Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone make out what state the license plates are from in pic #9? I can't see it clear enough from the blurring of the TMZ stamp? Could it be Ohio?

LOL - I was thinking is it me or does she look quite a bit fatter? Not just me then. So someplace pretty green and developed looking....any guesses?

If that is in fact her, the license plates on some of the cars in the photo are OHIO plates.

3 minutes ago:
MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
@myfoxorlando #fox35 reports that @tmz will be posting pics tonite of #caseyanthony who was spotted. @issueswithjvm @vinniepolitan @hlntv

OH, I so hope this is true ... :praying:

Can someone post the pics here - when they are posted please?

Can anyone tell what state those car tags are from in the 9th picture.....they're not Florida.

Nevermind answered already

I don't think that is her. No way she put on 20 lbs in three weeks and is there an article saying where she is ?????

YAYAYAYAYAYA there goes her BIG PAYDAY!!!!!!

also good find, they aren't breaking news on tmz's site yet, maybe waiting for the AM?

I'm pretty sure if there were stalker laws for websites, TMZ would have a pretty good case against me for the last couple of hours. :crazy: I thought at first they were old pics, but they are under the heading of 'most recent' and I sure hadn't seen any of those.

I don't think that is her. No way she put on 20 lbs in three weeks and is there an articale saying where she is ?????

Did you look at all the pictures? In a number of them she looks far less fat...
Oh - should I say fat? Do you think she might be reading here? Don't want to be rude or TOS....:great:

This could be okay, depending on how the Judge sentenced her. HHJP gave her 4 one year sentences to be served concurrently. The question is did he also allow for serving the sentences concurrently with the check charges. If not - then she would not have any credit for time served, if the check charges used it all up.

Salem

Although off topic (still)

I just listened to 4 different verdict readings (fast forwarded through the not guilty verdicts d/t I still can't handle it) and this is what I have so far

"All 4 counts to run consecutively to each other giving you credit for the time that you have previously served" and then

"It's gonna to take us probably about an hour to sort of sort it out because of the previous ah sentences that she has been given uhm but with good time and gain time depending on preliminary figures sometime early August maybe late July" But i can't say that till I first determine time served"

I canNOT find a written order by Judge Perry to decipher how their calculations came to be.......to determine if THESE charges were to run consecutively with or concurrently with her fraud charges.......

I don't think that is her. No way she put on 20 lbs in three weeks and is there an articale saying where she is ?????

i mean she is probably eating a lot now that she have more than bologna and shes drinking starbucks looks like a frap those are like 1000 calories.

woah. so tmz isn't saying where they were taken? you would think they would

Oh that is her alright!!! In Ohio, good eye. Couldn't make that out. She is walking around quite freely for being SCARED now isn't she!!!

I kinda feel like it isn't her - I wish it was, but it's kinda hinky. Isn't that an OHIO state hat and also, the visible Ohio license plates on the cars? Seems like it was staged so people think she's in Ohio (not staged by TMZ). I'm not sure, some pictures it looks like her posture & gait, but the face & eyes don't seem right, unless she had some work done. JMO.....not sure.

I think tmz will have the story by the AM.. i am having a hard time just finding the pictures without the link. There will def be a story on this!

There is discussion about this in our Ask a legal question thread.

It appears Casey was allowed to use the same time for different charges. In other words she was given credit for the time served 412 days on the check charges, but also the same time was used again, in calculating her lying charges.

Double dipping versus double jeopardy?

I think tmz will have the story by the AM.. i am having a hard time just finding the pictures without the link. There will def be a story on this!

right, they aren't even on the front page of the website. weird. i do think they'll be putting a story up at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinrebano