Intruder theories only - RDI theories not allowed! *READ FIRST POST* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would the greenish color come from bile?

Iirc, the greenish substance was identified as digested cracked crab. It was found farther down the gastrointestinal tract and past the duodenum where the pineapple was found.

not an expert by any means, but what I remember from class: acids and enzymes in the stomach are the second part of the digestive process. (chewing is the first). specific enzymes work on specific food types: carb, protein, fat. additional chemical processes occur after the food leaves the stomach and moves along the remaining digestive tract. all of this alters the appearance somewhat, including the color. testing can be done to determine if the contents are carb, protein or fat: additives are administered which result in positive or negative color results as to which category the contents are. texture is also a determining factor. surely the ME didn't agree to find pineapple in JB's digestive tract because pineapple was found in a bowl in the kitchen?

If the paint brush had been tested against JonBenet`s scratches on her cheek and neck and low back is very important.
I could see those scratches from acts of checking for vital signs, that killers inflicted on the unconscious body, to test if she is dead or alive. After the head blow in her bedroom , with the devise of their own , which they brought with them in the pockets, they took her hurriedly downstairs, carrying her as already dead, under the arms, that`s how her hair caught green ornaments from the decorated rails of the stairwell. If somebody took her in the arms, up their shoulder, she would not pick up the green ornaments in her hair. But carrying her under the arms, as dead, with low position of her head, could explain the green strings in her hair. When they brought her to the cellar door, chosen place, put her next to it, they realized she is not dead. That`s where second killing became necessity, and they decided to use the most reliable method this time- strangulation. They looked around and saw the paint tray. In my opinion they checked her for the vital signs, before the second killing, using some sharp tool, possibly the end of broken paintbrush. The same tool, as it was not much other devises available around, and they pressed to an unconscious body brutally to check for signs. They pressed two times, to the cheek and to the neck. They saw some reaction, and then they turn her body face down and killed her with the strangulation. After this, they checked again for vital signs, and she was face down and they did not want to look in her face, they press to her low back, second set of scratches.
My thinking that scratches had simple reason of checking , killers had been quick and methodical, whatever they’d done had reason and practical sense. Even ransom note had sense, if anybody remembers my opinion; it was to buy the time. And they bought, 8 hours! I see the killer(s) as no nonsense.

If the scratches had been inflicted by the paintbrush, there is no way that Ramsey would inflict those scratches, torturing their daughter with the stick in order to decide if second killing had to take place.

I guess you didn't bother to read the interview because she's not five now. And she doesn't reveal anything about Patsy intimidating or forcing Jonbenet to do pageants.

She also says that Jonbenet liked it. But why take the word of a kid that actually participated in pageants over the opinions of a bunch of people who never met the family or witnessed the actual pageants and have "evil" versions of what "really happened." It's obvious the kid was brainwashed by the Ramseys as well. Lucky us that we can see through the way the neighbors, friends, police force, DA office and others were all so effectively brainwashed by evil Patsy Ramsey.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I guess you didn't bother to read my post? It has nothing to do with JBR liking pageants, or with PR forcing her to do them. All I said is that a five year old has no idea what goes on behind closed doors in someone else's family. It doesn't matter how old she is now, she still has no idea. I never mentioned PR being evil, or anything about brainwashing so I'm not really sure what you're going off and :floorlaugh: about. It seems like some people are really quick to attack/judge people who think differently than they do. :banghead::twocents:

if anybody remembers my opinion; it was to buy the time. And they bought, 8 hours! I see the killer(s) as no nonsense.

Buy time? For what? Escape?

Why would they assume the cops would come to their residence? It's not like they kidnapped Jonbenet or anything.

Are you also of the mind, that the killers are experienced criminals?

Buy time? For what? Escape?

Why would they assume the cops would come to their residence? It's not like they kidnapped Jonbenet or anything.

Are you also of the mind, that the killers are experienced criminals?

Hi,
To buy the time to create a solid alibi. That`s what every criminal`s major concern about of right after the crime. Is not it so?
They were young, and were not living somewhere in the cave by themselves; they were living in the dorm community or other places with somebody. It was Christmas, late parties time. Isn`t it convincing time of the year for late coming home , like from the party or even they might went straight to the party for an alibi, and mixed with the crowd.
Definitely, Ramseys did not have any reason to buy the time with the fake ransom. For RDI theorists, my thoughts; Ramseys called to police when they were ready for authorities to come and they were ready to face them, they`d done what they`ve done and were ready face it. Now, think, what if the police would come with the searching dog? The body would be discovered in 5 minutes. What the ransom would do in this scenario for Ramsey? Answer-nothing, no sense in ransom.
What the ransom would do for the intruder if policed would come with the dog? The same good thing- buying the time, police would be reading the ransom, putting 2 and 2 together.
I`m sorry, I`ve forgot that Ramsey KNEW police did not have a dog. )))))

To buy the time to create a solid alibi. That`s what every criminal`s major concern about of right after the crime. Is not it so?

An alibi is only important if the perps know they will be one of the first people to be interviewed by the police. Why would they assume they would be the first to be interviewed.

Also, if your concerned with your alibi, then getting caught at the scene is a bigger concern for you. As is leaving a copy of your handwriting at the scene.

They were young, and were not living somewhere in the cave by themselves; they were living in the dorm community or other places with somebody. It was Christmas, late parties time. Isn`t it convincing time of the year for late coming home , like from the party or even they might went straight to the party for an alibi, and mixed with the crowd.

Why would these other people assume they would conspire to kill John Ramsey's kid? What about them makes them obvious suspects.

Plus, if they wanted an alibi...why couldn't the perps lie for themselves and each be their own alibi? Why would anyone think there was more than one intruder?

Now, think, what if the police would come with the searching dog?

The Ramsey's, much like most non-law enforcement enthusiasts, probably never thought a search dog would be used to find someone. Much like it probably never occured to them that the house being searched would be the first thing suggested during a kidnapping.

After all, why would search dogs be needed when there's a ransom not that says she has been kidnapped?

It may be a moot point, since the body never was intended to be left at the scene.

An alibi is only important if the perps know they will be one of the first people to be interviewed by the police. Why would they assume they would be the first to be interviewed.

The answers are so obvious, I think you are teasing me.

Giving the knowledge perps had about the inside family`s matters is easy conclusion they WERE in the circle of Ramsey, first or last circle we don`t know, thus they, perps, assumed they would need an alibi.

After all, why would search dogs be needed when there's a ransom not that says she has been kidnapped?

????
Don`t we know all that the dog could track like radar the point of taking a kidnepped child from the house, that they could run in the direction of kidnepped person miles and miles even it was a car involved? Why dog needed ? You are, definately, teasing me.

Never crossed thier minds that searching dog could be brought right away? Claiming the kidnapping of the child ? Chef Executive and his Master of journalism`s wife ??

And by the way, why there were NO dogs at the scene? It should!

I have my answer for - Why they used paper and pen from the kitchen also. But I`m coming slowly with my theory, i`m verifying my own theory with you, guys websleuths, who has poweful knowledge, step by step, but I will come with this too one day.

Giving the knowledge perps had about the inside family`s matters is easy conclusion they WERE in the circle of Ramsey, first or last circle we don`t know, thus they, perps, assumed they would need an alibi.

If the killer was part of the Ramsey's circle of friends....then the suspect should have been identified by now. Unless of course the Ramsey's don't want the suspect to be found.

Or this member is someone who is known to only one of the family members. I.e. mistress, illegal business associate, homosexual lover, illegitimate family member.

Why they used paper and pen from the kitchen also

That should be the first thing you should answer before you come up with a theory. The ransom note was the first piece of evidence in this case. It was evidence that allegedly prompted Patsy Ramsey to call and declare a kidnapping. Patsy Ramsey is the only witness to how this note was found.
A note that was created from materials that she used specifically.
A note addressed to John and not to any one else.

Don`t we know all that the dog could track like radar the point of taking a kidnepped child from the house, that they could run in the direction of kidnepped person miles and miles even it was a car involved? Why dog needed ? You are, definately, teasing me.

No, I just think there might be a language barrier.

I could be wrong but dogs usually only come out during missing persons cases and not in the first 24 hours of a kidnapping case. Dog's don't do well in potential hostage situations.

To buy the time

How would leaving a ransom note on the stairs "buy time"?

First off, you could wake the Ramsey's any second risking leaving the not at the stairs. One creak on the steps and you could get caught before you've even left the house.

Second, Once the Ramsey's find the note on the stairs after they woke up, they could call the police within minutes. Not to mention, if one of the Ramsey's recognized the handwriting and the language of the note they could tell the dispatcher who they think kidnapped their daughter right at the spot. A cruiser could be at the suspects home before they even arrived from the crime.

