Is Casey the real Zenaida?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't you put any location while creating a myspace page? I know my ISP says i'm in toronto..but i'm not. It depends on my I.S.P's hub location (if that makes sense)

Anyone know?

When the police first arrived at the Anthony home, I recall Cindy and an officer dumped KC's purse. Didn't a police officer take a drivers license/credit card from the wallet and keep it? I wonder what it was? Sorry if this is OT but this could possibly tie into KC being Zenaida.

You can put any location you desire in your Myspace page.

JWG,

What are your thoughts on the fact that panama's work potentially pushes the creation of this myspace to the timeframe of midnight to 1 am? We know KC was up then talking to TL and she received two myspace alerts on her cell phone. One at 12:20 and one at 12:40. One was a new message alert and one was a new friend request alert.

Any thoughts?

You can put any location you desire in your Myspace page.

So the listed location is simply self-populated? If I created a page and I lived in Orlando, but I put the city of origin as San Diego, it would say San Diego, but the time-stamp would be EST, correct?

If that is correct, then the creation time would certainly point to Orlando and in the absence of other info; I'd like to assume that the time stamp of EST suffices. Should that pan out to be true, and this is definitely KC, based on actual IP address if that is available, it would seem the best part of this evidence now is how EARLY this was created on the 16th. If indeed a fight occurred the evening before (it's hard for me to think that KC couldn't just have abandoned Caylee and disappeared and stayed at Tony's by herself if he told her that a toddler was not appropriate or welcome - so I tend to go with some kind of argument that would have left her feeling cornered and "spiteful") - then KC was up that early in the morning hatching her plan.

It strikes me as odd that both CA and GA reversed their earlier stance that they knew that KC was in her bedroom early in the morning of the 16th. It makes me wonder where she was and what she was up to. On the computer??

At any rate, it makes the premeditated aspect of this case stand out in high relief.

JWG,

What are your thoughts on the fact that panama's work potentially pushes the creation of this myspace to the timeframe of midnight to 1 am? We know KC was up then talking to TL and she received two myspace alerts on her cell phone. One at 12:20 and one at 12:40. One was a new message alert and one was a new friend request alert.

Any thoughts?

Looking at the sequencing of myspace member IDs, it looks like the range 389715668 to 389972021 represents all people who signed up for a myspace account on June 16, 2008. That's 256,353 people world-wide.

The zenaida page has ID 389838213, which is 122,545 after the first on June 16.

The 7:02 AM blog page has ID 389878141, which is 162,473 after the first on June 16.

I guess I have a problem believing she signed up between 12AM and 1AM (when there was computer activity) and that 122,000 people signed up already that day, YKWIM? :waitasec:

Myspace is a global site, so June 16 started earlier in Europe and Asia, but I did notice a number of the early sign-ups were in the US.

I can believe a 7:00 AM sign-up more readily.

Please check my assumptions. I am often wrong. :bang:

So the listed location is simply self-populated? If I created a page and I lived in Orlando, but I put the city of origin as San Diego, it would say San Diego, but the time-stamp would be EST, correct?

If that is correct, then the creation time would certainly point to Orlando and in the absence of other info; I'd like to assume that the time stamp of EST suffices. Should that pan out to be true, and this is definitely KC, based on actual IP address if that is available, it would seem the best part of this evidence now is how EARLY this was created on the 16th. If indeed a fight occurred the evening before (it's hard for me to think that KC couldn't just have abandoned Caylee and disappeared and stayed at Tony's by herself if he told her that a toddler was not appropriate or welcome - so I tend to go with some kind of argument that would have left her feeling cornered and "spiteful") - then KC was up that early in the morning hatching her plan.

It strikes me as odd that both CA and GA reversed their earlier stance that they knew that KC was in her bedroom early in the morning of the 16th. It makes me wonder where she was and what she was up to. On the computer??

At any rate, it makes the premeditated aspect of this case stand out in high relief.

KC was on the computer sometime between 7AM and 8AM. The encase timeline for the desktop shows this, and her IMs to witeplayboi show this as well.

Can LE get the I.P address used to make this myspace page? Does myspace keep track of the I.P's?

Looking at the sequencing of myspace member IDs, it looks like the range 389715668 to 389972021 represents all people who signed up for a myspace account on June 16, 2008. That's 256,353 people world-wide.

The zenaida page has ID 389838213, which is 122,545 after the first on June 16.

The 7:02 AM blog page has ID 389878141, which is 162,473 after the first on June 16.

I guess I have a problem believing she signed up between 12AM and 1AM (when there was computer activity) and that 122,000 people signed up already that day, YKWIM? :waitasec:

Myspace is a global site, so June 16 started earlier in Europe and Asia, but I did notice a number of the early sign-ups were in the US.

I can believe a 7:00 AM sign-up more readily.

Please check my assumptions. I am often wrong. :bang:

Yep, seems reasonable to me. The only issue I have with the 7 a.m. sign-up is that Cindy would have most likely been up and around by then, but maybe that isn't as much of an issue as I'm making it in my mind. I think I'm looking at from "me" instead of KC. For me, I would be scared to death mom was going to walk in while I was creating "zenaida". I'm not sure KC even had/has fears like that.

Just found this interesting:

WitePlayboi (8:01:33 AM): so what r u up 2
casey o marie (8:02:02 AM): not a whole lot. checking up on all the myspace/facebook hoopla

Just found this interesting:

WitePlayboi (8:01:33 AM): so what r u up 2
casey o marie (8:02:02 AM): not a whole lot. checking up on all the myspace/facebook hoopla

JWG, would you mind linking the doc with the witeplayboi IM's in it?

Thank you in advance!

Yep, seems reasonable to me. The only issue I have with the 7 a.m. sign-up is that Cindy would have most likely been up and around by then, but maybe that isn't as much of an issue as I'm making it in my mind. I think I'm looking at from "me" instead of KC. For me, I would be scared to death mom was going to walk in while I was creating "zenaida". I'm not sure KC even had/has fears like that.

KC helped her friends (including TonE) create/improve their Myspace pages. It would be pretty easy for her to say "Hi, Mom. Zanni asked me to help her make a Myspace page. What do you think? Is it cute?"

In fact, she still might say that. Hmmmm. :waitasec:

KC helped her friends (including TonE) create/improve their Myspace pages. It would be pretty easy for her to say "Hi, Mom. Zanni asked me to help her make a Myspace page. What do you think? Is it cute?"

In fact, she still might say that. Hmmmm. :waitasec:

GOOD POINT! See, that's where she's different than me. If I got caught creating a cover up for something bad, I'd wet down both legs, puke and be as transparent as glass. Apparently KC is of the fabric it's just a new unexpected challenge worthy of whipping out her "fibbilator". So you're probably right, she would have just let that one fly without changing her breathing.

BBM

Val, Acccording to CA's deposition, part 2, page 275, she says she left early on the morning of June 16th, about 1/2 hr. to 45 mins. earlier than usual.

Her time card is always 8 am., so if she usually leaves at 7:30am., she is saying she left before 7 am.

BBM

Val, Acccording to CA's deposition, part 2, page 275, she says she left early on the morning of June 16th, about 1/2 hr. to 45 mins. earlier than usual.

Her time card is always 8 am., so if she usually leaves at 7:30am., she is saying she left before 7 am.

Yeah, I noticed that - and the fact that she and GA now say they did not hear - or notice - KC asleep in her room. It seems as if they are trying in their depos to set the record straight and create a consistent new story. I'm think KC was simply up all night and let Caylee sleep undisturbed in her bed - otherwise it doesn't make sense that a toddler wouldn't be up earlier than a rather lazy mom. It still makes me wonder why CA and GA insisted that KC and Caylee were both still sleeping in their original interviews. What would they have to gain by that?

BBM

VERY interesting.

Quick question...

Which computer was used for the IM's and the My Space posting? Was it the PC in the computer room or the lap top?

Cindy in the depo stated the lap top was buried under a pile of clothing in her bed room, right?

The PC, to my knowledge, hasn't been in KC's room, so how did Cindy not notice KC in the computer room?

dont know if this will help you in here or if it vene belongs in here but it isa computer forensics report which has some info on zenaida searches from the computers. sorry if this is already posted here or irrelevant.
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/casey_anthony_computer_report.pdf

Something to think about.............Casey isn't very creative in her thinking and lying. She makes up lies based on things that she's familiar with. We've seen her throw out names of people who don't exist, and give their telephone numbers, only to find out those telephone numbers belong to neighbors of the Anthony family.

She stated that she met ZFG through Jeff Hopkins, who had a little boy named Zack, and ZFG was babysat with Zack. While a Jeff Hopkins does exist, he hasn't worked at Universal since 2004 (?) and doesn't have a son named Zack. So, in this case, the person exists, but Casey's description of him is a lie.

Casey bases her lies on real life, changing the names and circumstances to fit her needs, and embellishing her lies in an attempt to make them believable.

Casey has stated that she had a second phone, a Blackberry, that she somehow lost. In the forensic report, it's stated that TonE's cell phone is a Blackberry. I'm sure Casey saw that phone, observed TL using the phone and knows it's functions, and wanted one like it.

So, when she was pressured to come up with an explanation of why she didn't have a telephone number for the nanny who kidnapped Caylee, or for any of the non-existent friends, or telephone numbers of ZFG's relatives, who could vouch for the existence of ZFG, she made up the lie of the lost cell phone, and said it was a Blackberry, based only on the fact that TonE had a Blackberry.

This post should properly belong on the thread about the Blackberry, but in re-reading the computer forensic report linked by belle3, that thought came to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee