"Investigative" e-mails between Dominic C, Cindy A, Lee A, etc...

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone refresh my memory of if we ever learned who "William Waters" was that DC refers to in emails to Lee as having visited KC at the jail?

Just wondering because a "laura rose" was then posting on this WW myspace account and wondering if THAT "rose" could have been CA? (one posting says something to the effect of "She's okay. I can feel it" posted on 7/22/08.)

This is the transcript in the Resource Threads of William Waters, who someone mentioned, after being arrested, that he, WW brought in a car, belonging to Casey A., that smelled like a dead body, on page 15...

http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/ww092308.pdf

This is just the limit.

(CLIPPED FOR BREVITY)

DC was actually getting paid for this so called work???!!!

And I found that interesting too....according to the agreement between his "agency" and the Anthony's, it was a CONTINGENCY agreement...

So has he been paid anything? Contingent on what??? I have heard of attorneys taking a case on a contigency basis...they get a percentage of any AWARD their client may win, right?

So what is it exactly the Anthony's are hoping to "win" in order for DC to receive his "contigency payment"???????

One for certain...NYkatie...wasn't that BB12? I remember her myspace page.
NYkatie is mentioned in the emails.

Yes. I sent her a message. Let's let her tell her story to us herself, if that's what she wants to do. It's what I'd want my fellow members to do for me. :angel:

This is just the limit.

(CLIPPED FOR BREVITY)

DC was actually getting paid for this so called work???!!!

And I found that interesting too....according to the agreement between his "agency" and the Anthony's, it was a CONTINGENCY agreement...

So has he been paid anything? Contingent on what??? I have heard of attorneys taking a case on a contigency basis...they get a percentage of any AWARD their client may win, right?

So what is it exactly the Anthony's are hoping to "win" in order for DC to receive his "contigency payment"???????
Might it be the book deal or an appearance on a TV show like 48 hours ? Can't be the foundation because we know they are not banking much from that !

Nope...but I'm beginning to feel violated...some of our posters have been mentioned.

Well if the Anthonys list you as someone who "disseminates hate about the family" that is actually a compliment as we see it -you have to interpret that into every day common sense English- to mean you are searching for the truth about what happened to a helpless child and you don't care who is incriminated as long as the perpetrator is found.... and it is 100 % so far that it was Casey.
Sorry Cindy, you can't put a P.R. spin on that, no matter how many Media Consultants you hire...

Finally got done reading the whole email document, and wow, wow, wow....I am speechless.....but intrigued.....and disgusted.....and sad for innocent people...and....ugh!

But the content did answer some of my previous questions, like what in the world is LP doing still involved in this case, why would he have "daily conversations" with DC, why is Tracy still communicating with KC (and according to emails, Cindy!)....TP's recent postings all make sense now!

I am closing this thread while i catch up.
Maybe this has been resolved as i have only read a couple pages BUT
under no circumstances are any WS members to be investigated to reveal their true identities on this board. mods and admin do not know who you are either unless you have revealed yourselves to us. Anonymity is afforded to everyone here in the name of our own personal privacy.
If anyone posts any personal information about past or present members in an effort to reveal who they are in real life it will be an immediate ban.

The wrong people may be implicated and then we will have a big mess on our hands.

Now once I catch up, I am hoping that i will find I have totally over reacted to the few posts I have already read and this was just a passing thing.

I will open later and hopefully everyone will get a chance to read this.

Tricia is having computer trouble but she wanted me to tell you all:
"This inexperienced "whanna be" is trying to get online as soon as possible"
LOL

Don't tell me CA doesn't read here at WS...and the nerve of DC calling Tricia an inexperienced wanna B.
commentaboutTricia.jpg

This is PRICELESS. LOL.

My question is; Wanna B WHAT?

I wanna be really thin

I wanna be really young

I wanna know what the hell she is talking about.

If one of our great sleuthers can dig up the thread I started last year about the conversation between Cindy and I it is a great refresher course on how people don't understand the difference between Websleuths and the other forums.

IIRC Cindy tells me she is going to get Internet sites shut down that use inappropriate language when describing Casey. We do not do that here as I explained to her.

Let me explain again about Windchime.

She was an admininstrator recommended very highly by another former moderator named Amraan. I knew nothing about her other than the high praise Amrann kept giving her. Therefore, based on the recommendation I made Windchime a moderator then an admin.
As soon, and I mean as soon as I got to a computer after I found out about charges Windchime pled guilty too involving child sexual abuse, I banned her. END OF STORY.

I can only go by what others tell me and my own opinion. In this case I relied on Amraan, someone I trusted at that time. You will need to discuss this with her why she recommended Windchime so highly.

So, there is no need to discuss this situation again on the board. The only reason I have brought it up is because of the document dump. If you have questions please email me at triciastidbits@yahoo.com

You all are great sleuthers. Let's keep your eye on the real issue here and that is who killed Caylee.

What scares me is the latest mistakes remind me of the Ramsey case. Meaning, Casey could go free.

Thanks to Jbean for going through this thread. We will open it up again shortly.

Tricia WANNA BE Griffith
Owner/Websleuths wannabe.com

I know some of you

Okay quick note before I open this.

there are WS members mentioned directly and indirectly in this release of emails.

We do not sleuth or discuss members in an attempt to reveal their identities. They can be anonymous here just as all of us can be.
If any of them want to post about their involvement in these emails, they can do that.
But otherwise, the rule has always been and will remain no discussion about true identities of members here unless they choose to discuss themselves.

That's what I was thinking...

But in emails between Lee and DC, they started "investigating" him and DC was sending links to this guy's myspace page to Lee because a ZG was also listed as a friend, as well as a "Laura Rose", then included postings on that myspace page that "Laura Rose" left, one dated July 22nd. (see my last post).

I don't think he is material either, but what I found interesting is this "Laura Rose". Wondered maybe if it was KC using the "Laura Rose" myspace acct (prior to Caylee disappearance).

Could it have been KC signed in as "laura rose" who left the message on WW myspace page (as she stated something about "feeling Caylee is okay" while out on bond. CA may have discovered this "Laura Rose" alias and later decided to "take" the name to try to "investigate" KC's contacts??

Just found it coincidental that we have been discussing CA using a form of the username "Rose", then I read these emails and there is a reference to a "Laura Rose" commenting on the well-being of Caylee (on July 22nd)????

Waaaaaaaay back in the beginning, the LR connection was sleuthed, super sleuthed and super duper sleuthed. I remember LR was found on quite a few MS pages of players in this case. I don't know how to find all of those old posts, but I'm sure with some sleuthing they could be found! Made for very interesting theories and reading back then.

In this doc dump, it showed kathi Belich as being banned. But dave says she was at the memorial and sat in front of him.

Marinade Dave // September 29, 2009 at 9:07 pm

Kathi Belich sat in front of me at the memorial. That’s a fact, and we discussed it on a later phone call.

*Snipped for space*
This is PRICELESS. LOL.

If one of our great sleuthers can dig up the thread I started last year about the conversation between Cindy and I it is a great refresher course on how people don't understand the difference between Websleuths and the other forums.

IIRC Cindy tells me she is going to get Internet sites shut down that use inappropriate language when describing Casey. We do not do that here as I explained to her.

O pleeeeaaaase Tricia....refresh our memories as to what her "User name" was. I'm thinking the conversations were on one of the general discussion threads. Am I close:crazy:

JBean,

Thank you for your extra attention to this thread. It is the first time I've dealt with a doc dump that named so many of our members directly and I, for one, didn't handle it as I should have. Hopefully we'll never have to use this new lesson again! :no:

JBean,

Thank you for your extra attention to this thread. It is the first time I've dealt with a doc dump that named so many of our members directly and I, for one, didn't handle it as I should have. Hopefully we'll never have to use this new lesson again! :no:

I sure didn't handle it properly Kimster...I made a big mess but I tried as best I could to clean it up.
Yes! Thank you JBean and I'm really sorry for any extra work I've caused you.:blowkiss:

*Snipped for space*

O pleeeeaaaase Tricia....refresh our memories as to what her "User name" was. I'm thinking the conversations were on one of the general discussion threads. Am I close:crazy:

No my darlin'. Cindy has never been a member here to my knowledge. This was a phone conversation I had with her. When I hung up I started the thread and posted the conversation.

I called her to check on a poster who said she was in personal contact with Cindy. I wanted to verify it since this poster was posting about what Cindy said.

Despite what Cindy and the other wannabees think we do our best to stick to the facts:)

I'll try and find it.

One thing I feel needs to be brought up;

Anyone can forward emails to Cindy. I am guessing that is why some of the members names come up in this dump.

Just because a name comes up does not mean the person actually contacted anyone in the case.

This is a good lesson about e-mailing.

No my darlin'. Cindy has never been a member here to my knowledge. This was a phone conversation I had with her. When I hung up I started the thread and posted the conversation.

I called her to check on a poster who said she was in personal contact with Cindy. I wanted to verify it since this poster was posting about what Cindy said.

Despite what Cindy and the other wannabees think we do our best to stick to the facts:)

I'll try and find it.

I remember this!!!

(and you forgot the "h" in wHannabe......!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila