Investigators Looking for Doorbell That Chimes Like a Grandfather Clock

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see a lawyer telling him to stay out of the spot light... but has there been any mention of him actually having a lawyer?

The lawyer aspect aside: perhaps he has no desire to make Haleigh going missing his entry into chasing his 15 minutes of fame, or maybe he knows all about the Caylee Anthony case and simply does not want to end up on the receiving end of ridiculous daisy chain theories and being fodder for the Nancy Grace circuit, on this case. Whatever it is, I give him kudos for not jumping on the "profiting off of and getting recognition off of a missing child" bandwagon. I know if I was in his shoes, I would cooperate with LE, but keep my tail out of the media.

Thank you, all these things do make a lot of sense in my little small town Alabama world. Satsuma, no I will just chose to believe that this AC guy has a past like just about everyone else that has been under LE spotlight down there. I think there are a few things that Mister AC guy wants to keep locked in the closet. I have been doing a lot of reading for two weeks and lots of internet searches and I have come to the conclusion that Haleigh couldn't have gone missing in more of an inopportune place. Everyone has a past and I am not saying that anyone is guilty of anything but after reading until my eyes were ready to fall out, I realize why no-one wants to come out to the media and speak.

This is a weird tip? I never heard about it before! Did anything ever come out of it?

Wasn't that Patty G's doorbell chime that sounded while she was taping?

I think they received a phone tip that possibly had valuable info and the doorbell was heard in the background. It's a pretty specific thing to be looking for.

Jadestar, that is a pretty good theory. I was thinking along the lines that maybe Jr. had told LE that he was at someone else's home (party house?) that night and one of the things he remembered was the dinging of a door bell. I also thought that it could of been a cell phone (maybe heard it as Haleigh was being taken away?) or car door being left opened (maybe as Haleigh was being loaded into a car?).So, all very plausable...but why the interest? What ever came out of this tip?
Again, LE has shared nothing and here it is almost one year since Haleigh went missing and they are not closer to finding her than they were the day she was reported missing. So, sad...

On some of the videos I post here, periodocally you will hear my schoolhouse clock chime on the hour. So many people left comments on the video saying "you must get a lot of company."

Right now outside my kitchen window my neighbors windchimes are making nosie, which sound like a grandfather clock.
bump

Hopefully, Patty G will come by and comment.

Oh how funny! I remember hashing this out at the time and never did hear that explanation. Seems there's always a WSer thrown into these cases one way or another!

That is just funny to me for some reason! I'll wait until Patty G can weigh in and then I'll close this thread so someone else like me doesn't come along and think it is an open topic to investigate.

That is just funny to me for some reason! I'll wait until Patty G can weigh in and then I'll close this thread so someone else like me doesn't come along and think it is an open topic to investigate.

lol Kimster! We were all wondering how the doorbell/chime fit into the picture at the time until she cleared that up for us. Quite a bit of talk in some earlier threads about it. If you listen to PattyG's Youtube even now.. you can hear it sometimes.

You know...it makes me sad to even think about that, because it seems like such a LONG time ago..and it was really. Yet we are no closer to finding out where HaLeigh is now than we were then....and if LE is any closer, they sure are not sharing and unfortunately my confidence is fading...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMsleuth1027