not mean anything except for some reason this one really ticks me off. So rude and spoiled acting to JM :banghead:

Maybe because the level of rude is just unreal :furious:

[video=youtube;PhdbODfhTjE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhdbODfhTjE[/video]

I wish there was a interrogation out there somewhere we could read on MM. I got the feeling when Juan was xing JA, he hinted MM wasn't exactly backing JA on all her stories. I'll have to go back and listen to the testimony, but I thought he said something about would it surprise JA if Matt didn't corroberate her statement about the neck bruising on his initial police interview. Does anyone remember?

Yupp I remember that

In regards to the gas can return - years ago I worked as an office manager in a retail store. It wasn't as large as Walmart (about 10 registers) but it was a good size and usually fairly busy. Whenever there was an issue with someone claiming to not have an item they purchased put in their bag, or a shoplifting issue, or any other register issue, it was my job to sit and go through the hours and hours of security tape for each register (lucky me!) Usually I could narrow it down to a specific register, but there were times I'd have to go in on the weekend to continue watching footage of every single register.
Long story longer - I wonder if the state has subpoenaed that Walmart's sexurity video for each register and entrances/exits and watched all the transactions that day to see if she was in the store a second time that day. I would love Juan to BOOM that to her!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

Juan filed a Motion to Compel records from WalMart & Tesoro today!!!

ok so I know this does not mean a thing except JA was so rude and lies all the time but when JM asked how she could remember what she drank at Starbucks in days in hhistory but could not remember something else she had stated 2 days ago and she with the snarky replys said she always orders the same thing at Starbucks A Strawberry Frapp well on this link she had an iced latte. at 24:30 into the tape. I know it does not mean anything except for some reason this one really ticks me off. So rude and spoiled acting to JM :banghead:

Great catch :floorlaugh:

Thank you for clarifying I was having a fognesia brain scramble episode.

No worries. This side effects of this case are apt to induce fognesia brain scramble episodes at least once daily, if not more often. Also, you may experience episodes of significant memory gaps, as well as a strong aversion to the purchasing of gas cans and strawberry frappuccinos. :wink:

3qy3a.png

TigerBalm posted this couple hours ago. Thought it might help anyone still concerned or confused.

Can anyone provide me with more details on what MM posted on a website in January 2013? I remember hearing about it, but I can't remember clearly! When was it posted in January, what did it say and on which website?? TIA!

It was posted on the site that has me banned. :wink:

I remember reading his post, which basically said that he remembered seeing her neck bruises and they were covered with make up to hide them.

And he was asked why he was not testifying for her and he said that he had to think of his own family first and that it would cause him to lose his job, for some reason. I ddn't understand why it would lose him his job though.

Is this allowing for daylights savings time? I'm in central time, and which means that now we are 2 hours behind AZ's time. 11:00 there would be 1:00 here.

I'm so confused :confused:

It's easy to get confused. You might finally get the times figured out, and then court starts late, so you're never quite sure what time it is. :lol:

Someone nice shared this link earlier and I saved it.

Time Zones
http://www.timetemperature.com/tzus/time_zone.shtml

See you all tomorrow! :skip:

How many women on the JA jury
Dr drew said only one woman 11 men is this right?

How many women on the JA jury
Dr drew said only one woman 11 men is this right?

They haven't selected the 12 jurors yet, so we don't know yet. I thought they didn't select from the panel until the conclusion of testimony.

JA put gas cans in the trunk by her case of water and clothes? I would not be drinking that water if it had been in the trunk along with gas cans in Mesa Arizona in June (~110 degrees). The fumes from the portable gas cans would affect the water and the contents of her suitcase. I'm surprised she did not put her suitcase and water in the back seat of the car. But she did say they were all in the trunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie