Intruder theories only - RDI theories not allowed! *READ FIRST POST* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand your doubts, but as others had made $$$ off of the crime, why not him?

All the heroes and villains made all their money long ago. There's not much money to be made off the case these days.

All the heroes and villains made all their money long ago. There's not much money to be made off the case these days.

And authors usually believe their work is not special & unique? He could have given interviews, chose to write a book, no doubt expecting money.

Addendum: there is the impression, among many, that BPD did not do a great job at the onset; I expect books from BPD to hold to the BPD's ONLY real suspects, the Ramseys. The tunnel vision at the beginning has tainted the case for going on twenty years. The DNA, scoffed at when it cleared the Ramseys, also cleared the neighbor who took his life a few months after, and helped clear Karr. Those that insist there is PROOF Karr was not in Boulder, and that cleared him hold that as FACT. His whereabouts are no more certain than many other events related to the death of JonBenet Ramsey. Some who maintain the RDI! hold some facts as gospel; all else is discounted. Again, human nature, much more comforting to see a familiar guilty person(s). Most children murdered are killed by family, but some are not; those are the toughest cases.

I`m posting here first time , after 3 years reading on Jon Benet’s forum. Sorry for the linguistics and grammar, I came to US as an adult, too late to learn. The Jon Benet’s killing, child beauty queen and millioner’s daughter, was published in my country`s magazines in 2006, back then I could not even imagine I would meet my future American husband and come here one day. Back then reading about Jon Benet that`s when the question went to my brain and had existed there since. I could not understand How it`s possible? I mean, a child was killed in American millionaire’s own house.
I came up to this website accidently, and when I saw Jon Benet’s forum I started reading, hoping to find an answer, finally. And I had not.
I believe in intruder(s). I found for myself a key for un-wrapping the riddle in the word “Victory!” in the ransom note, which is not the ransom, but nevertheless The Note from killer(s). Somebody`s not claiming the victory unless he defeated the enemy. And it tells me it was not about the money, there was no money received or even planned to get . It`s about victory over rich Christian American family, millionaires, or so Ramsey presented themselves, by small foreign faction who openly said they did not respect the country. It`s so irrelevant to the killing of the child-not respecting the country, where is the connection? If to admit the fact that the killers said the truth, and they were indeed underground faction, at least in their sick heads, who despite the fact of carrying American passports and enjoying all benefits living here, hate the country, hate the people, we`ll find direct connection. I believe it was group of students, who knew closely Andrew Ramsey, learned from him about his rich farther, targeted the family, watched and researched, gathered information and attacked on Christmas day. Had been Andrew R. asked how many times he lost (equals had been stolen) key from the house? They killed the little girl, victory over all fat cats around. The Note was left for two reasons- to claim their act, it`s signed, the abbreviation is known to who supposed to know about. The second reason of the Note—to buy time, even 1 hour or 2, they needed to return, clean, redress and create an alibi in the morning. Time was the money. That`s why the ransom was so long and imply the kidnapping, only to distract for a moment and win a little of time. The amount of $ 118,000 in the Note was for purpose, they showed their knowledge of the family matters, the bonus, information IS the power, they showed how powerful they were, it`s warning to all other fat cats. Indeed, somebody in the family had the big mouth, my guess John to Andrew, Andrew to his college mates…
I want to remind everybody about Tsarnaev`s brothers, Boston marathon’s bombers. They put the bomb next to 10 y.o. boy. Came home, like nothing happened, and created alibi for them. “Victory!” for the deranged small faction of Tsarnaev`s brothers, it was victory. It NOT about the money. It`s a war.
I have my theory how Jon Benet was killed by bustards. If somebody would ask, I will share.
The abuse of the children in the Ramsey family is a separate issue, my believe that both children had been abused (molested) by an unknown predator, closed to the family. But that was not the motive for the killers of Jon Benet, both little children were abused, why to kill only one of them? It`s unfortunate coincidence, and needs to look separately. Jon Benet’s body was violated (insertion of an object) for the pictures, as finial humiliation over innocence of child of the enemy.

Welcome tovarisch! ! Not only to WS...but to the always fiery JonBenet threads!

Via Kindle, like a true Amazon junkie

I`m posting here first time , after 3 years reading on Jon Benet’s forum. Sorry for the linguistics and grammar, I came to US as an adult, too late to learn. The Jon Benet’s killing, child beauty queen and millioner’s daughter, was published in my country`s magazines in 2006, back then I could not even imagine I would meet my future American husband and come here one day. Back then reading about Jon Benet that`s when the question went to my brain and had existed there since. I could not understand How it`s possible? I mean, a child was killed in American millionaire’s own house.
I came up to this website accidently, and when I saw Jon Benet’s forum I started reading, hoping to find an answer, finally. And I had not.
I believe in intruder(s). I found for myself a key for un-wrapping the riddle in the word “Victory!” in the ransom note, which is not the ransom, but nevertheless The Note from killer(s). Somebody`s not claiming the victory unless he defeated the enemy. And it tells me it was not about the money, there was no money received or even planned to get . It`s about victory over rich Christian American family, millionaires, or so Ramsey presented themselves, by small foreign faction who openly said they did not respect the country. It`s so irrelevant to the killing of the child-not respecting the country, where is the connection? If to admit the fact that the killers said the truth, and they were indeed underground faction, at least in their sick heads, who despite the fact of carrying American passports and enjoying all benefits living here, hate the country, hate the people, we`ll find direct connection. I believe it was group of students, who knew closely Andrew Ramsey, learned from him about his rich farther, targeted the family, watched and researched, gathered information and attacked on Christmas day. Had been Andrew R. asked how many times he lost (equals had been stolen) key from the house? They killed the little girl, victory over all fat cats around. The Note was left for two reasons- to claim their act, it`s signed, the abbreviation is known to who supposed to know about. The second reason of the Note—to buy time, even 1 hour or 2, they needed to return, clean, redress and create an alibi in the morning. Time was the money. That`s why the ransom was so long and imply the kidnapping, only to distract for a moment and win a little of time. The amount of $ 118,000 in the Note was for purpose, they showed their knowledge of the family matters, the bonus, information IS the power, they showed how powerful they were, it`s warning to all other fat cats. Indeed, somebody in the family had the big mouth, my guess John to Andrew, Andrew to his college mates…
I want to remind everybody about Tsarnaev`s brothers, Boston marathon’s bombers. They put the bomb next to 10 y.o. boy. Came home, like nothing happened, and created alibi for them. “Victory!” for the deranged small faction of Tsarnaev`s brothers, it was victory. It NOT about the money. It`s a war.
I have my theory how Jon Benet was killed by bustards. If somebody would ask, I will share.
The abuse of the children in the Ramsey family is a separate issue, my believe that both children had been abused (molested) by an unknown predator, closed to the family. But that was not the motive for the killers of Jon Benet, both little children were abused, why to kill only one of them? It`s unfortunate coincidence, and needs to look separately. Jon Benet’s body was violated (insertion of an object) for the pictures, as finial humiliation over innocence of child of the enemy.
The older brother was born in 1986, the younger brother in 1993. I don't believe JonBenét's murderer was a child of 10 years or younger, so I find it difficult to believe the Tsarnev brothers had anything to do with the crimes committed against JBR.

Do you believe the Tsarnev brothers have relatives, associates, &/or friends that were possibly involved?

Thank you.
I`m glad that IDI tread exists now. Before, it reminded me my country-only one choice offered ))) Now I feel i can freely express my opinion

to Mama2JML

Tsarnaev`s brothers are only example. Current event example. People like them don`t mind to kill children, for them it`s victory over the enemy.

The older brother was born in 1986, the younger brother in 1993. I don't believe JonBenét's murderer was a child of 10 years or younger, so I find it difficult to believe the Tsarnev brothers had anything to do with the crimes committed against JBR.

Do you believe the Tsarnev brothers have relatives, associates, &/or friends that were possibly involved?

She wasn't saying the Tsarnev brothers were involved at all. It was just an example...

I really would be interested in your theory tovarisch. I like what you said about VICTORY. I'm curious though, having taught many foreign students who are English Language Learners, the term "fat cat" is not something I would think they would use as a term. I also doubt a young person would use that term. But you seem to think otherwise, is that a term you would have used before hearing about this case? Just curious?

Welcome to the discussion. :seeya:

