Intruder theories only - RDI theories not allowed! *READ FIRST POST* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
quick question, if JB's death was the act of a small "foreign faction" or a sole killer, why we haven't heard of similar crimes with similar MOs in colorado or other states?

a "foreign faction" is not going to stop, they ended empty handed: no money, no victim and why would they target the Rs? they had no political or international relevance, JR's company wasn't, as far as i know, involved with any international conflict eg: providing IT to, let's say, mossad, FBI...

lupus est homini *advertiser censored*, non *advertiser censored*, non quom qualis sit novit

I`m afraid I became more and more resembling my parrot, who is on my profile picture. But being a follower upper, I feel obliged to answer the questions and the answers are the repetition of previously said by me.

I want to repeat that not everything in the world is happening because of money. Mostly, but not everything. There is a war of IDAELS is going on, and will never stop. If to take out of equation money, my theory will come out more clearly.

The best example of the not everything about money is right here, on the websleuths`s site. People have spent years of their lives, sleepless nights, time for research and discussion PURE OUT of IDEA of finding the justice for the innocent child. Ideas could be very infectious. I`m infected myself and I don`t know how to find serenity for my mind. It`s been years I was thinking about JonBenet.

IDEAS could be very infectious and motivating. This is my point. It could be wrong unhuman twisted ideas, but somebody who is true believer in it would go with the wrong doing for it. Mostly, it`s a strong religious twisted ideals. That`s who I see behind the weird Ransom`s note language. They claimed proudly a victory, they hinted why it`s done- they do not respect the country.

Why to ask me about of statistics of repeated attempts of kidnapping if I`m clearly put in my theory that I don`t believe in kidnapping or ransom money for one minute. What should I answer.

Do I need to repeat that I believer in forensics evidence and there were evidence of more than one killer? Shoeprints, multiple DNA on the garrote, fibers of different colors, unsoursed.
Nothing could shake me, unless reports are shown that every evidence soured and explained, pointing to the family.

Why they never killed anybody else? Do we know they had not? It could be that they are living in other countries now, got their diplomas and gone. They said they are foreigners to this country. I wish DNA searching could be extended to international database. They could be grown out of the S.T.B.C, they could split. They could get the pass to another terrorist group with this crime.

Why 118,000 was put in the ransom. Not only this, they hinted they knew Mr. Ramsey business, they knew about Ramsey not being in the house on the evening of Dec 25, when the first of them entered the house, to make finial plans. The knew there was no security alarm. They had the key. They knew a lot about the family, and they put it to be known, to show the power, you are not only fat cat around. They did not mind, their alibi was strong, they pre-planned their crime for a long time. They knew it would be hard to find them, as a faction they were underground, and on the surface they were normal young people. They were confident.

Molestation. I will answer once and for all. Even Steve Thomas did not dare connect the dots between molestation and the murder. He had mention molestation in his book but he never proclaimed killing as a motivation.

Forensic evidence suggests it was not a sexual crime.

The twice bigger vaginal opening; I`m not a doctor, but what comes to my mind- if the object forcefully inserted in the dead body, is it possible that the dead body`s muscles return to the original shape, or it would remain forcefully opened? Erosion of the hymen of result of the same forceful insertion? Unproved. The most damaging out of all signs of previous abuse FOR ME personally it is vaginal inflammation, because it would take time prior to the crime to develop. It`s a big red flag, but… there is inflammation caused by sexual decease and there is other non-sexual reasons, like very very bad training of wiping, to almost of non-existing training. Where is the report? Where is the report of sexual bacteria found, easily as 1-2-3, on the vaginal walls? It would be right there, the bacteria, show me the report.

quick question, if JB's death was the act of a small "foreign faction" or a sole killer, why we haven't heard of similar crimes with similar MOs in colorado or other states?

a "foreign faction" is not going to stop, they ended empty handed: no money, no victim and why would they target the Rs? they had no political or international relevance, JR's company wasn't, as far as i know, involved with any international conflict eg: providing IT to, let's say, mossad, FBI...

lupus est homini *advertiser censored*, non *advertiser censored*, non quom qualis sit novit

That Ransom note was really to me nothing more than a eff you to the Ramseys. I don't think the note was more than one guy trying to sound really important.

To me it always sounded like a smart arses note.

If the killer was part of the Ramsey's circle of friends....then the suspect should have been identified by now. Unless of course the Ramsey's don't want the suspect to be found.

Or this member is someone who is known to only one of the family members. I.e. mistress, illegal business associate, homosexual lover, illegitimate family member.

That should be the first thing you should answer before you come up with a theory. The ransom note was the first piece of evidence in this case. It was evidence that allegedly prompted Patsy Ramsey to call and declare a kidnapping. Patsy Ramsey is the only witness to how this note was found.
A note that was created from materials that she used specifically.
A note addressed to John and not to any one else.

No, I just think there might be a language barrier.

I could be wrong but dogs usually only come out during missing persons cases and not in the first 24 hours of a kidnapping case. Dog's don't do well in potential hostage situations.
If our search team would get a call out with the dogs there was no time limit that had to be met first. The fresher the scent the better...

That Ransom note was really to me nothing more than a eff you to the Ramseys. I don't think the note was more than one guy trying to sound really important.

The intruder thought it vitally important enough to make sure that the Ramsey's noticed it as soon as they got up. He risked a lot for something that ultimately would have been of no consequence. Why was this note so important to him?

Why the ransom note.The answer is in the ransom note, as everything else.

The ransom note`s one of the greatest “pearls of wisdom “: "I will call you between 8 and 10 am tomorrow to instruct on delivery”.

Let`s see how anyone can accommodate the demand and be on time to receive a call and to be instructed on delivery.

I will call you between 8 and 10 am …?

Bank`s opening hour is 9:00. Mr. Ramsey could enter the bank as early possible as at 9:00 am. Why they would call him at 8 am- 9 am-9:30 am ? He would be at the bank!

Amount is 118,000 to withdraw, including $100,000 in “100” bills and $18,000 in “20” bills. Time`s needed for transaction to take place, it`s an unusually big transaction, and time to count, double count the money. If bank even had this amount in its volts in particular bills, which I doubt, needed to be ordered. Transaction and counting Might take between somewhere from 30 minutes and who knows.

Driving two ways to bank and back home.

What kind of absurd is it to set this unrealistic marathon for Mr. Ramsey for the morning of Dec 26?
But wait a minute. It`s becoming more absurd with every further sentence. Here:

“If we monitor you getting the money early, we might call you early”….

What early? Early than between 8 and 10 am?

But wait.

“I advise you to get rested”.

When?

Total absurd, covered in nonsenses.

But if to think just a little, then everything become as clear as a day.

Killers were talking about December 27. They were buying time for more than 24 hours. They NEEDED time, desperately needed. To cover their cowardice skins with an alibi.

Please, if anyone could point me with reasoning that I`m wrong and that killer(s) were meaning Dec 26 morning. I would appriciate.

I`m afraid I became more and more resembling my parrot, who is on my profile picture. But being a follower upper, I feel obliged to answer the questions and the answers are the repetition of previously said by me.

I want to repeat that not everything in the world is happening because of money. Mostly, but not everything. There is a war of IDAELS is going on, and will never stop. If to take out of equation money, my theory will come out more clearly.

The best example of the not everything about money is right here, on the websleuths`s site. People have spent years of their lives, sleepless nights, time for research and discussion PURE OUT of IDEA of finding the justice for the innocent child. Ideas could be very infectious. I`m infected myself and I don`t know how to find serenity for my mind. It`s been years I was thinking about JonBenet.

IDEAS could be very infectious and motivating. This is my point. It could be wrong unhuman twisted ideas, but somebody who is true believer in it would go with the wrong doing for it. Mostly, it`s a strong religious twisted ideals. That`s who I see behind the weird Ransom`s note language. They claimed proudly a victory, they hinted why it`s done- they do not respect the country.

Why to ask me about of statistics of repeated attempts of kidnapping if I`m clearly put in my theory that I don`t believe in kidnapping or ransom money for one minute. What should I answer.

Do I need to repeat that I believer in forensics evidence and there were evidence of more than one killer? Shoeprints, multiple DNA on the garrote, fibers of different colors, unsoursed.
Nothing could shake me, unless reports are shown that every evidence soured and explained, pointing to the family.

Why they never killed anybody else? Do we know they had not? It could be that they are living in other countries now, got their diplomas and gone. They said they are foreigners to this country. I wish DNA searching could be extended to international database. They could be grown out of the S.T.B.C, they could split. They could get the pass to another terrorist group with this crime.

Why 118,000 was put in the ransom. Not only this, they hinted they knew Mr. Ramsey business, they knew about Ramsey not being in the house on the evening of Dec 25, when the first of them entered the house, to make finial plans. The knew there was no security alarm. They had the key. They knew a lot about the family, and they put it to be known, to show the power, you are not only fat cat around. They did not mind, their alibi was strong, they pre-planned their crime for a long time. They knew it would be hard to find them, as a faction they were underground, and on the surface they were normal young people. They were confident.

Molestation. I will answer once and for all. Even Steve Thomas did not dare connect the dots between molestation and the murder. He had mention molestation in his book but he never proclaimed killing as a motivation.

Forensic evidence suggests it was not a sexual crime.

