Interviews 10/17/2011 All interviews #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She admitted to being "drunk" for two reasons, IMO; to show how "honest" she is, and to show how she could have slept through an abduction. A possible third reason would be to prempt the news coming out another way.

if they are arrested will they crack though? im starting to wonder if lisa was even in the house before DB was at the grocery store? i read somewhere no one had seen her since the 2nd Oct is that right at a family party?

plus the 4hour window thats now appeared between 6.40 and 10.30 is a mystery.

That is why I would really like to hear from the neighbor who was supposedly there with her 4 yr old daughter that night. I cannot imagine that the mom would be able to hide the fact that the baby was gone from them. Even IF she said the baby was asleep. I think that if the neighbor never saw baby Lisa that night that the cops would have leaked that. imoo

I LOVE little babies. When I visit friends with babies I always want to see and hold them. Even if my friend says her baby is asleep I usually offer to check on them once, just to look at the sweet baby face and tuck them in. I would find it odd, especially in a little tiny house, full of other kids, if the mom said 'NO, do not go into her room.' Especially if the child is sick. Wouldn't the neighbor expect that mom is going to check on a sick infant during the evening?

So I have to assume that Lisa was there sleeping that evening and the neighbor saw her at least once. imoo

That is why I would really like to hear from the neighbor who was supposedly there with her 4 yr old daughter that night. I cannot imagine that the mom would be able to hide the fact that the baby was gone from them. Even IF she said the baby was asleep. I think that if the neighbor never saw baby Lisa that night that the cops would have leaked that. imoo

I LOVE little babies. When I visit friends with babies I always want to see and hold them. Even if my friend says her baby is asleep I usually offer to check on them once, just to look at the sweet baby face and tuck them in. I would find it odd, especially in a little tiny house, full of other kids, if the mom said 'NO, do not go into her room.' Especially if the child is sick. Wouldn't the neighbor expect that mom is going to check on a sick infant during the evening?

So I have to assume that Lisa was there sleeping that evening and the neighbor saw her at least once. imoo

Not everybody loves babies though.

This occurred to me as well, except I think if they had that much time between it happening and discovery I can't see how they'd not have a better story. But it is certainly possible that they did.

one thing thats been playing on my mind,maybe just silly but in one of the videos you get to see the window and yard up close,it looked like there was dirt underneath the window....so im guessing if the abductor has climbed in that window there would have been some on the sole of their shoes and that would have been visible on the carpet/wood flooring? not sure if it had been raining in the days before lisas disappearance so it would have been muddy or just drying out?

i cant see someone who is stealing a baby taking the time to carefully clean their shoes
i maybe mistaken

As our moderator said, Debbie admits to being drunk. We don't know if she's a drunk.

If Debbie is not used to drinking, especially when taking meds, she might not have known how easy it is to over-imbibe. It's not like she's hiding vodka bottles in the diaper bag.

Why did the friend leave if Debbie was incapable of taking care of the kids? I sure wouldn't leave my friend that way.

We'll see.

As our moderator said, Debbie admits to being drunk. We don't know if she's a drunk.

If Debbie is not used to drinking, especially when taking meds, she might not have known how easy it is to over-imbibe. It's not like she's hiding vodka bottles in the diaper bag.

Why did the friend leave if Debbie was incapable of taking care of the kids? I sure wouldn't leave my friend that way.

We'll see.

thats a good point,i wouldn't feel comfortable leaving my friend if she was in that state and had 3 kids in the house with her.
i wonder if the cops are questioning the neighbor again after taking whatever from the house today

My greatest concern with the Mom's statements is this:

Even though her story has changed (which could be truthful in and of itself), she states things with the greatest of conviction in her voice!???!:waitasec:

"Could the kidnapper have come thru the window"?
Mom: "Absolutely not!"

"Do you think the kidnapper came thru the window (#2)"?
Mom: YES! Absolutely!"

:waitasec: How is she so absolutely sure of two different theories? THIS is what makes me feel like she's making this up on the fly! KWIM?

My greatest concern with the Mom's statements is this:

Even though her story has changed (which could be truthful in and of itself), she states things with the greatest of conviction in her voice!???!:waitasec:

"Could the kidnapper have come thru the window"?
Mom: "Absolutely not!"

"Do you think the kidnapper came thru the window (#2)"?
Mom: YES! Absolutely!"

:waitasec: How is she so absolutely sure of two different theories? THIS is what makes me feel like she's making this up on the fly!

I don't recall her responses to those questions being anything like that. Maybe I need to listen again. :waitasec:

I got the feeling the two aren't exactly "worldly" and are a bit naive. I am doubting their ability to stump not only LE but the FBI. I doubt my own ability to stump the FBI! There are a lot of things I would want answers to before I jump off my fence.

I am going to admit that I don't think she needs to be burned at the stake for drinking. Through college I worked as a nanny, many times I left the child in the hands of parents who had had a lot to drink at an event (yes, more than 5). They were responsible, took a taxi, hired a sitter, but when I left they were the only adults with the (sleeping) child and they had been drinking. These families live in grand custom homes and make seven figures, they are not young and dumb- they are educated and productive members of society. They are not alcoholics, they are social drinkers.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong... but until LE gives us some science, I'm not going to burn them at the stake. Abductions are rare, but they DO happen. That's the thing about statistics, likelihood does not rule out the unlikely. Even if there were only a 1% chance of innocence, that's enough IMO to keep an open mind and wait for the science to put a cloud of doom over them.

My reaction is that Lisa is young and naive. I think she's taking some horrible advice. I think hiring a lawyer had to be done in her case. Think about it- every bit of ammunition with which people have to "convict" her came from her! She needs someone smart and savvy on her side. IMO.

I still need to clarify timelines with the neighbor (like, do we know how long the neighbor stayed exactly?). However, I love babies too, but I always err on the side of trusting the parents. If my nephew was sick and my sister-in-law said OH he is really sick and I just got him to settle to sleep please don't bother him right now I would probably not go into his room or open the door.

However, I definitely think given what we know that whatever happened to Lisa happened later that night so I am assuming the neighbor was gone before Lisa disappeared.

I am still pretty much heartbroken over this case right now. The whole interview about her drinking and the continued lack of finding Lisa makes me think this will be some huge circus that ends in no Baby Lisa and no justice. Trying to have faith and hope right now. DB's attitude during the interviews bothers me the most. I no longer see Mother desperately sacrificing everything to find or help her baby and it has nothing to do with her admitting to her drinking that night (JMO of course).

A key part of the interview with Fox News is when she was asked if her neighbor drank that much too, etc. She hemmed and hawed a bit there, said she didn't know, that they hadn't compared notes, etc. This to me was tantamount to saying "No she didn't drink that much and neither did I. Hopefully this doesn't get revealed and she has my back."

MOO.

I don't recall her responses to those questions being anything like that. Maybe I need to listen again. :waitasec:

The first comment I READ via news article, the 2nd was during today's FOX news interview that I HEARD.

Either way, it appears both Mom and Dad changed their mind with "conviction" (IMO), about HOW the kidnapper entered their home. This part is what makes me uncomfortable. IMO

Dr. Drew talking about how JI keeps his head down. I am hoping this abduction is a hoax for money. Knowing now about how MSM pays for pics and videos...:waitasec:

Dr. Drew talking about how JI keeps his head down. I am hoping this abduction is a hoax for money. Knowing now about how MSM pays for pics and videos...:waitasec:

I see him as being soft-spoken, laid-back...and having poor self-esteem. Which explains his body language.

She did give those very responses., and I felt the same way as the other poster: she was stressing those answers too much.

I believe HatesSocios is right about how much of this has gone down. The thing about this case as opposed to similar ones across the country is the media has picked it up.

Because of that detail...DB and JI are given BS to cover for them initially...by this I mean that he spoke for them some till they could line up stories with attorney to be. .

Then a benefactor offering a large reward

Then along comes attorney..High Priced..with experience in spinning stories.

Even Misty Croslin hung posters..not this group.

DB's attitude is that of justification..we will not see guilt from her. ..nor any true emotions. Money is driving this train and MSM wants it to keep getting bigger.

Sorry little Lisa..it is not about YOU to these folks...

But it is about YOU to us here.

WE LOVE YOU BABY LISA.

I, on the other hand, thnk she said she was drunk for a reason - which will come to light at some point. She didn't have to admit that, but for some reason, now, she is. Was it because she got caught red handed with the wine? Is it an excuse she will now use for all the inconsistencies?

She didn't have to admit she was drunk, but for some reason, she did.

I've been thinking about this all day. Why on earth would she admit she was drunk unless it was a preemptive strike. Maybe she found out LE was going to release that information? Could it really be that she thought it would help in some way explain all the inconsistencies? One thing I know for sure. She didn't spill the beans because her conscious was bothering her and she wanted to be honest. There is a motive for her sudden change of heart.

We'll see.

Debbie said that she drinks 2 or 3 nights a week.

me too at least then she would be safe and unharmed.
hoping when i log back in tomorrow we have some good news!!

g'night all

praying for you tonight baby lisa :praying: :hug:

vlpate,
Interesting theory and I hope you're right. I hope we find out why she admitted to over drinking.

imo

I think she's admitting to being drunk because witnesses and the police already know she was. I think she's saying it in the media as damage control, on the advice of someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery