Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe Marinade Dave was a personal friend of JS. IIRC, JS stumbled on his blog, read it, followed it for a bit (finding out about his health condition, his take on the case, etc). JS recognized Dave in the audience of one of the hearings and spoke with him after the hearing but in Open Court. They may be friends now, but they were not personal friends when this happened.

If I misunderstood the relationship, I'm the first one to apologize. Not the first time I was wrong.....about something.

Baez was her lawyer for the check case though. So not withstanding any other issues as I previously mentioned perhaps, he would be the attorney of record still on the check case.

The only other reason I can fathom is a falling out between him and Casey.

Now, THAT I would pay to see!

And after the Bar excused him for doing so in a restaurant, on his own time. Walking to the courthouse to file paperwork for court business and then there goes the finger again. A man in court got into trouble for raising his finger and yet an officer of the court is not held to the same standards. CM was not on court property yet but it is clear that is where he was headed. Either way not a pretty picture. jmo

Not at all a pretty picture ... I wish I could find the clip of him giving Ashton the one arm salute IN COURT !! Don't know if anyone remembers that one .. it was at one of the hearings ... he did the same thing as he did in the restaurant without the middle finger which is still definitely an obscene "up yours" gesture and certainly against all courtroom decorum and expected behavior of attorneys ...
yet Judge Perry was quick to punish a spectator, jail time and all, for something KC had done several times in court ... I don't get it ...

What is interesting is the Attorneys of Record were Jose Baez and Andrea Lyons at the time. Cheney Mason had not even been appointed to the case yet.

Not at all a pretty picture ... I wish I could find the clip of him giving Ashton the one arm salute IN COURT !! Don't know if anyone remembers that one .. it was at one of the hearings ... he did the same thing as he did in the restaurant without the middle finger which is still definitely an obscene "up yours" gesture and certainly against all courtroom decorum and expected behavior of attorneys ...
yet Judge Perry was quick to punish a spectator, jail time and all, for something KC had done several times in court ... I don't get it ...

Yes, I remember Bill S saying something about seeing him do that, I think. jmo

What is interesting is the Attorneys of Record were Jose Baez and Andrea Lyons at the time. Cheney Mason had not even been appointed to the case yet.

Yes, how would that work? CM accuses HHSS of reclusing himself from the case when it was the murder trial not the fraud trial where the Judge stepped down. Is CM losing it? This is not the first time he has put information in a document that was not entirely correct. jmo

I think she did leave on TM's private jet and came back to Orlando. It was all in an effort to get attention and keep the story alive until they can get the best offers.

Here is a follow up tweet by @MarkNeJames but doesn't address my questions.....

#CaseyAnthony is ordered to report to probation w/in 48 hrs. Expect defense to file emergency appeal/writ. Order stands unless appeal won.

lol looks like mark nejame is a few hours behind.

edit: whoops, read this completely wrong. (or maybe not) getting sleepy over here!

3 minutes ago:
MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
@myfoxorlando #fox35 reports that @tmz will be posting pics tonite of #caseyanthony who was spotted. @issueswithjvm @vinniepolitan @hlntv

OH, I so hope this is true ... :praying:

Yes, how would that work? CM accuses HHSS of reclusing himself from the case when it was the murder trial not the fraud trial where the Judge stepped down. Is CM losing it? This is not the first time he has put information in a document that was not entirely correct. jmo

Not sure LambChop. I want to believe that since Casey plead guilty that the terms were acceptable to the lawyers at the time. No appeal was filed. The recusal was on the murder charges after this judgement. I just am not sure.

I think it is going to come down to the number of visits by a probation officer, what happened during those probation visits and whether or not vital parts of the probation were met or not met.

he just got back from maui lol

@Pam_maP Believe they filed an emergency motion in trial court. Appeal will come if their motion is denied. #caseyanthony @WKMG @WFTV @WESH less than 10 seconds ago via TweetDeck in reply to Pam_maP

he posted this after. whew mark nejame is confusing me tonight haha

This is what I mentioned earlier. A hearing will be held. Only after a hearing is held will the appeal to a higher court be allowed. That is the way I thought it worked. Could be wrong though.

An example of that would be when certain motions during trial were made. If the defense were not happy with the judge's decisions they could have delayed the trial to take it to a higher court. Remember the judge felt that could have happened over a decision he made about one of the experts? I think that is what it was about. It seems like years ago now.

I'll look at the picture here, don't want to give TMZ the hits....may make Baez think her celebrity has gone up.

@Pam_maP Believe they filed an emergency motion in trial court. Appeal will come if their motion is denied. #caseyanthony @WKMG @WFTV @WESH less than 10 seconds ago via TweetDeck in reply to Pam_maP

he posted this after. whew mark nejame is confusing me tonight haha

This post is confusing to me.

3 minutes ago:
MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
@myfoxorlando #fox35 reports that @tmz will be posting pics tonite of #caseyanthony who was spotted. @issueswithjvm @vinniepolitan @hlntv

OH, I so hope this is true ... :praying:

I hope it's true too but TMZ covering her only further supports her false sense of celebrity.
She is NOT a celebrity...she's a baby murder! jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member