Is Caylee Already Scared Here?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think she looks scared, sad, tired and drained. She appears to be holding onto Great Grandpa for dear life and that is odd for a little one in those surroundings imo as she had not seen him for awhile. There is definately something wrong with her demeaner in my opinion.

I agree, and that video was heartbreaking for me. In earlier video of Caylee she was reading a book, and behaved like most 2 years olds, 'little miss wiggle pants', messing with her hair, etc.

But the one of her on her Great Grandfather's lap was poignant, in a heart wrenching sort of way. She was so still..and clinging to him. It did not seem like she feared him to me.

PLUS..the interview with the nursing home worker who's last name was something like "Angel" (I can't remember the first name) said she spoke to Caylee that day and the child asked her for a HUG. Most 2 year olds are too busy and wiggly to specifically ask for a HUG, especially from a complete stranger.

Up until that point I thought she was just a normal, squirmy toddler, but it is clear to me now she was fragile. I can't get that image out of my mind. I wanted to wrap my arms around her and just love her to pieces.

I think she looks like a little girl who was told to go sit on Grandpa's lap, and she's looking around waiting for someone to tell her she can jump down now.

To me, she looks so apprehensive. Her eyes are darting around like she's scared.

Hey YellowDog

I was going to bring up this video too when I saw it on Nancy last night…

Compared to my 2 Year Old… they are such opposites
My daughter would of been all over the place… she would only be that calm if maybe just maybe my daughter was soo tired and was ready to knock out…

I wouldn't say she looks scared but maybe like if she had gotten in trouble… OR maybe her Great Grand Dad made her that comfortable and felt with ease at him and enjoyed resting on him…

Sometimes my daughter out of the blue with a stranger like person that she barely sees that she will ask them to pick her
up and she will lay on them with such ease like she has known them forever

After watching again, it may be the vibrations of GGPA singing rather than his heartbeat that she is concentrating on.

That was exactly my thought too, that she was sort of mesmerized by the sound of him singing as it vibrated in his chest where she had her head.

I have a son almost the same age and he does the same thing when he is sitting on anyone besides me and my husbands lap. It's just the age!

caylee doesnt look scared to me .. she looks like she is listening to gp sing .. i think alot of people are reading more into that tape because of her tragedy. her eyes are also big wide eyes very innocent eyes .. she has very big beautiful prominent eyes .. but she doesnt look scared .

I was just looking at the Video of Caylee with her Great-Grandfather on Father's Day and, to me, she looks scared in this video. Does anyone think that she has already been traumatized at this point? She has such an apprehensive look in her eyes when she's looking around that it haunts me.

Did Casey go with Cindy and Caylee to vist that day and, if not, where was Casey that day?

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=43160929

I have a feeling that something bad had already been happening to her when this video was taken.

I have thought so from the first time I saw it, too. Noone wanted to hear it.

I have thought so from the first time I saw it, too. Noone wanted to hear it.

Still no one wants to think that, but the thought came to me immediately when I saw that video. I believe things were happening to her at that time
that were not the "norm".

I felt sad when I saw this because I felt so bad for the Great Grandfather never being able to hold her again. But something is haunting in her eyes and all I could think of is this could be the last recording of her life....how sad. But I also feel that these two will meet again in heaven and they will dance and sing that song together & he will take care of her when he gets there....and she won't be alone.....:angel: (just me being sappy....)

Is he singing in a different language? It sounds like it...just curious.

She looks like my kids used to when they were little and my mother-in-law had a brain tumor and they visited her. I just think she is behaving well and trying to be a good girl by sitting patiently on his lap. When she pats his shoulders around his neck at the end, that looks completely spontaneous and so cute to me. That was all Caylee, nobody told her to pat him like that.

Is he singing in a different language? It sounds like it...just curious.

She looks like my kids used to when they were little and my mother-in-law had a brain tumor and they visited her. I just think she is behaving well and trying to be a good girl by sitting patiently on his lap. When she pats his shoulders around his neck at the end, that looks completely spontaneous and so cute to me. That was all Caylee, nobody told her to pat him like that.

I think he was mostly humming. He may have difficulty with his speech, after having a stroke.

KC TOOK THEIR SUNSHINE AWAY !!!!!! SHE NEEDS TO PAY!!!!:behindbar

Welcome AfterSunset!

Hugs to you Irish (((((IrishSweetOne)))))

Salem

Thanks so much, Salem! :blowkiss:

:hug: Irish!

This video/song was especially hard for me since my daddy use to sing it to me all the time (as a child and yes, even when I was a grown-up)....Daddy (1990) and Momma (1989) gone to Heaven and it still feels like yesterday....

I don't think Caylee looks scared in the video. To me, she looks like a child who likes great grandpa, knows he's sick, and knows not to wiggle around too much on his lap. Caylee gives him a kiss, looks at someone doing something off to the side (probably another resident or nurse's aide), and seems like a very thoughtful little girl. However, I have noticed that the younger pics of Caylee looks much happier with bigger smiles and bright eyes. The more pics of Caylee have her smile looking much more strained and not nearly as happy. I have a feeling that the younger pics were Cindy taking them or only her grandparents being involved.

I watched the video of Caylee singing the song first, then when I watched the one of Grandpa holding Caylee and singing it the big old tears started welling up in me thinking that was the last time he saw his little Sunshine. How sad. God bless him and little Caylee. :frown:

I know...me, too. Like most of you, I've had a strong emotional response to this tragedy since it became public in July. I'll be lucky if my laptop doesn't become a tot mom casualty before it's all over. :mad: But for the first time, while watching the video, I actually cried. The great grandmother said her husband doesn't remember much from day to day. I pray that's true and at least he has been spared a broken heart.

And, no, I do not think Caylee was scared. Tired and a little melancholy. Nothing more.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17565512/index.html

Go to around the 23 minute and 20 second mark and listen to what Cindy says!!

Usually Caylee wants to walk around and stuff when visitng the ALF were her GGD is and on this day she actually sat down..colored..sat down read a book...all stuff Caylee normally did not do at the ALF
It is my opinion still that Caylee was feeling the effects of being drugged probably the prior night.

I was just looking at the Video of Caylee with her Great-Grandfather on Father's Day and, to me, she looks scared in this video. Does anyone think that she has already been traumatized at this point? She has such an apprehensive look in her eyes when she's looking around that it haunts me.

Did Casey go with Cindy and Caylee to vist that day and, if not, where was Casey that day?

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=43160929

I have a feeling that something bad had already been happening to her when this video was taken.

Yes, to me she looks spooked by thoughts, like she is thinking of things that have happened to her but being a not-quite-three year old she doesn't have the language to put these things into words. This part of the video, her eyes are so disturbing to me, because it is almost like "she knows" whats coming. It is so heartbreaking to me.

I will admit that when I saw it she looked kind of dazed and like she was being forced. I thought that immediately and didn't say anything.

No freaking way would my 2 year old sit still that long.

I must be hanging around the wrong play groups because 2 -3 -4 year olds that I know do not sit still for over a minute, especially if in a place like a ALF visiting someone who she had not seen in a while..I find it as strange as Caylee sleeping in with KC till 9-10-11 am..most 2-3-4 year olds do not sleep in like that and if they do it is a rare occasion or they are coming down with something..
I'm a stay at home mom for now and I co - sleep and my 3 year old never sleeps past 7:30..ever..
JMO:):)

My daughter would sleep until 10 am or so depending on when we finally went to bed. I quit my job to stay at home with her so I was used to working 3rd shift. It was hard for me to sleep until very late. So having her up with me until 2 or 3 am , then we would sleep in. So I think it is probably just Casey keeping the baby up till 2 or 3 am every night.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway
Back