Is Casey the real Zenaida?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, don't know if this has been covered yet, and if I'm repeating something that's already been discussed, please delete. I was rewatching George's interview with the FBI at: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b6a_1227338439

At the 37 minute mark, he tells the agent that he suspected that Casey hadn't had a job since 2006. Then, he says he found an updated resume that she had created. It reflected her job at Universal from 2004-2006. From 2006 to present she listed as her job description Nanny..

Not zanny... just nanny. Very interesting.

MO

If she was, or was contemplating to be a nanny, the best way to show it would have been how she looked after her own child. Employing another nanny wouldn't impress anyone.

MO

Hi...

Ok.. here's a question. If KC listed her most recent profession as "Nanny"... Wouldn't she want to make it more professional by saying ... um... maybe something like "Professional In-home Childcare Provider" or something like that?

The word "nanny" being in her vocabulary has always been utterly ridiculous to me. At her level... it's "Babysitter"... (hello?).

Hehe, but I wouldn't trust her to water my shrubs.

Does anyone know if LE acknowledged getting this fake ZG / traffic ticket/ driver's license info? (I know some WSers said they were sending it to LE) If so, have they followed up on it? I'm mostly afraid that the defense is going to pull this whole incident out of their butts at trial and say "See, this is the ZFG that KC has been telling LE about all along, and they didn't even follow up on it even as someone obtaining a license without valid info, let alone as the kidnapper of Caylee.....They didn't even try to track her down, they chose to ignore it because they prejudged KC to be guilty", etc, etc.

Ok, don't know if this has been covered yet, and if I'm repeating something that's already been discussed, please delete. I was rewatching George's interview with the FBI at: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b6a_1227338439

At the 37 minute mark, he tells the agent that he suspected that Casey hadn't had a job since 2006. Then, he says he found an updated resume that she had created. It reflected her job at Universal from 2004-2006. From 2006 to present she listed as her job description Nanny..

I would guess that soon after Caylee was born that Casey deemed herself "nothing more than a nanny", perhaps due to her jealousy over her mother's relationship with her daughter. Or perhaps, she distanced herself from Caylee by idealizing herself as the nanny and nothing more, making it much easier to pack Caylee away in a nice neat compartment inside of her demented little mind and go on about her business. Or perhaps she KNEW that her mothering (babysitting would probably be more like her ACTUAL relationship with Caylee) was THE only skill that she possessed and she was "prettying up" the title from mom to nanny to make it seem more valid. Personally, I do not believe she had any intentions of obtaining employment. I believe she was looking for a guy that was heading UP and that was goo-goo for HER, regardless how she really felt about him, to attach herself to and go along on the upward spiral with him. She thought she was all that-to me that is apparent-she believed she was the top of the food chain as far as women go and she was looking to score a top notch man, due to her own self perceived value, misplaced as it was. She never meant to be a "nanny". She was just playing with the resume funtion in Office on the computer and "nanny" was her only "skill".:rolleyes:

Hi...

Ok.. here's a question. If KC listed her most recent profession as "Nanny"... Wouldn't she want to make it more professional by saying ... um... maybe something like "Professional In-home Childcare Provider" or something like that?

The word "nanny" being in her vocabulary has always been utterly ridiculous to me. At her level... it's "Babysitter"... (hello?).

Hehe, but I wouldn't trust her to water my shrubs.

It may be an age thing--my sister calls her daytime babysitter a "Nanny"--I've never had a nanny-my babysitter was a babysitter no matter when she watched my kids. But my sister also had a "Baby nurse" that was not a nurse at all, but simply a babysitter that helped out while my sister was still home...go figure...but I think it is just the new lingo for the younger set. Too much TV? IDK?
I agree that KC was a working as a nanny. That is why she believes herself when she repeats that Caylee was "taken" by the "nanny" and that the "nanny" is the last person she saw Caylee with. She just leaves out the part where the "nanny" that took Caylee is the same "nanny" that she references on her resume.

I would guess that soon after Caylee was born that Casey deemed herself "nothing more than a nanny", perhaps due to her jealousy over her mother's relationship with her daughter. Or perhaps, she distanced herself from Caylee by idealizing herself as the nanny and nothing more, making it much easier to pack Caylee away in a nice neat compartment inside of her demented little mind and go on about her business. Or perhaps she KNEW that her mothering (babysitting would probably be more like her ACTUAL relationship with Caylee) was THE only skill that she possessed and she was "prettying up" the title from mom to nanny to make it seem more valid. Personally, I do not believe she had any intentions of obtaining employment. I believe she was looking for a guy that was heading UP and that was goo-goo for HER, regardless how she really felt about him, to attach herself to and go along on the upward spiral with him. She thought she was all that-to me that is apparent-she believed she was the top of the food chain as far as women go and she was looking to score a top notch man, due to her own self perceived value, misplaced as it was. She never meant to be a "nanny". She was just playing with the resume funtion in Office on the computer and "nanny" was her only "skill".:rolleyes:

ITA, but the ridiculous thing was that this resume was discovered by George during the time that GA and CA were operating under the false and denial filled belief that KC was still working at Universal! According to this interview, KC had some major back-pedaling to do when he confronted her. Why put "nanny" if you're employed somewhere as an event coordinator? I do think that she melded identities early on, and wouldn't be totally surprised if there were an entirely different "parallel universe" group of people that she introduced herself to as Caylee's nanny!

It may be an age thing--my sister calls her daytime babysitter a "Nanny"--I've never had a nanny-my babysitter was a babysitter no matter when she watched my kids. But my sister also had a "Baby nurse" that was not a nurse at all, but simply a babysitter that helped out while my sister was still home...go figure...but I think it is just the new lingo for the younger set. Too much TV? IDK?
I agree that KC was a working as a nanny. That is why she believes herself when she repeats that Caylee was "taken" by the "nanny" and that the "nanny" is the last person she saw Caylee with. She just leaves out the part where the "nanny" that took Caylee is the same "nanny" that she references on her resume.

Yeah, there is a privileged feel to the term "nanny". All those rich and pampered young adults/teens on the popular shows ( Hills, O.C., etc.) would def. use nanny as opposed to "day care" or babysitter. I could see KC fallling into that mode. Delusions of grandeur.

Does anyone know if LE acknowledged getting this fake ZG / traffic ticket/ driver's license info? (I know some WSers said they were sending it to LE) If so, have they followed up on it? I'm mostly afraid that the defense is going to pull this whole incident out of their butts at trial and say "See, this is the ZFG that KC has been telling LE about all along, and they didn't even follow up on it even as someone obtaining a license without valid info, let alone as the kidnapper of Caylee.....They didn't even try to track her down, they chose to ignore it because they prejudged KC to be guilty", etc, etc.

IMHO, Meemom, LE is not obligated to acknowledge this info. It would come out one of two ways:
1) Leaked by LE and/or SA's office to the media, or,
2) Released to the defense by SA's office as compelled by a motion by the defense and to the public via the Sunshine Laws​

w.r.t. 1 above, recall the new sheriff recently warned about sealing up leaking info...just as an example of this avenue.

Further, if I understand correctly, w.r.t. 2 above, the SA can withold something from being released to the public that is vital to the on-going investigation. Also, w.r.t. 2 above, the defense is likely not compelled to request release of the information regarding Casey ever allegedly impersonating a ZFG...'twouldn't be prudent...as it would paint their client in the poorest of light :wink:

IIRC - and anyone can look-up on the Orange County Clerks website in the traffic section by name "Z G" cases showing d.o.b. as 1/11/86 - that payments were made on the failure to produce valid DL charge on the date that Casey was bailed out, and the amount of payment was on the order of some miscellaneous charges that were paid @ the time bail was made. These misc. charges were reported by the media and were mysterious. You can read more about this in the "Zanni..." thread.

