Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #82

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the judge would just stop will all the side bars.....seems like every time Juan gets on a roll.....Nurmi has to approach....but I know the jury sees right thru this, although I do feel the judge should tone it down some...

I wish the judge would just stop will all the side bars.....seems like every time Juan gets on a roll.....Nurmi has to approach....but I know the jury sees right thru this, although I do feel the judge should tone it down some...

Im glad she is allowing side bars. I want JA to have every opportunity and advantage she gets in the trial. I want nothing that comes back on appeal as a valid reason.

Let her talk. Let Nurmi talk. They can not change the facts.

With all the commotion of the crime, Napoleon must have been going crazy.

They can call it a can of pork n beans if they want but Walmart is going to look for that merchandise number being added back to inventory. It doesn't matter what they name it, it's the number that counts.

So true. They can come up with a million reasons about that gas can... but she never returned it, she kept it. I'm hoping that a Walmart record keeper is called during rebuttal to prove that this SKU was not returned to the store for a CASH return.

THAT Arias "support site" also had the CA is innocent site. So I cannot take seriously a site like that, who "support" pathological liars. It is amazing that there are some who claim to believe in these types of young lying women. There will always be "this" side and "that" side, just like the courtroom.

During this long break in the trial I was "reading around" and that is one site I have been reading to see what they are all about. And they are taking her at her "word".....:floorlaugh: "her word". They call all of "us" "haters". But they are hypocrits. They trash the family all the time and have the gall to say the family should be thrown out of court "for making faces". Yet not one word is mentioned of how innapropriately the mother and aunt of Arias "laugh" in the courtroom.

I read there for about 5 minutes before my eyes crossed. They are quite delusional over there, and yes the fact that they are the same admins who were responsible for the Casey is innocent site, just make me believe that they go against the grain just to go against the grain. She isn't innocent, by her own words she murdered him.. C'mon now.

Yes, JA's "truth". I honestly do not know how someone can lie that easily and that quickly. I have to admit, I can think up a lie pretty quickly :blushing:, but nowhere near as well or as fast as JA. I was watching some of the interrogation tapes and could not believe how fast she could make up the facts about the two people supposedly killing Travis. Such detail and it was all bs.

I doubt that it was made up on the spot. It was probably her only thought for days she knew she was going to be arrested. She had time to think of a reason why she was there.

BBM...first of all, JA may be an "artist" but she sucks at being one.

So, if we believe this DB...TA wouldn't let JA leave. Uh huh...sure. I supposed TA had some mystical grip on JA and controlled her from AZ while she was living in CA. Hogwash.

Regarding the bugs in the tub...what kind of craphole place did they live in? Who has bugs crawling in their tub? The fact that he bring sit up makes me think that this was a common occurrence...gross!

JA has made it a point not to involve this clown because she can't trust that he'll keep up with her lies.

How stupid is this guy?

Also, this whole didn't go to the doctor because she was protecting Travis? Please... How many reasons can you think of that would break your finger if you wanted to keep the real way it happened a secret but yet get medical treatment? I can think of plenty... Going to the hospital for a broken finger, does not mean having to blow the whistle on your abusive partner. She could of said she bent it the wrong way and they wouldn't of questioned her about it at all.. If she really was a abused partner she would already have had to give false reasons why she had bruises or broken fingers... Victims of domestic violence usually have a bunch of excuses for the visible marks.

He must have been so scared and anxious! He must have known something bad happened to his master. How frustrating for a dog to not be able to help or get close to the master during such a time! Poor dog! If anyone deserves some love and therapy for post-traumatic anything it's Napolean. NOT Arias.

I am hoping JM has found the salon that JA said she went to.

I think if he did, he found out that she also had a brazillian wax done.
In her pictures, shes waxed. She bought the facial pads (2 containers) at walmart. Why would she buy those on a road trip? Oh, because thats what you use on your hoo-hah after you get waxed.

She said she only waxed because Travis liked it, so if she got a wax that day... it further proves she planned to go to Travis'

And I think, in the days after, he was probably trying to claw his way into Travis' room. He knew Travis was in there.

I'm sure i've read somewhere that the doggy gate was across the stairway? Not certain.

Doesn't that prove she was NOT in a fog? I hope the jurors find her doing that to be a huge red flag. Napolean wasn't able to help Travis then but thanks to him the jury has more and more evidence that Arias committed the murder in a cold and calculated manner. :furious:

Hello and Gooood Morning!!

Finally the day we've been waiting for! I'm so excited! I got all my food ready (cheesy casserole) and some sweets.

I can't wait to see JM hammering down JA on all her pathetic lies. Go JM!!!

I am so excited as well! I just hate that I have to wait until 1pm. My family is not happy about the fact that they now have to be "quiet" one hour later while mama watches the trial. It will now be on until 7:30pm ~ That is if 4:30 is still the DROP DEAD end time :giggle:

I am so excited as well! I just hate that I have to wait until 1pm. My family is not happy about the fact that they now have to be "quiet" one hour later while mama watches the trial. It will now be on until 7:30pm ~ That is if 4:30 is still the DROP DEAD end time :giggle:

Three and a half hours to go! :great:

Doesn't that prove she was NOT in a fog? I hope the jurors find her doing that to be a huge red flag. Napolean wasn't able to help Travis then but thanks to him the jury has more and more evidence that Arias committed the murder in a cold and calculated manner. :furious:

Absolutely! There was no fog, just a way of not having to face up to what she did and sadistically hurting his family too (for which I believe she has absolutely no remorse for even when facing them in court).

This whole case has premeditation stamped all over it.

And I think, in the days after, he was probably trying to claw his way into Travis' room. He knew Travis was in there.

Napolian couldn't! While in her FOG she remembered to put a gate on the bottom of the stairs :dervish: ensuring Nap couldn't get up there OR even alert the roommates.

Right, she was in such a fog as she can't remember the actual events... but of sound enough mind to delete the pictures on the camera, not all of them though just the ones that were taken that day. Throw the camera a long with a load of the bloody laundry into the washer with some bleach for those pesky blood stains, gather up all her stuff, gather up the weapons oh and don't forget that rope that they used for sex earlier and take that all with her. Clean up the scene a little... oh, and don't forget that she locked his bedroom door, and kept the dog downstairs by using the doggy gate.
For such a fog, she sure remembered ways to cover her arse.

Yep. But, she was strong enough to do what she did to Travis. Rage will do that to you. I believe she was in a rage the entire trip to Travis's. She had a "goal". I'm a petite person, but I can carry much more than 40 lbs (if I want). I moved a huge dresser a couple weeks ago by myself, couldn't move after but got it done. LOL Mind over matter.

She actually isn't that strong. She had to flood the hallway with water just to be able to drag his body down the hallway. Further, most of the stab wounds were quite shallow, indicating a lack of upper body strength. She's very fortunate that the bullet impaired his brain functions because a lucid and fully aware Alexander would have tore her up.

Napolian couldn't! While in her FOG she remembered to put a gate on the bottom of the stairs :dervish: ensuring Nap couldn't get up there OR even alert the roommates.

I guess I was thinking that one of the roommates had to have moved that gate. Was Travis' room the only one upstairs?

I am hoping JM has found the salon that JA said she went to.

Like a lot of things JA has said the nail salon story is probably one of her half truths. There was probably a salon but perhaps not where she said it was, in Salinas, and she didn't get her nails done but got her "cosmetic procedure" (brazilian) and possibly her hair.

I can see her wanting a fresh brazilian so that the chance of finding public hair at the scene is less. Remember her first story was that she wasn't in Arizona at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro