Is anyone else working unclaimed cases now?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

vandeeje

Reaction score
I've been working more specifically on Iowa unclaimed cases for a bit but there aren't any new posts being made in the unclaimed cases threads. I'm happy to start posting new cases if anyone else is working them.

I haven't been hearing back from the Namus case manager nor the Polk Co. ME other than them letting me know that one case had been resolved. I would rather start working cases that no one else is currently working but there's no way to know.

I've been posting on the case threads when I've contacted the ME and Namus and am waiting to hear back before I have them moved to the Resolved & Matches. If I should be doing something different please let me know.

I've been working more specifically on Iowa unclaimed cases for a bit but there aren't any new posts being made in the unclaimed cases threads. I'm happy to start posting new cases if anyone else is working them.

I haven't been hearing back from the Namus case manager nor the Polk Co. ME other than them letting me know that one case had been resolved. I would rather start working cases that no one else is currently working but there's no way to know.

I've been posting on the case threads when I've contacted the ME and Namus and am waiting to hear back before I have them moved to the Resolved & Matches. If I should be doing something different please let me know.
I believe I found relatives to at least four of them so far in the past week and I contact the agency and I get a cut and paste response. It’s like they don’t care either. I’m not reaching out to the relatives

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!
Back