Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #82

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter how the WalMart Jodi is talking about handles returns, no cash will be given by the cashier without a backup receipt/transaction to cover the cash going out of that cashiers' drawer. The cashier has to account for every single penny.

Not to mention, with very few exceptions, you must hand over your Driver's License or State ID to complete a no-receipt refund at Wal-Mart. She may have received cash because the refund was under $25, but her ID will be attached to that transaction.... if it happened.

I took a look at that 'other site' and am ashamed to say that for a brief moment it scared me - only because I was reminded that there are actually people who want to believe in her so much that they are able to twist or overlook cold hard evidence. I let my mind go to 'what if' regarding the jury.

I rushed over here for some good old Voice of Reason from those of you that consistently, articulately, thoughtfully, and often passionately provide it. Thanks so much to all you, especially Karengo for inviting me here. I feel so much better!

I still think its possible there could be a juror or two that might not completely get it, but it doesnt matter because I believe in this Jury. When it comes time to deliberate, I have faith they will stay as long as it takes to convince any holdout there might be, by going over their doubts or questions with the evidence.

I hope you're right about the jury. I'm still worried about all the questions they're asking her. It's like they are trying hard to get believable answers to explain away some of her inconsistencies. It makes you wonder.

It's 157 miles. My husband & his family are from SA & we lived 70 miles from the border in Cotulla for years while hubby created the computer network for the school district.

I'm assuming you mean to Laredo? I'm from San Antonio, and that's where we go to cross into Mexico, and we go through Cotulla.

Any bets on what Mommy and Auntie will be doing today in court? More snickering? I tend to think they both know what a psycho Jodi is and are enjoying the idea that she won't be around to make trouble anymore.

Have we come to any consensus regarding these two - i.e., are they there to support JA or to revel in her demise?

I haven't seen or want to see the final day's sex pics, so I don't know whether Travis looks in any way "forced", but I totally agree with Anagrammy about the foreseeable and monumental consequences Travis realized by then of letting Jodi back into his life for even the briefest time. Those shower pics are inexplicable to me.

I'm assuming you mean to Laredo? I'm from San Antonio, and that's where we go to cross into Mexico, and we go through Cotulla.

FYI....San Antonio is everything El Paso should be but is not and never will be.
But I wouldn't want to live in San Antonio...never ending road construction (like Bandera's for example) and way too much rain.

I dunno, maybe Nurmi always poking a finger up his nose is sort of like a descrete way of breathing into a paper bag to calm down the hypervenilating from desperately wanting to run up to Jodi and paste her mouth shut with cement.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

OMG, I'm laughing so hard I think I might have to start breathing into a paper bag myself... or poking a finger up my nose! hahahaha!
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I find KN's court room behaviour somewhat distracting. His nasal excavations are rather inconsiderate, and certainly nauseating. Either he's audacicous or it's a mannerism he is only vaguely aware of, bearing in mind I have watched him 'object' then proceed to define his reasons with his finger still firmly plugging his nostril! Unbelievable.

Has anyone gone back to watch Jodi on her Direct Exam? WHAT A BAD LIAR!!! Her description of the crime is so rehearsed and fake--she is trying to force or fake an appropriate reaction, but she can only sit there with her mouth open highlighting her buck teeth. She looks like a sewer rat!

from Day 20

Excellent post, my friend.

Do you think he would have agreed to see her if she offered to "apologize" for her behavior? Perhaps to discuss her going to her bishop as well? That's my theory for being the only reason he might open the door to her on June 4th.

The doors were never locked. I can't imagine her standing meekly on the stoop hoping to be admitted. I'd like to hope that if he knew she was coming, he'd have made sure someone else was around to keep temptation at bay.

I find NM's court room behaviour somewhat distracting. His nasal excavations are rather inconsiderate, and certainly nauseating. Either he's audacicous or it's a mannerism he is only vaguely aware of, bearing in mind I have watched him 'object' then proceed to define his reasons with his finger still firmly plugging his nostril! Unbelievable.

:floorlaugh: I read this with Lord Grantham's voice in mind from Downton Abbey. "nasal excavations" you are too funny.

Re: JA/TA Case Timeline

Very good timeline already exists at:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Ak0vUAK8UbSndFl4X1V3YkZXazU0X25pQndhNVVmbXc&gid=0

A few have asked for the timeline I've gathered for this case. It started out only as tracking the hair color and dates for JA and has since evolved to include more info. As such, it is still missing a lot of info - will add and re-post periodically if helpful.

Please note: This is in pdf form - you will be asked if you'd like to open or save it. This timeline is in no way complete. If you see gross errors and/or think certain info should be added/deleted/edited, please let me know. However, I'd like to keep it relatively fact/corroborated based. IOW, I'd prefer not to include JA's mountain of uncorroborated fabrications. Thanks and HTH!

Excellent stuff Quester! Thanks for your time and effort, it's much appreciated.

I think she can as long as it does not refer to or depict the incident in any way. And, yes, keep the proceeds as well.

If she can profit off her notoriety from her murder of Travis, a civil trial will take care of any proceeds. imo

I find NM's court room behaviour somewhat distracting. His nasal excavations are rather inconsiderate, and certainly nauseating. Either he's audacicous or it's a mannerism he is only vaguely aware of, bearing in mind I have watched him 'object' then proceed to define his reasons with his finger still firmly plugging his nostril! Unbelievable.

It's part of his thinking process. Nostril activates brain cells.

FYI....San Antonio is everything El Paso should be but is not and never will be.
But I wouldn't want to live in San Antonio...never ending road construction (like Bandera's for example) and way too much rain.

??? There's no more construction than other cities, but SA is having a boom right now...but rain??? Unless you're a desert dweller, there's not a lot off rain?

:wave: T minus 1 hour!

[Assuming court begins at 10am AZ time]

TigerBalm's US Time Zone Map:
3qy3a.png

I'm hoping the Alexander family used the break to get some rest from this torture they are being put through. Sending prayers for their ongoing strength. T-Dog would be so proud of them.

I gues I am over attentive - I got the count right AND saw the gorilla....

I counted 15 passes by the white group, 21 passes by the black group, 11 steps by the gorilla along with 6 times pounding chest, 3 elevator doors, 2 "S"s spray painted on the walls near the center 2 elevators.

However, then I went into a fog...

- Jodi Arias

??? There's no more construction than other cities, but SA is having a boom right now...but rain??? Unless you're a desert dweller, there's not a lot off rain?

Have to admit, haven't been there in a while but when I was on a regular basis, road construction up the kazoo. I am a desert dweller where it rains....once in a blue moon. Every time I've been to SA it's rained and rained the whole time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487