The twice bigger vaginal opening; I`m not a doctor, but what comes to my mind- if the object forcefully inserted in the dead body, is it possible that the dead body`s muscles return to the original shape, or it would remain forcefully opened? Erosion of the hymen of result of the same forceful insertion? Unproved. The most damaging out of all signs of previous abuse FOR ME personally it is vaginal inflammation, because it would take time prior to the crime to develop. It`s a big red flag, but… there is inflammation caused by sexual decease and there is other non-sexual reasons, like very very bad training of wiping, to almost of non-existing training. Where is the report? Where is the report of sexual bacteria found, easily as 1-2-3, on the vaginal walls? It would be right there, the bacteria, show me the report.

So what this boils down to is you think the forensics shows an intruder and that drives your opinion.

A few points:

-You will never see a case where all evidence collected points only at the murderer. It is expected that fibers, hair and some DNA from the Ramseys would be found. It's also possible foreign fibers found have an innocent explanation. Only the fibers, etc. found mixed with blood or in a suspect place can be said to be relevant to the murder. Maybe.

-Experts in child abuse agree that the chronic inflammation and the erosion of the hymen is not a result of bathroom habits, rather of prior sexual assault.

They also knew that JAR would not be at home for Christmas break. That there would be no dog. They also knew that the Ramseys would not be leaving till the day after. As well as the right direction for stairs.

This is two much info for guesswork or for surveillance. Only someone who has lived in the house for an extended period could know these things.

They also knew that JAR would not be at home for Christmas break. That there would be no dog. They also knew that the Ramseys would not be leaving till the day after. As well as the right direction for stairs.

This is two much info for guesswork or for surveillance. Only someone who has lived in the house for an extended period could know these things.

When an acorn is thrown into the water, it`s creates circles. The closest to the acorn is the smallest, very tight and around the acorn, the second close is a little bigger and a little further form an acorn, and so on, the last one is the biggest and the furthers from the center. But all of the circles are around the same acorn.

The same pattern is in the human relations, and how information spreads. You might even do not know at face somebody, but somebody knows about your family matters through friends of the friends, who are in your close circle. In simple life it calls gossips and it`s miracle how much we know about other people that we do not want even to know, but your friend will tell you about them and you just sit and listen, bored to death but trying to be polite and listen to the long story. In criminal intent it calls getting information and criminals will go to the extreme to collect every detail they needed. They will befriend person from the close circle and exploit him. It`s not so difficult to collect information, if you want to. Because people like to gossip about others and like to talk about themselves. A lot!

Investigation has been focused on the “acorn” and two or three close circles. Which was perfectly right , because perp(s) got information from there, but in my opinion the investigation missed connection from the close circles they been focused on , to very furthers one, which was wide and easy to miss the perp(s).

In my theory the perp(s) were “friends” / college mates of Andrew Ramsey. He did not have a clue. They might never had been at the house, that`s why the first perp entered the house right after family departure, to have enough time to see the layout of the house and to make finial plans. They might have been at the house before. It does not matter. They saw the house anyway, months, days or hours before the crime.

If I’m wrong, it`s fine, I`m open for the other possibilities, but my general theory will never change, IDI, from furthest circle, therefore had been missed..

So what this boils down to is you think the forensics shows an intruder and that drives your opinion.

A few points:

-You will never see a case where all evidence collected points only at the murderer. It is expected that fibers, hair and some DNA from the Ramseys would be found. It's also possible foreign fibers found have an innocent explanation. Only the fibers, etc. found mixed with blood or in a suspect place can be said to be relevant to the murder. Maybe.
Hence, IDI.

2percent said:
-Experts in child abuse agree that the chronic inflammation and the erosion of the hymen is not a result of bathroom habits, rather of prior sexual assault.
Sources, please...

A few points:

You are right, I`m a believer in the forensic evidence, that in two decades remain unsolved. Fibers, tDNA, shoe prints, cord and duct tape, source of head trauma, bizarre ransom note. Forensic evidence is a stubborn thing.

But there are even more important things. Rather than smoke and mirrors I look at the actions of the investigation. Words are silver, ACTIONS ARE GOLD.
As we speak, tDNA is running in the CODIS, running and looking for the INTRUDER. I believe me I have read years ago that it was an attempt to enter the tDNA into international database.

Ramseys have never been charged.

Molestation is in question, no doubt. And it bothered me a lot for a long time. Then I looked at the actions of the authorities. And what do I see? Neither one of the two original investigators, each of them put their theories into the books, neither one of them took this path. Why molestation never was taken seriously as a scratch line for the whole investigation? As the start line to unwrap the mystery? Is it not their professional responsibility to uncover and punish not only murder but molestetion also? Why or why they never pursued it?
We need to think about it. Because they never said -Why they are not taking it seriously and/or connecting to the murder.

…Ramseys have never been charged.

