Interview with the two boys has been cancelled

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You pass out FLYERS.

People who fly (in airplanes or by use of superpowers) are FLIERS.

OT, but I'm making myself crazy.

Native English speakers. Question, please.

I'm going to pass out flyers.

I'm going to pass out fliers.

Which is correct?

TIA!

Turnadot....

I think either one is correct.

World English Dictionary
flyer or flier (ˈflaɪə)
—n
1. a person or thing that flies or moves very fast
2. an aviator or pilot
3. informal a long flying leap; bound
4. a fast-moving machine part, esp one having periodic motion
5. Compare winder a rectangular step in a straight flight of stairs
6. athletics an informal word for flying start
7. chiefly (US) a speculative business transaction
8. a small handbill

Perhaps counsel wants to have their own expert there during the testing and think they might be able to get that with a court order rather than just with voluntary compliance. JMO.

That makes sense. Thank you!

My dears, name calling is never going to fly here. Please don't call Joe T. TACO. it will get you a time out. Initials or his name please.

Don't call the parents names please. There have been no arrests and certainly no trials. So no we can't call anyone a baby killer or anything else.

Well I think a majority of us called this today when the tour was cancelled due to exhaustion. I don't think these boys will be interviewed unless CPS becomes involved. This is a game. A bit legal game.

And I believe there is no urgency because the family already knows Lisa is not in the hands of a stranger. Going to be a long ride peeps. Hang on for the ride.

On your thought of the family knowing that Lisa is not in the hands of a stranger, it has been reported that DB and JI gave the police a list of nine possible suspects who may have kidnapped their child. Don't you think that's amazing that they know of nine people they think may have taken their baby? Other thing is that they kept a baseball bat and two shotguns in their bedroom. I think the parents may be holding off on the kids' interviews until some lab results come in. I think there's alot more here than meets the eye.

So let me get this straight, if my (imaginary) child goes missing, I can lie to LE, refuse to answer investigators questions, start issuing demands that I will need met before I cooperate with LE, refuse to let my other children be asked questions about the child's disappearance, and...nothing can be done to me? Nothing at all?

Is that how this works?

Bye, bye, Miss Cyndy. Your time with us was, ahem, short.

Yet another day when I would love to be a fly on the wall...

I guess JT really didn't like her "local media" approach? :waitasec:
Or allowing LE another go at the children. I think he saw a defense train wreck about to happen and pushed the red button.

IMO

So let me get this straight, if my (imaginary) child goes missing, I can lie to LE, refuse to answer investigators questions, start issuing demands that I will need met before I cooperate with LE, refuse to let my other children be asked questions about the child's disappearance, and...nothing can be done to me? Nothing at all?

Is that how this works?

Yep. Victims have no rights, only criminals. And anyone can do anything and stay quiet. It's up to LE to prove that you did it.

Something is definitely wrong with this IMO

Is that how this works?

I'm guessing that LE would have to officially name DB and/or JI as a suspect which they haven't done, but it seems they are giving LE more and more reason to do so. Again, only a guess.

Can't the bio-dad of DB's son give his permission for his child to be interviewed? I know he hasn't seen him in 2 years (at least that's my recollection), but do they have joint custody? I don't know how these things work....

I'll repeat yesterday's sentiments: Something big is happening. The firing of CS might be just another sign of that something big or it may be the something big. What do you want to bet that CS was fired for wanting them to talk to LE and let the boys do the same?

From Thesaurus

Main Entry: brochure
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: short, printed document
Synonyms: advertisement, booklet, circular, flyer, folder, handbill, handout, leaflet, pamphlet

I truly wonder if some of the forensics has come back.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GinaKnowsThings
Back