Iowa - Coronavirus COVID-19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm your neighbor to the west, and I know our counties along the border are reporting the most cases, so I hope we're not spreading it to you. Our governor has severely shut almost everything down in a lot of counties, but not closed travel between states. And most of our cases are from travel, but not from Iowa.

MOO

Iowa COVID-19 Information
This is an excellent site that posts how many men, women, or children have the virus as well as broad age groups, number currently hospitialized, and number who were never hospitalized. It does not indicate number recovered though.

I'm your neighbor to the west, and I know our counties along the border are reporting the most cases, so I hope we're not spreading it to you. Our governor has severely shut almost everything down in a lot of counties, but not closed travel between states. And most of our cases are from travel, but not from Iowa.

MOO
IMO-the county that started the cases in Iowa (Johnson) were those who went on an Egyptian cruise. I have no link to this now, but have post before about it on the main threads. Also, the county with the most now (Linn) had a DJ who doesn't know how they got it, but went to MULTIPLE locations in Linn and Johnson county and spread it around there. Again IMO. Sadly, it is now widespread at a nuring home in Linn county as well. IMO-the cases closest to where I live are all travel related except 1 doesn't know where they got it either. ETA-Patrons of Cedar Rapids restaurant asked to self isolate after DJ diagnosed with COVID-19. Also, here is Mon. March 30th, info.about the care center. IMO-the numbers are higher today. Gov. Reynolds: 21 of Linn County's 71 COVID-19 cases associated with care center

Last edited:
April 10: 118 new COVID-19 cases in Iowa, two additional deaths in Linn County08921
JOHNSTON, Iowa (KWWL) -- Governor Reynolds announced new coronavirus numbers in Iowa as of Friday:

• 118 new positive cases, 1,388 total positive cases, 81 total counties
  • Two additional death in Linn County, 31 total deaths. One elderly individual (81+) and one older adult (61-80 years).
  • 862 negative cases today, total of 14,565 negative cases
  • 1,974 tests available at the State Hygenic Lab
  • 119 hospitalized as of last night, 506 recovered (36% of all positive cases)

Iowa numbers today: https://kwwl.com/2020/04/12/april-12-77-new-covid-19-cases-in-iowa-seven-additional-deaths/:(
DES MOINES, Iowa (KWWL) - The Iowa Department of Public Health (IDPH) has been notified of 77 additional positive cases for a total of 1,587 positive cases. There have been an additional 383 negative tests for a total of 16,005 negative tests to date, which includes testing reported by the State Hygienic Lab and other labs.

Today’s results do not reflect a complete 24-hour cycle of testing as IDPH is currently transitioning to new reporting time frames.

According to IDPH, an additional 7 deaths were also reported. BBM

DES MOINES, Iowa —

The Iowa Department of Public Health reported two deaths and 123 new COVID-19 cases in Iowa Monday. The department initially reported 113 cases, then corrected the number to 123.

The deaths were reported in Linn and Muscatine counties. There have been 43 deaths. There is now a statewide total of 1,710 cases in Iowa.
IDPH: 2 deaths, 123 new COVID-19 cases in Iowa

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluestlamb
Back