And OJ was innocent...
Spare me

Molestation is in question, no doubt. And it bothered me a lot for a long time. Then I looked at the actions of the authorities. And what do I see? Neither one of the two original investigators, each of them put their theories into the books, neither one of them took this path. Why molestation never was taken seriously as a scratch line for the whole investigation? As the start line to unwrap the mystery? Is it not their professional responsibility to uncover and punish not only murder but molestetion also? Why or why they never pursued it?
We need to think about it. Because they never said -Why they are not taking it seriously and/or connecting to the murder.

No. Actually the molestation isn't in question.
Interesting theory...if the molestation wasn't the primary motivator in the murder, the RDI theory suddenly has no credible motive?
Classic straw man.

And OJ was innocent...
Spare me

No. Actually the molestation isn't in question.
Interesting theory...if the molestation wasn't the primary motivator in the murder, the RDI theory suddenly has no credible motive?
Classic straw man.

Wow! We accidently reached for the break through. Thank you for your question.
Exactly!
The investigation never took molestation in the family and the cover it up with the murder as a primary motivation. They had not seriously looked at this, just mentioned.
What`s left?

Bed wetting – ha-ha-ha -ha! Again- ha-ha-ha-ha! That`s why I donated the S. Thomas book to the local library.

Burk hit his little sister with the blow that could kill 300 pounds man, and Patsy and John eagerly joined the tiny little 9 y.o. giant to finish his sister – more ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Never bought the book.

What else left? Patsy`s mental illness? She sent her daughter slightly ahead of her to the paradise for the company? This one is pearl of the pearls. Sorry, no offences intended, just my opinion. I’m` an atheist, so this one from my perspective is the funniest one.

You are right, I`m a believer in the forensic evidence, that in two decades remain unsolved. Fibers, tDNA, shoe prints, cord and duct tape, source of head trauma, bizarre ransom note. Forensic evidence is a stubborn thing.

But there are even more important things. Rather than smoke and mirrors I look at the actions of the investigation. Words are silver, ACTIONS ARE GOLD.

As we speak, tDNA is running in the CODIS, running and looking for the INTRUDER. I believe me I have read years ago that it was an attempt to enter the tDNA into international database.

Ramseys have never been charged.

I would think murder trumps molestation, every time. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! We accidently reached for the break through. Thank you for your question.
Exactly!
The investigation never took molestation in the family and the cover it up with the murder as a primary motivation. They had not seriously looked at this, just mentioned.
What`s left?

Bed wetting – ha-ha-ha -ha! Again- ha-ha-ha-ha! That`s why I donated the S. Thomas book to the local library.

Burk hit his little sister with the blow that could kill 300 pounds man, and Patsy and John eagerly joined the tiny little 9 y.o. giant to finish his sister – more ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Never bought the book.

What else left? Patsy`s mental illness? She sent her daughter slightly ahead of her to the paradise for the company? This one is pearl of the pearls. Sorry, no offences intended, just my opinion. I’m` an atheist, so this one from my perspective is the funniest one.

Hands are washed. I'm out :seeya:

Hands are washed. I'm out :seeya:

Dear 2 persent!

Don`t go out. Out of two of us it`s probably me who needs to go out. You belong here, please keep posting and keep discussion alive. It`s important.

Steve Thomas and James Kolar could not support their theories with enough evidence in the eyes of their colleagues and experts, they washed their hands and went home.

Why are you upset with ME?

Anyway, i will stop posting for a while.

Dear 2 persent!

Don`t go out. Out of two of us it`s probably me who needs to go out. You belong here, please keep posting and keep discussion alive. It`s important.

Steve Thomas and James Kolar could not support their theories with enough evidence in the eyes of their colleagues and experts, they washed their hands and went home.

tovarisch, your posts are intriguing, and you belong here as this is a thread solely for IDI theorists. Nothing you've written should have anyone upset, RDI or not. :loveyou:

Dear 2 persent!

Post...don't post...it's your decision and should have nothing to do with me.

The problem with faceless communication is that too often emotions are attached to words being said. As in this case. You are choosing to attach emotion to my words that just aren't true. I'm out of the discussion because I no longer felt it was serious. Period.

I'm not leaving this site nor the discussion of this case. Neither should you.

" Mama2JML" and "2 persent",

Thank you for your words, people. I`m still around, I just want to make next post more professional and support it with the facts.

I told myself before starting on this website - Be cautious with your theory and keep yourself under the control- and I chose my avatar- my parrot looking out cautiously out of the pillows. I got carries away with the emotions, my last post about other theories was frivolous, I admit.

At least I`ll never cross the line and won`t goes to the “adjacent room”, RDI chats, and I know my limits of the knowledge of the case... I`m still researching and learning.

2 persent, I`ve got it, my theory is not my goal, and if it does not worth a penny I do not care.

What I hope is to come close to the truth through the mutial discussions, agreements and disagreements. COLLECTIVE thinking, you know - ....

Mama2JML, thank you for your big heart.

tovarisch,

How do you propose we go about identifying her killer? What steps do you plan to take?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl