Interviews & MSM with/about friends, family, law enforcement etc...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Again, two separate occasions, two reports filed. No evidence to back up first report, with kids supposedly in car; same kids LE says have been heavily coached and still give conflicting stories. Second report, SM has his nads jump in his throat it scares him so much HE, DADDY who was protector of ALL the night the 'family' is allegedly targeted, high tails it to the ER, obviously with no GSW, so what was it - panic attack maybe? And NOT when HIS KIDS are shot at? GMAB. Tammy wanted to set it up....so when she did go herself or send someone next time, that 'b****h would draw his last breath', and she could shut him up and get rid of the threat he currently is to her, and as the 'grieving widow' I'm sure she'd put on an Oscar performance for LE, "I TOLD YOU someone was trying to kill us! - Sniffle, sniffle - awww, shucks, they only got Sid. Thank Heavens the world still has ME."

Yes, they have reason to believe the second incident happened and yes, keeping BOTH in jail assures neither one of them will be harmed, and neither will either of them harm anyone else, including the OTHER ONE.

MOO.

Sorry, this made me. . . .:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Re: the obit--anyone ever seen TM referred to as Tammy L.R. Caison Moorer?

I thought I remembered from somewhere her middle name being Lorinda? I can't imagine why it would be listed L.R. unless it was actually two separate names. Odd.

Took my metal detector to Mill Pond Road Bridge this afternoon to see what I could find. Spent over an hour there in the rain - Nothing remarkable.

Took my metal detector to Mill Pond Road Bridge this afternoon to see what I could find. Spent over an hour there in the rain - Nothing remarkable.

Just wanted to say a word of admiration. I have been so touched and impressed by the kindness and generosity of time and spirit...shown by so many of you who do these sorts of things...trying to help a grieving family.

God bless you all.

I thought I remembered from somewhere her middle name being Lorinda? I can't imagine why it would be listed L.R. unless it was actually two separate names. Odd.

I know about the Lorinda--I was asking about the R

ETA: Sorry, I missed that part of your post:(

Maybe it stands for Rotten?

I may be in the minority, but I just think it is wrong to bring a man's obit here to dissect it.

Regardless of what his daughter has done, he should be allowed some dignity and peace. :twocents:

I may be in the minority, but I just think it is wrong to bring a man's obit here to dissect it

Regardless of what his daughter has done, he should be allowed some dignity and peace. :twocents:

I have not seen one sentence dissecting the deceased's obit.

I've seen 2 questions about a murder suspects name...that is it.

Interesting wording. "The report" certainly was real. SM "reported" something happened. It was written down. It was..."reported." There is a file or whatever.

Yes, "the report was real." The police got that "report" from SM.

But there was no evidence to support the incident in that "report." The police said that too. So how can the police vouch for an incident if they have no evidence to support it?

They can't.

But they can use the "report" to keep the Moorer's locked up.

Just my opinion.

Your interpretation of the wording is interesting. I don't believe the officers would say they thought the incident was real. Instead, they would say they thought the report was real. Members of Law Enforcement are trained to recognize situations where someone might be making a false report. A lot has to do with the demeanor of the person at the time they make the report. I would be terrified if someone shot at my vehicle. Because of my demeanor, the investigating officer, would know, it was not likely, I was filing a false report.

Again, two separate occasions, two reports filed. No evidence to back up first report, with kids supposedly in car; same kids LE says have been heavily coached and still give conflicting stories. Second report, SM has his nads jump in his throat it scares him so much HE, DADDY who was protector of ALL the night the 'family' is allegedly targeted, high tails it to the ER, obviously with no GSW, so what was it - panic attack maybe? And NOT when HIS KIDS are shot at? GMAB. Tammy wanted to set it up....so when she did go herself or send someone next time, that 'b****h would draw his last breath', and she could shut him up and get rid of the threat he currently is to her, and as the 'grieving widow' I'm sure she'd put on an Oscar performance for LE, "I TOLD YOU someone was trying to kill us! - Sniffle, sniffle - awww, shucks, they only got Sid. Thank Heavens the world still has ME."

Yes, they have reason to believe the second incident happened and yes, keeping BOTH in jail assures neither one of them will be harmed, and neither will either of them harm anyone else, including the OTHER ONE.

MOO.

I wish I could bold items from my phone because you said a few things that need to be bolded in response. :)

1. Definitely a panic attack. In the comments under that picture of him in the hospital she admitted to her family member it was anxiety related. There was some back and forth about it between them in the post and then when I saw it later in my news feed, those comments were gone.

2. The shots. Her setting it up. Becoming the woe is me poor grieving widow and mother, oh yeah, I can absolutely see it happening. If LE hadn't of gotten them, she would have gotten him.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

They are quoted in that article as saying they found no evidence. Why would they have to say anything more.. They found NADA. Nothing. no evidence. They are not saying much about the murder ...why would they go into detail about some report that has "no evidence" it even happened?

Maybe they are still investigating. We can guess one way or the other.

What we know...It was reported. They found nothing.

Now it becomes useful to use against the Moorer's at the hearing. To keep them locked up as they want them to be. For their...ummm...safety. All good.

Just my opinion, of course.

All good.

BBM

Oh the irony! I love how that worked out for them

Does anyone know if TM had been married before? It was a thought I had much earlier in the case and now my curiosity about it has been reignited after seeing her middle initials.

I'm not sure why we can't discuss the MSM reported incidents committed by WC ...or the fact that he did not act in a stellar manner as it pertains to this case. He put himself into the public eye and thus gave up his right to privacy in regards to this case (threatening a searcher and suing the media.)

Just because a man died does not make him a saint. He may have been called as a witness in this case and now that chance to question him is gone. That is sad.
If members feel negative toward his actions shouldn't those opinions be heard, too?

I may be in the minority, but I just think it is wrong to bring a man's obit here to dissect it.

Yeah, it was not nice of me to call her rotten, but it seemed to fit.

Anyways, we are supposed to be sleuthing here, so if that is another name she goes by, I want to know it.

Im on the fence concerning the the shooting. 1. Maybe it truly happened and it was done by an Elvis supporter. 2. Maybe it didnt happen and LEs gut instincts are wrong. I mean, there is no proof. 3. Maybe LE says they believe because all ends well then. Murderers kept locked up. Keep in mind, no proof so on what is LE basing their decision? 4. It happened and LE feels TM was behind it which is why they transferred her away from Sidney. Didnt they say they transferred her because of the threats SM received? That never made sense to me.

There is always the possibility that TLRCM was behind both episodes of intimidation..because lets face it no one was injured in either case and intimidation and threats appear to be components of TLRCM.

According to the report, Moorer told police he, his wife and three children were in his truck traveling south on Ocean Highway.

Yes, but I was commenting on the civil action/lawsuit filed against the media by Mr. C. and this is after TM & SM were incarcerated. Completely different. I was saying that TM had bigger fish to fry in regards to spending her $$, than going after the media for trespassing on Mr C's property after she was in jail.<Mod Snip>

Just wanted to add: IMO,the family dynamics that led to what appears to be the character and sense of entitlement of the accused (TM) will be brought out in the court case. IMO, it is significant and I look forward to the day that we can discuss how the accused became the person she is today.

Just wanted to add: IMO,tThe family dynamics, that led to what appears to the character and sense of entitlement of the accused (TM) will be brought out in the court case. IMO, it is significant and I look forward to the day that we can discuss how the accused became the person she is today.

They will, as long as there is a witness that can testify to seeing these dynamics and that person is put on the stand.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliviamadyy
Back