Is a trafficking ring involved in this case?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I disagree that death would be preferable. I can't even wrap my mind around that thought. It will take a lot of therapy and a lot of love, but as long as he's alive, there's hope he can recover. He's not terminally ill. I can't wish him dead because he may be suffering.

What type of "ring"? Sex-trafficking? Drug-trafficking? *advertiser censored*-trafficking?

Could be a number of possibilities here, and not necessarily attributable to Terri. jmo

And if so, how in the world can they call this "isolated" and imply other children are safe????? If I was a parent in that area, I'd be raising hell.

I've always thought that someone grabbed him from the school because there was opportunity. There are only a few reasons someone would snatch a child Kyron's age. Today's development makes me think I was on the right track.

I agree Jack, someone saw poor little Kyron and grabbed him when they saw the chance - a crime of opportunity. I totally have always thought the same as you from day one.

I disagree that death would be preferable. I can't even wrap my mind around that thought. It will take a lot of therapy and a lot of love, but as long as he's alive, there's hope he can recover. He's not terminally ill. I can't wish him dead because he may be suffering.

I don't wish death on Kyron either. And yes, it would take a lot of therapy and a lot of love if he were EVER found. Not many are.
If he has been sold to a sex ring, chances are, he will never be found.

The "people" who do this know how to cover all tracks. ]
JMO

I don't wish him death...please don't misconstrue my remark that way.

But I cannot even fathom what a child in that kind of desperate situation might face. The things that are done to children in sex rings are horrific. How a child who has been through those hideous things could ever recover--it would take unimaginable strength.

I don't wish death on Kyron either. And yes, it would take a lot of therapy and a lot of love if he were EVER found. Not many are.

JMO

And dear god, I've read of cases where the clients can buy a child not just to sexually abuse, but also to kill during the abuse. Sick sick sick... beyond anything that any human, young or old, should ever have to endure.

"That they can't let him come home, it just makes me sick," said Desirée amidst tears. "That there's somebody that horrible in this world that he's missing his birthday because they are so selfish that they can't let him come home. That makes me very angry."

http://wilsonville.katu.com/content/kyrons-cake-uncut-when-he-comes-home-he-can-have-his-cake

That comment by Desiree makes me wonder if she has been made aware of who "they" is. And the fact that she used the word "can't" let him go. What does that imply?

And she had that first comment about TH's emails, where she said "they made me sick". Is this all about some child sex ring and her Kaine know it?

Yes, it is horrific and evil. The work of Satan IMO.

Kimster, that's the ONE POSSIBILITY that I thought of in the other thread that would be worse than death. I pray God that he didn't suffer, that he isn't suffering, that he has not been through something as heinous as that. Death would be preferable.

Cry.

Why would the death of a child be preferable to three months in hell? Children are young and resilient. With proper counseling, he could go on to live a happy, loving, and productive life. Of course there would be some things that may haunt him, but no one gets through this life without scars.

If he were mine, I'd want him back in my arms, and I'd do everything I could to help him to heal. I would not rather see him dead.

It's possible the officers and detectives have learned about the sex trafficking business in a way they didn't know before, in investigating Kyron's case, without his case being related to it. That might account for the statement about knowing things they wish they didn't. I can't imagine the team would shrink if they honestly thought a major sex ring had him. Or that they would not have to admit to the public that there is something more to this than a possible "domestic" incident.

JMO

Maybe. But that again raises the question of how they could possibly call this 'isolated', and assure the public that other children are safe. If it turns out that there WAS a ring involved and LE knew or suspected this to be the case, heads should roll. That's inexcusable IMO.

It really doesn't have to be a major sex ring to be trafficking. It could be the sale of 1 child by 1 adult to 1 adult.
Shaniya Davis' "mother" is facing trafficking charges for selling Shaniya to her dealer to cover a drug debt.

Gosh, wouldn't it be horrible if Kyron was her payment for a second MFH on Kaine ... but I don't think so. I still feel like Kyron is no longer with us and that he hasn't been since that day. I think LE was referring to the weird things that have been discovered about TH and also that there may be more details we're not privy to yet about affairs etc.

Maybe. But that again raises the question of how they could possibly call this 'isolated', and assure the public that other children are safe. If it turns out that there WAS a ring involved and LE knew or suspected this to be the case, heads should roll. That's inexcusable IMO.

Yes, ITA.

This may not have anything to do with trafficking. But, then again it may.

I've thought for awhile that other children may be a key to solving this. I've suspected that other things have happened to other children, not necessarily at Skyline, but at at least one other school. Things that could be explained away at the time. Things that got dismissed, brushed aside, down-played. Things that weren't taken seriously, but should have been. People who looked the other way.

It's always bothered me how quickly little TP's recollections were dismissed by the school spokesman. It leaves me wondering how other children are treated within the district when they report something that is important to them. Children know when they aren't being taken seriously and many will then become quiet.

If it turns out to be someone(s) associated with the school system, it would not surprise me.

My "ring" theory does not include TH being involved.

It's possible the officers and detectives have learned about the sex trafficking business in a way they didn't know before, in investigating Kyron's case, without his case being related to it. That might account for the statement about knowing things they wish they didn't. I can't imagine the team would shrink if they honestly thought a major sex ring had him. Or that they would not have to admit to the public that there is something more to this than a possible "domestic" incident.

Good point and that would explain why they haven't changed Kyron's case from being isolated.

The way I see it; it would still be considered an isolated case IF TH was the one who sold him, if that is what happened. But, I doubt they knew "what" happened early on...just suspicion's of who may have had something to do with Kyron disappearing.

I've thought for awhile that other children may be a key to solving this. I've suspected that other things have happened to other children, not necessarily at Skyline, but at at least one other school. Things that could be explained away at the time. Things that got dismissed, brushed aside, down-played. Things that weren't taken seriously, but should have been. People who looked the other way.

It's always bothered me how quickly little TP's recollections were dismissed by the school spokesman. It leaves me wondering how other children are treated within the district when they report something that is important to them. Children know when they aren't being taken seriously and many will then become quiet.

If it turns out to be someone(s) associated with the school system, it would not surprise me.

My "ring" theory does not include TH being involved.

I just posted to this on the other thread:

that you'll think about later on when it's over

Why would the death of a child be preferable to three months in hell? Children are young and resilient. With proper counseling, he could go on to live a happy, loving, and productive life. Of course there would be some things that may haunt him, but no one gets through this life without scars.

If he were mine, I'd want him back in my arms, and I'd do everything I could to help him to heal. I would not rather see him dead.

Absolutely... so let me say this: If a choice, I would rather for him death on June 4, vs. death at the hands of pedophiles in the midst of a sex act beyond our imagination. I hope, if he's gone, he went quickly and not after massive abuse was heaped on him.

A side note. There are many children in state homes right now who have suffered abuse that we can't imagine, and they cannot and will not ever be healed... I am glad that Kyron--if he's amidst the direst of circumstances right now--has two loving parents who will usher him through any recuperative healing process available to him...I have no doubt of that.

BUT many kids don't have that. I've a friend in a juvenile home right now. He's a counselor...the things that he sees with these children as a result of what they've lived through, well, it's so real, so painful, and they never again will be anywhere near complete. And worse, when these children go to in-patient state homes for treatment, the abuse often continues at the hands of staff and nurse. Though not sexual abuse, other forms like emotional abuse. My friend told me of one nurse who calls the kids "f*ckers, b*stards, b*tches," and such to their faces as he dispenses their meds.

Anyway, forgive my rambling, but I guess what I'm saying is that it's such an uphill battle to find healing that it requires great strength...I hope that Kyron isn't in the kind of circumstances right now, and for the PAST 100 DAYS that would torment him for the remainder of his life. :(

I totally understand what you're saying, and I do agree, it's just that the process...oh man... I just can't imagine the strength a child has to have to SURVIVE the abuse and the aftermath.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MairinAmaliah
Back