Chewy,

I can assure you that The Note written not by the language learners, being a “English second language” person myself, and being around people like me, who was not born and raised here, I can say positively it`s written by person(s) who lived from childhood or had been born here. We, “second language” people, would not be able ever use language in all American way, like in the note. Those killers were American born and raised but carried different ideas, and had not respected the country. This was a very strong declaration and you need to have a real hate to put in written that you had not respected your own motherland, especially in irrelevant event, unless you want to declare it (unconscious explanation of the crime). My opinion they were proudly claiming the act of terrorism and they considered themselves anti-Americans, including country itself. That`s where Tsarnaev`s come to my mind, though those two were not born here. Invisible enemies. Why I think they were young, because invisible enemies, who were adults, would commit more serious and much bigger crime against county and people.
Concerning the” fat cat “,”don`t grow your brain”, “southern common sense” I believe that it were standard blocks of expression, that exist in every language, so called street language, commonly used in the particular aria, society, I do not believe that it were created and used by Ramsey family ONLY. I might be wrong? If I`m wrong and those expression were used by Ramsey`s only, I mentioned before that Ramsey family were watched and researched and information gathered, my believe through Andrew R. It had been planned very carefully; otherwise we would see the killers on the death row already. They were not smarter than the rest of the world, but they were pretty well prepared

Chewy,

I can assure you that The Note written not by the language learners, being a “English second language” person myself, and being around people like me, who was not born and raised here, I can say positively it`s written by person(s) who lived from childhood or had been born here. We, “second language” people, would not be able ever use language in all American way, like in the note. Those killers were American born and raised but carried different ideas, and had not respected the country. This was a very strong declaration and you need to have a real hate to put in written that you had not respected your own motherland, especially in irrelevant event, unless you want to declare it (unconscious explanation of the crime). My opinion they were proudly claiming the act of terrorism and they considered themselves anti-Americans, including country itself. That`s where Tsarnaev`s come to my mind, though those two were not born here. Invisible enemies. Why I think they were young, because invisible enemies, who were adults, would commit more serious and much bigger crime against county and people.
Concerning the” fat cat “,”don`t grow your brain”, “southern common sense” I believe that it were standard blocks of expression, that exist in every language, so called street language, commonly used in the particular aria, society, I do not believe that it were created and used by Ramsey family ONLY. I might be wrong? If I`m wrong and those expression were used by Ramsey`s only, I mentioned before that Ramsey family were watched and researched and information gathered, my believe through Andrew R. It had been planned very carefully; otherwise we would see the killers on the death row already. They were not smarter than the rest of the world, but they were pretty well prepared

I think that depends on how long the person was living here as to whether they had proper use of the language. Also I know that some people that come here and want to learn the language and phrases will watch TV or Movies to gather that info so I don't know if you can make a broad statement about it, Only offer your experience.

I don't think it was well planned. I think their original plan was to take her and hold her for ransom, Something went wrong and they killed her in the house instead.

I think that depends on how long the person was living here as to whether they had proper use of the language. Also I know that some people that come here and want to learn the language and phrases will watch TV or Movies to gather that info so I don't know if you can make a broad statement about it, Only offer your experience.

I don't think it was well planned. I think their original plan was to take her and hold her for ransom, Something went wrong and they killed her in the house instead.

ScarlettScarpetta,
I want to thank you for being the founder of IDI thread.
I agree with your point that bi-lingual people will try to use additional resources of “right” language through movies and use common expressions (blocks) to bring them to the level.
Also I agree that my language experience is not prolific, I believe that Chewy, linguist and teacher of English second language , might has more exact opinion about the writer(s) of the note.

Yes, the use of such expressions can be a sign of someone imitating another regional/national dialect. But, the "foreign faction" appears to be false in any case. The child was most likely killed by someone who knew at least some of the family, maybe not very well, but enough to have hatred, envy and resentment.

She wasn't saying the Tsarnev brothers were involved at all. It was just an example...
Yes, I realized this was the case not long after I replied. Thanks. :blushing:
Chewy said:
I really would be interested in your theory tovarisch. I like what you said about VICTORY. I'm curious though, having taught many foreign students who are English Language Learners, the term "fat cat" is not something I would think they would use as a term. I also doubt a young person would use that term. But you seem to think otherwise, is that a term you would have used before hearing about this case? Just curious?
I tend to believe the assailant was "young" (20/30-ish), although my opinion is subject to change. Regardless, the author's use of "fat cat" might have been influenced by a variety of factors...

Chewy said:
Welcome to the discussion. :seeya:
Ditto, welcome to WS!

If it's true there really was a small foreign faction known to the world now as, SBTC, it is the first kidnapping of a child for political reasons in the history of the United States, I believe. I've always thought, though, that the killer did have resentment towards wealthy, successful business men but that he acted alone. I'm happy to see you here in the forum and in the United States!

If it's true there really was a small foreign faction known to the world now as, SBTC, it is the first kidnapping of a child for political reasons in the history of the United States, I believe. I've always thought, though, that the killer did have resentment towards wealthy, successful business men but that he acted alone. I'm happy to see you here in the forum and in the United States!

I want to thank all people on this treads for welcoming me.

I need to clarify about foreign faction in my theory. They were not registered political group of terrorists, ther were young people, students, self-organized and proclaiming they were foreign faction in their sick heads, who had different ideals and culture, including religious ideals. They had not respected the country ( they said so) and rich American Christians for their controversial style of life, like Ramseys, church going every Sunday, but living far from modest life, including pageants. That`s what Tsarnev terrorist said after he`s been caught and asked why they killed innocent people- he said -we hate the country and the people for their life style. Tsarnaev`s brothers, young students and athletes themselves, killed 10 y.o. boy and wounded innocent people at marathon, it was big sport event, it supposed to be joyful sport event, holiday for the whole city of Boston.
That’s` just my theory but I stick to it. For many years I thought killers were underpaid construction workers. I changed my opinion to the young terrorists ( self-proclaimed). No other explanation for killing a child on Christmas day for neither sexual assault, nor for money. It was not about money, my personal opinion. The note was staged for kidnapping to win the time. The crime scene in the wine cellar was not staged, it was what it was- brutal killing and torture.

I need to clarify about foreign faction in my theory. They were not registered political group of terrorists, ther were young people, students, self-organized and proclaiming they were foreign faction in their sick heads, who had different ideals and culture, including religious ideals. They had not respected the country ( they said so) and rich American Christians for their controversial style of life, like Ramseys, church going every Sunday, but living far from modest life, including pageants. That`s what Tsarnev terrorist said after he`s been caught and asked why they killed innocent people- he said -we hate the country and the people for their life style. Tsarnaev`s brothers, young students and athletes themselves, killed 10 y.o. boy and wounded innocent people at marathon, it was big sport event, it supposed to be joyful sport event, holiday for the whole city of Boston.
That’s` just my theory but I stick to it. For many years I thought killers were underpaid construction workers. I changed my opinion to the young terrorists ( self-proclaimed). No other explanation for killing a child on Christmas day for neither sexual assault, nor for money. It was not about money, my personal opinion. The note was staged for kidnapping to win the time. The crime scene in the wine cellar was not staged, it was what it was- brutal killing and torture.

tovarisch, what group of the type described would refer to themselves as a "small foreign faction"? Don't most dissidents, be they violent or not, think of themselves as representing a "greater good" or the will of the "people"?

I agree, absolutely, with your thoughts. ...especially with your conjectures BBM.

tovarisch, what group of the type described would refer to themselves as a "small foreign faction"? Don't most dissidents, be they violent or not, think of themselves as representing a "greater good" or the will of the "people"?

Darly 314,
I `ve looked at Wikipedia and the word faction is not offensive at all.
o fac•tion
o [ fákshən ]

dissenting minority within larger group: a group that is a minority within a larger group and has interests or beliefs that are not always in harmony with the larger group
conflict within group: conflict or dissension within a group

Good will of people, greater good for people . Depends what people. They said that they did not respect the country. Country without its population is not a country, it`s just a land. They did not respect the country; it did not mean they hated the land scape or climate. The did not respect political, religious, cultural IDAELS OF MAJORITY. They were ( in their sick heads) minority. And they were violent terrorists, because they were young, hateful and different in their beliefs. .
Small foreign faction that did not respect the country. That`s who they were exactly. The note has two aspects, first to claim the crime (the Victory!) and for this they named themselves correctly, how otherwise you claim your victory? Who was the victor? They said WHO , they wanted to be known. The second aspect of the Note I said it many times, sorry for repeating, to stage the kidnapping

Darly 314,
I `ve looked at Wikipedia and the word faction is not offensive at all.
o fac•tion
o [ fákshən ]

dissenting minority within larger group: a group that is a minority within a larger group and has interests or beliefs that are not always in harmony with the larger group
conflict within group: conflict or dissension within a group

Good will of people, greater good for people . Depends what people. They said that they did not respect the country. Country without its population is not a country, it`s just a land. They did not respect the country; it did not mean they hated the land scape or climate. The did not respect political, religious, cultural IDAELS OF MAJORITY. They were ( in their sick heads) minority. And they were violent terrorists, because they were young, hateful and different in their beliefs. .
Small foreign faction that did not respect the country. That`s who they were exactly. The note has two aspects, first to claim the crime (the Victory!) and for this they named themselves correctly, how otherwise you claim your victory? Who was the victor? They said WHO , they wanted to be known. The second aspect of the Note I said it many times, sorry for repeating, to stage the kidnapping

I did not read as offensive, just peculiar phrasing when referencing a group of which one is a part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mustanglawton