FWIW, Someone that actually knows what they're talking about could better answer the question if you wanna post it on the "Procedure and Legal Questions" thread.

THAT was the long answer.

HERE's the short answer.

LE knew about this waaaaaaay before we did. :thumb: The evidence of this is the line of questioning in the interview w/ Jamie that the detective zeroed in on Casey telling the Jamie that she couldn't/wouldn't meet up w/ her because she had to go downtown to deal with a ticket. Jamie gave answers about it being something like a month ago...which at the time of the interview put it later than the actual event on 7/15...but when put in context of the events they were discussing that day would've put it around 7/15. The detective went back to this a couple of times because he knew what he was after. :thumb:

We independently noted in Casey's cell log the text convo between Casey & Jamie 7/15 ~11:30AM that would've corresponded with the account Jamie gave to LE just a short time before Casey made the trip to BoA downtown.

Let not your heart be troubled. Hope that helps.

Yeah, there is a privileged feel to the term "nanny". All those rich and pampered young adults/teens on the popular shows ( Hills, O.C., etc.) would def. use nanny as opposed to "day care" or babysitter. I could see KC fallling into that mode. Delusions of grandeur.

ITA-And a "Nanny" may speak with a British or Foreign accent, which makes them all the more cool don't forget...;)

**bumping**

Did anyone ever figure out about the ZG that was arrested for the "invalid license"?
This still irks me. I still wonder if KC had a fake license with the ZG name on it.

Something struck me yesterday with regards to this thread when I was watching GA's depo in the civil case:

Q Everything you know today do you believe there
ever was a Zanny the baby-sitter?
A I have a belief in my daughter, yes.
Q My question isn't if you have a belief in your
daughter. Do you believe there really was someone named
Zanny who was babysitting during that year?
A Absolutely.
Q Have you ever discussed with your wife whether
or not she believes it?
A My wife and I believe there was a Zanny there.

Absolutely pure speculation here, but what if it is the defense's argument that KC is really a split personality and ZFG did kill Caylee?

Would this be a viable defense, and can a split personality be proven in a court of law?

The reason I bring this up again is because when GA states the part bolded by me, there is a slight, sad smile on his face - as though he is one-upping the lawyer and knows something that the lawyer does not.

**bumping**

Did anyone ever figure out about the ZG that was arrested for the "invalid license"?
This still irks me. I still wonder if KC had a fake license with the ZG name on it.

And if she did, would the state know about this - could they not pull it? And if they do know that KC has a fake ID as ZFG, would they have to release that to the defense as well? Or can they keep it secret until trial?

Something struck me yesterday with regards to this thread when I was watching GA's depo in the civil case:

Q Everything you know today do you believe there
ever was a Zanny the baby-sitter?
A I have a belief in my daughter, yes.
Q My question isn't if you have a belief in your
daughter. Do you believe there really was someone named
Zanny who was babysitting during that year?
A Absolutely.
Q Have you ever discussed with your wife whether
or not she believes it?
A My wife and I believe there was a Zanny there.

Absolutely pure speculation here, but what if it is the defense's argument that KC is really a split personality and ZFG did kill Caylee?

Would this be a viable defense, and can a split personality be proven in a court of law?

The reason I bring this up again is because when GA states the part bolded by me, there is a slight, sad smile on his face - as though he is one-upping the lawyer and knows something that the lawyer does not.

Where would JB get a medical history of DID for KC? She doesn't have one. She has never had a dissociative fugue, in her life (losing time). She always knows where she is. She has never awakened to find that she has taken a plane to NY, and doesn't know how she got there.

KC has no medical background that would enable her to convince anyone, least of all a jury, that she has "alters." It would have turned up early in childhood, and would have been impossible to miss.

It won't sell. And, KC knows there is no Zanny. KC made Zanny up at the Sawgrass,

This irks me so much! A real "nanny" lives in YOUR house and gets paid for taking care of your kids. She doesn't move around from pillar to post, shack with this and that relative, change cell phone numbers weekly (cuz not paying the bill--why ELSE would you change your cell # after notifying all your "friends" of the new number?). A nanny isn't somebody who's 5'10" tall, has perfect teeth, is a 10... and babysits your kid for free??? plus buys your kids all sorts of stuff- duplicates of what you already have at your mama's home, but needs a freakin' air mattress for when the baby sleeps over late at her house. A nanny maybe takes the kid to the beach to keep her amused, but doesn't practically live at Disneyworld to keep the kid amused. Anybody 5'10", a 10, perfect teeth, plenty of money, etc., is gonna have a REAL life - far more than the imaginary life even kkkkkkkkrrrrazzzzy KC did...

How pretentious KC appears to be for how little she actually is!!!!!!

This irks me so much! A real "nanny" lives in YOUR house and gets paid for taking care of your kids. She doesn't move around from pillar to post, shack with this and that relative, change cell phone numbers weekly (cuz not paying the bill--why ELSE would you change your cell # after notifying all your "friends" of the new number?). A nanny isn't somebody who's 5'10" tall, has perfect teeth, is a 10... and babysits your kid for free??? plus buys your kids all sorts of stuff- duplicates of what you already have at your mama's home, but needs a freakin' air mattress for when the baby sleeps over late at her house. A nanny maybe takes the kid to the beach to keep her amused, but doesn't practically live at Disneyworld to keep the kid amused. Anybody 5'10", a 10, perfect teeth, plenty of money, etc., is gonna have a REAL life - far more than the imaginary life even kkkkkkkkrrrrazzzzy KC did...

Well all the above is possible if you drink enough KCoolaid. Can I get a witness!

The moment I heard the description of Nanny (she's a 10, has perfect teeth and is 5'10). I knew that KC was describing herself. Of course she has to lie about the description b/c if she said that Nanny had straight hair and was 5'5 then they would know she was referring to herself but KC weaves in the truth with lies. She thinks she's a 10 and if she wasn't so ugly on the inside I would say that she has a beautiful smile. She does have perfect teeth. The only thing that she changed was the height and of course the hair.

I gotta give it to her. She thought she could outsmart the cops. As a woman, she will go down in criminal history as a criminal legend. Who else has stood face to face with the cops and refused to back down during interrogation so cooly?

Well all the above is possible if you drink enough KCoolaid. Can I get a witness!

For sure, I will be ur witness. The outrageous story of the drop dead beautiful nanny who used to be ur boyfriends girlfriend and has nothing to do but devote her life to caring for your 2 yr.old, for free because she is such a delightful child (no offence to Caylee but even the grandparents wouldn't keep her 24/7) shops all day for the child stocks her apt. with toys and clothes for said child, this wouldn't even fly on Days of Our Lives, I am sooo ROTFLMAO.:rolling:

Oh yeah about the "nanny", that is so true a nanny lives with rich people and raises their kids. They are usually about 60 something, because these ladies have the best experience raising children. if KC wanted a hot babysitter, she should have said she was an "au pair" from Europe. Just my attempt at nanny humor.

On a more serious note you can tell a lot about people from their fantasies. I think this nanny was kc's idea of what she wished her life was like, a perfect 10, tall, skinny, cool room mates, and nothing to do but shop and have fun vacations.

For sure, I will be ur witness. The outrageous story of the drop dead beautiful nanny who used to be ur boyfriends girlfriend and has nothing to do but devote her life to caring for your 2 yr.old, for free because she is such a delightful child (no offence to Caylee but even the grandparents wouldn't keep her 24/7) shops all day for the child stocks her apt. with toys and clothes for said child, this wouldn't even fly on Days of Our Lives, I am sooo ROTFLMAO.:rolling:

LOL, I bet if they had a sketch artist sketch Zani they would have all the models as suspects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3