Third, if they wanted to buy time, they would not have left...anything. Not a note, not a body. Absolutely no evidence. The Ramsey's could spend hours trying to search the home for Jonbenet before they even called the police. And once they do, they will notify the police that their daughter is missing. Foul play would not be the only thing.

As for search hounds. Sure they might be brought in....just to find Jon Benet's body dumped in the house next door's back yard. Less than a mile way.

And even if you didn't, if your part of the Ramsey inner circle...why shouldn't Jonbenet's scent be near your home? Jonbenet's scent is probably near Fleet White's home too. The Ramsey's are your friends...of course her scent should lead to your home. Hell, her DNA is probably in your home too.

During all that time, the suspects would have plenty of time to clean up, establish alibis and just act shocked like everyone else.

The Bunk,
Thank you for paying attention to my postings. You have asked so many questions, I do not know where to start. I think I`ll try to answer about the ransom note, as you said I should answer it first.

The ransom note is the most significant evidence and that is the center of the layers and layers of "onion" of the mystery. The ransom is being in the very center, answering why I think this way, and not the other way about ransom note and why and where it was written I need to unwrap all the layers, and it would be extremely lengthily. It would require to put my whole theory in one posting . I`m not ready to put the whole theory, I need to verify a lot of things, so I `l try to answer as short as post standard allowes.

I want to look at the ransom with an open mind. I do not care what some experts reported , which were not FBI experts anyway, that handwriting is NOT EXCLUDED from Patsy`s LEFT HAND hadwriting. I`m sorry i do not buy it, unless there is FBI report, signed and stamped.

The ransom note`s full of weird and synthetic fraises and statements. Key words that stroke me as the most out of place and suspicious among the other weirdness were: Victory! Foreign faction and we do not respect the country. Victory of what, killing 6 y.o. innocent girl? If their intention was money, why had they proclaimed victory before the ransom money got in their hands? How stupid. Not so. It was never about the money. The goal of the perps, in my theory, was to harm rich Christian family on Christmas and let the whole city of Boulder had their Christmas if they could, after what had happened to one of them, and to most prominent of them. Could it happen to others? Take a guess, reading the ransom, with all this inside knowledge about the family they put out. Knowledge is power. We (perps) are powerful; you are not the only fat cat.
Where the knowledge come from? From Ramsey`s one of the circles, and I never said Whites, like you directing in your post. My theory is different. I take what they said they were. Because, in every lie there is a truth. Even pathological liar says the truth in between, the ransom was fake, but there was a truth in it. There was a foreign faction`s individuals that did not respect the country. Try an experiment, take piece of paper and put that you do not respect your country, knowing that you are proclaiming it for the history; at least for the history of this tragedy. Try and tell me it`s been easy. And how disrespect to YOUR COUNTRY IS RELEVANT to the murder of the little girl… unless you are who you are claiming- foreign to this country`s culture, religious believers and style of life.
Post`s becoming long. To Be Continued ( T.B.C.) … in the next post

There were several perps. They said in ransom we are group, two gentlemen watching … It were two as a minimum. There is evidence to it, two unidentified shoe prints RIGHT NEXT to the body of JonBenet. Don`t tell me the story about Burk’s high tech boots, and Patsy’s fur boots that they put hurriedly in the middle of the night to go to the basement to place the body. I repeat what is known , there were two unidentified shoe prints , and I `m not aware of any official reports that those shoe prints were matched to Ramsey’s. I do not care that Whites said so, that Burk had it. I`m very suspicious about what is not on official paper, and I stick to the facts and I disregard who said what.
I need to explain myself, in my past life I worked with the official documents, financial, but nevertheless, I respect the documents, facts on paper. But there is none. A lot of discussions that are going in a very hot manner here are not supported by the official reports.
Like red fibers… red fibers, red fibers everywhere… Patsy’s jacket was dominantly red but multicolored, was it not? What about other bits of color in the multicolored threads of Patsy’s jacket? Where is the official report of positive match of all colors in the “red” thread? Interegotaion dialog? I am aware of the little tactics of saying not exactly the true when investigators are reaching for the ultimate true. I can understand this tactics. But it does not make it a fact.
Back to the ransom note and why and how it was written. The other evidence of at least two perp , by my own thinking, position of body of JonBenet. Her hands were up. If one person carried the body and put it on the floor, her hands would be down the body. Two people carried her by hands and legs to her finial place, and they put her like they carried her, thus her hands up.
There were several unidentified DNA on the handle of the “garrote”.

The other my thinking, that if somebody is not professional killer, who was mad and out of control, somebody would not go for the killing alone, to the house, where two more adults were present. Confrontation could happen, and perps were ready for confrontation, if needed , and they had a matching recourses in human power and they had a weapon, no doubt.
T.B.C…… in the next posting

They addressed the ransom to John only. It tells that they were not sexual perps, otherwise they might have addressed to Patsy too. Mark Karr did, he loved writing to Patsy. The terrible awful old sexual sadist Fish (or Fisher) did address his letter to the mother. Even if they planned to address the note to both, what the impressions on the trial note suggest, they dropped Patsy, it was about the men to men war and victory, the woman was not rival for them, what would they sayl the woman- we had defeated you , woman? Not a very great victory for them. Remember who they were in their sick heads and you`ll understand who they wanted do “business “with.

The half of the note was synthetic frankenstein letter, and I would think prepared in advance in the head of the leader, all those sayings, phrases from movies and books. The other half was raw killer`s emotions, as evil as could be, after the fact of the murder. Repetition of the image of beheaded girl, advice to take a deep nice rest, after they ripped the heart out of John`s chest. How more evil could it be then advice to go to take a rest after reading that ransom? It`s pure evil laughing in his face. I`ve read an expert profiled that it was motherly advice. I wanted to say when I`ve read it, Dear expert, I know that you are a man, you have never been a mother, I am, and let me sent it back to you—from all us, mothers – it`s NOT MOTHERLY advice- it`s a very EVIL l MAN advice. And it`s not an advice, It`s Victory! Over the enemy.

They were several perps. They had a weapon. They were young quick and prepared for confrontation, if needed. The kitchen, where the ransom writing took place was the BEST possible place in the house, considering that one of perp , or even two, were securing the stairwell from the third floor, the ONLY way that parents could unexpectedly descend from, while the leader put the ransom note in writing. If Ramsey would decent from the third floor, they would be in unfavorable position, the perps would saw them first from the dark of the hall way. The writing did not take more then 15 minuts. The paper was there, the pen was there, the stairwell had been watched.

The paper and pen were opportunity to write the ransom, the same like the pain brush was opportunity for the construction of the garrote. They saw, they used. Does not matter if they had or not ransom in their pocket. They wanted to write after the fact. They wanted to declare victory and claim the crime and laugh in the face of the parents and investigators, because they left so many clues in the ransom and in the crime scene. They openly showed their knowledge of the Ramsey`s family matters. They killed their daughter second time with Patsy`s pain brush. The head blow, my believe, was inflicted with their gun, I do not know if it was ever considered. They used the paper pads and pen from the kitchen. They said-we will call you! They needed time for the alibi. They won not only 8 hours; they won the time of almost two decades. They exited from the kitchen.
If the dog would be at the scene, we would not be all sitting here at the screens. The crime scene would not be contaminated. And the focus of investigators would go in the right direction.

They addressed the ransom to John only. It tells that they were not sexual perps, otherwise they might have addressed to Patsy too. Mark Karr did, he loved writing to Patsy. The terrible awful old sexual sadist Fish (or Fisher) did address his letter to the mother. Even if they planned to address the note to both, what the impressions on the trial note suggest, they dropped Patsy, it was about the men to men war and victory, the woman was not rival for them, what would they sayl the woman- we had defeated you , woman? Not a very great victory for them. Remember who they were in their sick heads and you`ll understand who they wanted do “business “with.

The half of the note was synthetic frankenstein letter, and I would think prepared in advance in the head of the leader, all those sayings, phrases from movies and books. The other half was raw killer`s emotions, as evil as could be, after the fact of the murder. Repetition of the image of beheaded girl, advice to take a deep nice rest, after they ripped the heart out of John`s chest. How more evil could it be then advice to go to take a rest after reading that ransom? It`s pure evil laughing in his face. I`ve read an expert profiled that it was motherly advice. I wanted to say when I`ve read it, Dear expert, I know that you are a man, you have never been a mother, I am, and let me sent it back to you—from all us, mothers – it`s NOT MOTHERLY advice- it`s a very EVIL l MAN advice. And it`s not an advice, It`s Victory! Over the enemy.

They were several perps. They had a weapon. They were young quick and prepared for confrontation, if needed. The kitchen, where the ransom writing took place was the BEST possible place in the house, considering that one of perp , or even two, were securing the stairwell from the third floor, the ONLY way that parents could unexpectedly descend from, while the leader put the ransom note in writing. If Ramsey would decent from the third floor, they would be in unfavorable position, the perps would saw them first from the dark of the hall way. The writing did not take more then 15 minuts. The paper was there, the pen was there, the stairwell had been watched.

