Interviews 10/17/2011 All interviews #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it had to do with GJ, more for anyone out there asked to serve on a trial jury. :)

The biggest bombshell to me isn't even the drinking. Yes that is bad that she drank enough to be drunk. But changing her story to the last time she saw Lisa was at 6:40 floored me. So there was not 7:30 there was no 10:30. She didn't even check on her before going to bed? And the baby monitor was in the bedroom. So from the time she put baby Lisa in the bed how many hours did she spend on the porch drinking with the neighbor where there was no monitor? No checking?

Exactly!
I was waiting for her to say, but I took the monitor to the porch, kitchen or computer room window, or anything, but nope it's in the bedroom.

Sounded like she couldn't get Lisa into her crib fast enough, whether she was ready or not, since supposedly she was found a bit later standing up in her crib. She didn't go back after that to make sure she had fallen asleep comfortably? She'd supposedly been fussy with a cough / cold + now she'd seen her up + she doesn't go back or even listen on the monitor? Nope.

Here's my summary of the interviews today = :thud: :fencefall:

I'm not buying into the "Drunk" scenario at all. I will even state that anything she says I will not take as FACT. Her stories has changed and too much going on. Not believing her one iota!

I really think she was drunk, and a horrible, horrible accident occurred. I only buy the accident theory because she was drunk. I know, some of you think this is what the defense will want us to believe, but the fact that she's seen buying wine, and her husband wasn't home that night, tells me she had a night to herself and she let loose. Now, if she will only admit it.

Found some info about the interview r.e. DB and the boys:

“They said they heard noises, but I don’t know if that was before they went to sleep or after,’’ Bradley said about her two sons. “I have not sat down and talked to them about it, specifically to not have to put them through anything else.’’

Why wouldn't she ask them about what they heard? It's her baby??? Argh....

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44927...m-i-was-drunk-when-she-vanished/#.TpzuHnJOaZo

She also said she and the neighbor had not compared notes, but she is taking the neighbor's word that she turned the lights out. I know, go figure...:waitasec:

Exactly!
I was waiting for her to say, but I took the monitor to the porch, kitchen or computer room window, or anything, but nope it's in the bedroom.

Sounded like she couldn't get Lisa into her crib fast enough, whether she was ready or not, since supposedly she was found a bit later standing up in her crib. She didn't go back after that to make sure she had fallen asleep comfortably? She'd supposedly been fussy with a cough / cold + now she'd seen her up + she doesn't go back or even listen on the monitor? Nope.

BBM... I find that so sad. Poor gorgeous little smiley faced baby. I can barely look at those pictures of Lisa.

I really think she was drunk, and a horrible, horrible accident occurred. I only buy the accident theory because she was drunk. I know, some of you think this is what the defense will want us to believe, but the fact that she's seen buying wine, and her husband wasn't home that night, tells me she had a night to herself and she let loose. Now, if she will only admit it.

She did admit it. The problem I have with her new admission is that it takes everything we knew and tosses it right out the computer room window.

Exactly!

sick kid and mom wants to "let loose" sounds like benedryl or nyquil time to me.

Maybe overdosing.

Exactly!

BBM
That part really bothered me too. She admits that she put the baby to bed earlier than usual. So when she went back in and saw she was standing up in the crib, seems like she would realize it was too early. So it is strange that she would not peek back in a time or two to make sure she wasn't trying to climb out. My daughter flipped herself out of the crib at that age-dangerous situation.

I don't think it had to do with GJ, more for anyone out there asked to serve on a trial jury. :)

The biggest bombshell to me isn't even the drinking. Yes that is bad that she drank enough to be drunk. But changing her story to the last time she saw Lisa was at 6:40 floored me. So there was not 7:30 there was no 10:30. She didn't even check on her before going to bed? And the baby monitor was in the bedroom. So from the time she put baby Lisa in the bed how many hours did she spend on the porch drinking with the neighbor where there was no monitor? No checking?

Ah grams, I thought you were wondering if LE was going to run negligence charges by a Grand Jury tomorrow (rather than something bigger). I've got the GJ on my brain.

I think Debbi did check on Lisa before she went to bed because I don't think Debbi ever went to bed. I don't believe anything she says; never have. I think Debbi was up all night boozing (maybe even left the house for a good chunk of time) and through her negligence or a snap, Lisa was killed. We've got hours of unaccounted time (ya know, itty bitty gaps) that night/morning. Debbi didn't go to bed until after an accomplice got rid of evidence and Debbi attempted to stage a scene at the house, at which time she was interrupted and quickly jumped in bed because Jeremy returned home, imo.

Imo, Debbi is moving up her last sighting of Lisa because her previous claims of 7:30 and 10:30 can be debunked (have some ideas as to how, but not well developed yet). I believe she is now leading us towards a scenario where someone came in through the window and took Lisa while she was chatting and drinking with the neighbor. This is why she now claims 6:40 as bed time and drops the later "check-in" altogether. Her new tale needs to fit in with the neighbor's visit for some reason. JUST SPECULATING...

I have not suspected Jeremy of anything other than being blindsided, utterly confused, and whipped. If he was in on it, I don't think he would have said the lights were on - it doesn't make sense to me unless they really were on and I don't believe an intruder turned on all the lights. However, after the interviews this morning where he was seemingly unfazed by Debbi's drunkenness the night his daughter disappeared (and given his statement that her disappearance has brought them closer together in spite of Debbi's revelations), I am re-evaluating my initial take on Jeremy. He appears to me to be focusing on Debbi's defense above all else. Is he playing along or does he truly support her? If the latter, I think he has known all along that there was no intruder and he may have participated in whatever went down.

JMO...

Is this when DB and her brother were at the store getting wine and baby stuff?

Can't give you a certainty. Before I would have said, I believe so, but until i see a store receipt with a time stamp....

She did admit it. The problem I have with her new admission is that it takes everything we knew and tosses it right out the computer room window.

I guess I should have finished that thought... I wish she would admit that her negligence caused Lisa's death.

Let me ask you guys a qustion/ You have seen the porch, stoop, whatever. No chairs, nothing there. Does it seem logical to you that they would party on the stoop or in the computer room?
Computer room, living room, etc.

Personally if I was alone, especially with my son at home, I'd never have a drink, much less get smashed, with someone I didn't know very well. That doesn't make DB guilty, just <unusual>.

Can't give you a certainty. Before I would have said, I believe so, but until i see a store receipt with a time stamp....

I saw the receipt on one of the shows, maybe on HLN, but IIRC, it was stamped 5:04 pm. It was when they had the interview with the grocery clerk.

Let me ask you guys a qustion/ You have seen the porch, stoop, whatever. No chairs, nothing there. Does it seem logical to you that they would party on the stoop or in the computer room?

Personally I'd vote for the back deck. :D
If the older kids were watching a movie in the boys room + Lisa is in her room, why on earth would you hunker down on the front step? Seems the least comfortable spot available. Unless of course you were waiting for someone to drive up or by + wanted to be seen. (I have no theory to go with that btw, only reason I could think to sit out there, but then I'm old + I like a comfy seat to imbibe from).

I've come to a point where I don't believe a word she says, due to all her inconsistencies + complete changes in detail, all the while she "possibly" had a blackout. Now either you do or you don't. If you do, you know fully well you did. If you didn't, then you remember. Can't have it both ways. IMO anyway.

Personally I'd vote for the back deck. :D
If the older kids were watching a movie in the boys room + Lisa is in her room, why on earth would you hunker down on the front step? Seems the least comfortable spot available. Unless of course you were waiting for someone to drive up or by + wanted to be seen. (I have no theory to go with that btw, only reason I could think to sit out there, but then I'm old + I like a comfy sit to imbibe from).

I've come to a point where I don't believe a word she says, due to all her inconsistencies + complete changes in detail, all the while she "possibly" had a blackout. Now either you do or you don't. If you do, you know fully well you did. If you didn't, then you remember. Can't have it both ways. IMO anyway.

Great points!!!

I saw the receipt on one of the shows, maybe on HLN, but IIRC, it was stamped 5:04 pm. It was when they had the interview with the grocery clerk.

Thank you! So, it is concievable that they were back home by 5:20?

Thank you! So, it is concievable that they were back home by 5:20?

Yes. A local posted that the store is only about 5 minutes away. I think they went quickly and planned to be back in time for dad to leave for work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member