Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #82

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that it was somewhat of a fad around 2008 to use choking during sex. I have suspected that this is what Jodi is referring to when she speaks about being choked. Maybe one of the jurors can ask her about that.

Absolutely. IMO, The pedophile stuff came up after she fabricated the self defense claim in 2010. Since she knew the domestic violence claim would be weak, she needed something to really make him look bad to blame the victim (maybe they won't convict/kill me since there's one less pedophile in the world thanks to me!).

And since nurmi dealt in sex crimes ! He gave birth to the pedophilia claim. He took a little from each cases he represented! and put it together in a nice little accusatory package.

The funny part is: She REFUSED to be led, for the most part. Even when Nurmi FED her the answers, JA was almost defiant in her responses. This is HER moment in the spotlight, HER dramatic monologue, HER role of a lifetime - and she's not going to let an attorney she's already FIRED (or tried to fire) affect her performance.

She thinks she's smarter than him. And he knows it! :twocents:

I was rather stunned when that was going on, asking the TV 'What are you doing you dumb chick you?! The entire planet can understand what he wants you to say and you refuse, and talk, and make him look stupid..', he may not be all that as an attorney but he does have the patience of Job when trying to lead that horse to water.

IIRC, it went something like this:

JM asked her why she went right and into the closet, instead of going left, out the door. And she blurts out ---" because the last time I tried that he got me before I made it to the door and choked me out...it was in August I believe...:liar::liar::liar:

Hmmm, Jodi also said when she was testifying about how her parents abused her, that her father used to "shove" her and knocked her out. So that makes 3 men in her life who have some how "made" her unconscious? I'm starting to think her whole life is a rerun. :waitasec:

Thanks. This is a good example of why we should all try to make passwords nothing too obvious. We never know when a not so close relative or even a visitor could try to do some damage to us.

The worst part about passwords is we have to write them down somewhere otherwise we ourselves forget what they are. :floorlaugh:

My SIL has a neat trick for remembering passwords. 1. You have your own secret word or code of letters. It could be a phrase using just the first letters of each word and add a number to it. 2. Add the name of the website to the end of it.

That way you won't ever forget and you don't need to write them down. You need at least a few fav words in case you have to change passwords regularly.

Listening to her testimony on HLN. Every time she says, "He just kept coming at me", I think she is reliving the stabbing, and Travis trying to defend himself.

I whole heartedly agree with you. Some of he lies has truth componets to them:rocker: BTW I am a newbie and this is my first post. I have read the site for 3 days catching up on what I have missed:what:

Folks, I'm going to have to call it a night. Let my son have the gol-durned bandwidth to play on his new laptop.

Only one more day to see what happens next!

Nite G&AMom. You are a nice mom. After all it is a NEW laptop! :floorlaugh:

I know that it was somewhat of a fad around 2008 to use choking during sex. I have suspected that this is what Jodi is referring to when she speaks about being choked. Maybe one of the jurors can ask her about that.

Odd, my very close friend of 25 years just told me yesterday.... She likes to be choked a little! I was like WHAT? I thought she was kidding... Nope. My friend is a freaky chick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet she feared for her and her families lives. I wonder if Jodi considered killing her family at some point.

Wow katiedid23 hello
I bet her family were skewered of her wouldn't you be! In light of what they know she did to travis!
Why would they want her home. Someone said both her grandparents passed away! So shed have to go to her parents! Cuz she got no money.

My SIL has a neat trick for remembering passwords. 1. You have your own secret word or code of letters. It could be a phrase using just the first letters of each word and add a number to it. 2. Add the name of the website to the end of it.

That way you won't ever forget and you don't need to write them down. You need at least a few fav words in case you have to change passwords regularly.

I read somewhere that a lot of people use 'password' as their password. :floorlaugh: I never would have thought of that.

I whole heartedly agree with you. Some of he lies has truth componets to them:rocker: BTW I am a newbie and this is my first post. I have read the site for 3 days catching up on what I have missed:what:

Yea and it grosses me out when she talks about how he grabbed at her clothes, cause I figure there is some truth to that and with his wounds he probably couldnt see well so grabbed at her. I watched that 48 hr interview and truly believe her description about how he came out of the shower on his hands and knees and then how he said he couldn't feel his legs. I think these things are true and I think she is one of the most evil persons I have ever seen. ..her quiet calm talk just makes me wanna puke. SO fake.

If I were the jury Iwould ask. So if you werent in a rage when you killed Travis then what do you do when your really angry?

Jodi's motive to murder Travis?

He FIGURED HER OUT. In those texts dated May 25/26; he used the word sociopath and evil(ness) twice.

They were toe-toe in this heated passion it seems he threatened to "ruin her" by exposing her ways to all the people somewhat important.

Once that would happen, she lost her tight fisted grip on Travis.

The fateful June 4th was the last ditch effort for her to "please him" and that backfired on her big time because sex was not enough this time. It was a 1200 mile booty call in Travis's mind.

Since she could not have him for eternity, she got white hot mad and had to put him away for good because he was moving on for GOOD and she couldn't charm her snaky self this time. moo

as when my twins were around 2 apparently one dialed 911 (how, I have no clue as they were not advanced thinkers, just an unlucky "lucky" dial I guess) and we were living way out in the country with no local police. Since they couldn't call us back as the phone was off the hook, they sent the state police out and, boy, was I surprised when I answered the door and these guys were at my door in the dark with their hands on their guns and they weren't fooling around. Of course, I had no clue why they were there and it took a few minutes for me to even figure out the boys must have done it. The troopers went through the whole house to make sure there was no one abducted somewhere in it I guess and they were fine but no way were they just taking my word that everything was OK.

This is true. One time my ex-wife before she was my wife had a minor hissy-fit and curled up in a ball and began hyperventilating. I called 911. I didn't call back. During the call itself she got on the phone and told them she was fine (except the drama kind of backfired) and not to send anyone.

They dispatched anyway and I had two cops and a couple of EMTs drop by to run her vitals and determine that everything was indeed alright.

I may be wrong here, but I'm under the impression that once help is called for, especially if it has so much of a wiff of a domestic issue, someone is coming to your place regardless. As it should be.

Could you imagine the fallout should some woman be beaten, manages to call 911, after which her abuser beats her into calling back to cancel and they go right ahead and not bother to show up?

All it would have taken is for that to happen once for heads to roll and policy be changed.

P.S. What I learned in my 20s: Should your GF get involved in a tickle fight with her friends and fall head-first into an upright cast iron radiator and split her head and bleed all over the place and you, as a dutiful and scared s-less boyfriend drive her to the emergency room, be prepared to answer some questions. Lots and lots of questions. Even after they take her in the back of the ER before they even stitch her up and she tells them what happened and your total lack of involvement.

Again, as it should be.

I know I've already mentioned JA's similarities to Diane Downs. Another perp comes to mind and I hope it's ok (o/t) since we are in hiatus in the trial. Lyle and Erik Menendez. Saying that their father sexually abused them and therefore they killed both parents with a ton of shotgun blasts. Even reloaded. In self defense. While their parents were eating ice cream and watching TV. The brothers' motive was money but they cried on the stand much like "M'am."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member