The paper and pen were opportunity to write the ransom, the same like the pain brush was opportunity for the construction of the garrote. They saw, they used. Does not matter if they had or not ransom in their pocket. They wanted to write after the fact. They wanted to declare victory and claim the crime and laugh in the face of the parents and investigators, because they left so many clues in the ransom and in the crime scene. They openly showed their knowledge of the Ramsey`s family matters. They killed their daughter second time with Patsy`s pain brush. The head blow, my believe, was inflicted with their gun, I do not know if it was ever considered. They used the paper pads and pen from the kitchen. They said-we will call you! They needed time for the alibi. They won not only 8 hours; they won the time of almost two decades. They exited from the kitchen.
If the dog would be at the scene, we would not be all sitting here at the screens. The crime scene would not be contaminated. And the focus of investigators would go in the right direction.

Are you saying you suspect a group of young men known to the Ramseys molested and murdered JB?
Or are there different theories in each post?

Are you saying you suspect a group of young men known to the Ramseys molested and murdered JB?
Or are there different theories in each post?

You are confusing me with somebody else; if you think I change my theory from post to post. I`ve been consistent. I have only one theory. Below:

IDI. Reasons- 1.Ransom note 2. Unidentified fibers, DNA and shoe prints.
Multiple intruders- see the above.

Young killers. Reasons: 1. Ransom note the length, syntactic, bragging the victory, 2. Victim- 6 y.o. child

Known the Ramsey`s family, yes, through the third party, which, the third party had been in the very close circle of Ramsey. Did Ramsey know them- probably not.

Crime prepared for a long time, around a year, the bonus was old news, 10 months old, and still they used an old info to show the knowledge of the family matters. Knowledge IS power.

Crime was not sexual. Nothing sexual left at the crime scene. Insertion of an object with tremendous power- part of the killing, humiliation, nothing sexual about it. There were several perps (above), they could not be all group of sexual perverts gathered together.

Molestation- they had nothing to do with it. If insertion of an object into unconscious or even dead body with tremendous power you can consider as molestation, I would disagree with it.

And again—every answer to this mystery—in the ransom note. Every clue.
Why leave the fake ransom for IDI: 1. Claim the crime, very proud of it, signed it. 2. Buy the time—we will call you tomorrow—they knew it will buy them time, even body would be discovered shortly, the detectives would wait for a while for the call.

Why I don`t believe RDI. Still the same: 1. Ransom note. 2. Forensic evidence could not be sourced to the family or the house.
There was no reason for the Ramsey to write the ransom with “their left hands”, they DID NOT NEED to buy the time, they called when they were ready for investigators to come straight to the scene, which was in minutes after the discovery of the ransom. They did not know that police would come without a dog, or that the officer would be staying and looking right at the cellar door and would never figure out how to open it. Dog or not dog, the body should be found by the investigators in 15 minutes the max at a normal scenario.
And knowing that the body would be found, sooner or later, and the body found in the house—what was the purpose for Ramsey to put MORE suspicious to them, writing the ransom with their hands, on their paper and with their pen. Why they would do it? Re-direct the focus from them? With 118,000 bonus figure sticking out as a red flag?

Ransom—is the key.

You are confusing me with somebody else; if you think I change my theory from post to post. I`ve been consistent. I have only one theory. Below:

IDI. Reasons- 1.Ransom note 2. Unidentified fibers, DNA and shoe prints.
Multiple intruders- see the above.

Young killers. Reasons: 1. Ransom note the length, syntactic, bragging the victory, 2. Victim- 6 y.o. child

I find it unlikely that multiple offenders would be able to:
-keep quiet this long
-not re-offend in a similar way (recidivism rates for kidnapping are around 60%, higher if you consider this child abduction)
-not use the knowledge to bargain on other crimes

Known the Ramsey`s family, yes, through the third party, which, the third party had been in the very close circle of Ramsey. Did Ramsey know them- probably not.

Crime prepared for a long time, around a year, the bonus was old news, 10 months old, and still they used an old info to show the knowledge of the family matters. Knowledge IS power.

I've never understood the logic behind thinking knowledge of a number means anything. After noticing your child is not where she's supposed to be, the amount of ransom means diddly squat. If anything it's exceedingly stupid because it identifies you as close enough to have that knowledge.

I also see no evidence the amount of the bonus was widely known, enough for a third party friend, unknown personally by the Ramseys, would know and use it months later. Even worse...why would you expect the money to still be available for payout? If this gang had enough infiltration to know the amount of the bonus they would surely know Patsy was a spendthrift.

Crime was not sexual. Nothing sexual left at the crime scene. Insertion of an object with tremendous power- part of the killing, humiliation, nothing sexual about it. There were several perps (above), they could not be all group of sexual perverts gathered together.

Molestation- they had nothing to do with it. If insertion of an object into unconscious or even dead body with tremendous power you can consider as molestation, I would disagree with it.

The autopsy showed signs of prior molestation. Somebody sexually assaulted her.
Remember the hymen was eroded, not torn. Your characterization doesn't fit the autopsy evidence.

And again—every answer to this mystery—in the ransom note. Every clue.
Why leave the fake ransom for IDI: 1. Claim the crime, very proud of it, signed it. 2. Buy the time—we will call you tomorrow—they knew it will buy them time, even body would be discovered shortly, the detectives would wait for a while for the call.

But they didn't really sign it. They were not a known group before and have never popped up since. And the only thing they claimed was a kidnapping...which didn't even happen. I wouldn't be proud of that.
Why did they have to buy time?

Why I don`t believe RDI. Still the same: 1. Ransom note. 2. Forensic evidence could not be sourced to the family or the house.

The RN most closely matched Patsy.
And there is forensics that link the family and the house

There was no reason for the Ramsey to write the ransom with “their left hands”, they DID NOT NEED to buy the time, they called when they were ready for investigators to come straight to the scene, which was in minutes after the discovery of the ransom.

There are other reasons than buying time. For one, to account for a dead child in your house and point blame somewhere else.

They did not know that police would come without a dog, or that the officer would be staying and looking right at the cellar door and would never figure out how to open it. Dog or not dog, the body should be found by the investigators in 15 minutes the max at a normal scenario.
And knowing that the body would be found, sooner or later, and the body found in the house—what was the purpose for Ramsey to put MORE suspicious to them, writing the ransom with their hands, on their paper and with their pen. Why they would do it? Re-direct the focus from them? With 118,000 bonus figure sticking out as a red flag?

Ransom—is the key.

I've seen more people screw up a cover up than succeed. Panic, lack of knowledge in forensics, etc usually trips them up.
I think the RN in this case is the most obvious plant I've ever seen. Given that, we're not destined to agree on this case :seeya:

I find it unlikely that multiple offenders would be able to:
-keep quiet this long

Especially since the victim's father is a wealthy person who is a suspect himself.

Such knowledge would provide not only amnesty against jail time, but also possible monetary advantage.

I also see no evidence the amount of the bonus was widely known, enough for a third party friend, unknown personally by the Ramseys, would know and use it months later. Even worse...why would you expect the money to still be available for payout? If this gang had enough infiltration to know the amount of the bonus they would surely know Patsy was a spendthrift.

Not to mention such knowledge would be more useful to ransom Jonbenet for real.

If the forensic evidence did match the Ramsey's, it would not have made a difference. They live in the house and Jonbenet Ramsey's their daughter. Their DNA SHOULD be at the crime scene.

The ransom note only benefits a real kidnapper or the Ramsey's. The ransom not is not needed in any other murder scenario.

There was no reason for the Ramsey to write the ransom with “their left hands”, they DID NOT NEED to buy the time, they called when they were ready for investigators to come straight to the scene, which was in minutes after the discovery of the ransom.

What were they going to give the police to prove she was kidnapped by an intruder?

what was the purpose for Ramsey to put MORE suspicious to them, writing the ransom with their hands, on their paper and with their pen. Why they would do it? Re-direct the focus from them? With 118,000 bonus figure sticking out as a red flag?

Why are you assuming that John and Patsy Ramsey should be experts at committing a crime? They don't work for the CIA or Cosa Nostra. They were average civilians, till this incident occurred. They had to cover up a crime with no more experience than having watched movies like Ransom and Dirty Harry.

Steve Jobs was a smarty individual, that doesn't mean I want him planning a bank robbery.

Being an expert criminal requires experience. The Ramsey's had no experience in covering up a crime. They had to do the best they could and hope that their lawyers could take care of the rest. In retrospect, that was actually the best move on their part. It kept them out of jail and made several IDI's actually believe there really was an intruder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl