DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Is JBR's killer alive or dead?

• Yes

Votes: 86 53.4%
  • No

Votes: 75 46.6%

• Total voters
One is a failure at running for public office and the other is pushing up daisies.

Who Knows? I believe he/she/they are alive. One interesting possibility is dead...Michael Helgoth. His DNA though, apparently didn't match---but there were curious things at his suicide scene....could have been an accomplice.

Who Knows? I believe he/she/they are alive. One interesting possibility is dead...Michael Helgoth. His DNA though, apparently didn't match---but there were curious things at his suicide scene....could have been an accomplice.

Hmmm! It is strange isn't it?

The HYPOCRISY.

So it could be that Helgoth had an accomplice because the dna didn't match him.
But it makes no sense at all that the Ramsey's might had one.

Ok.:rolleyes:

The DNA thingy is tricky for IDI's as well I guess.

The HYPOCRISY.

The crime is not solved until the DNA is solved. It doesn't matter whether you or I like it. It was, is, and will always be at the forefront of this case. I think many IDI's , including myself, have said that if RDI turns out to be true then an accompliss is involved.

But ask yourself one thing, we have foreign DNA that investigators (not websleuthers) call paramount to the case. We IDI's all know that RDI's hate that fact. We are holding an Ace, and you are not. That is the facts in this case, and they are undisputed.

But ask yourself one thing, we have foreign DNA that investigators (not websleuthers) call paramount to the case. We IDI's all know that RDI's hate that fact.

Someday you'll understand why the DA gets so much heat around here. Someday.

We are holding an Ace, and you are not. That is the facts in this case, and they are undisputed.

Just be sure that Ace isn't a Joker.

Someday you'll understand why the DA gets so much heat around here. Someday.

Just be sure that Ace isn't a Joker.

I understand why you hate the DA, blame the DA, and whatever else. Don't worry we all get it. I also understand why some or all of you hold the Ramsey's accountable. But another thing I understand is that the DNA is the central piece to this crime. Not just because of the DA. It is the central piece to the investigators of this crime but obviously not to message board posters. The term I would use is D-E-N-I-A-L.

Like I said in a previous post, a Ramsey could have had an accompliss. I don't think it, but it could be. I think your brother has at least figured that part out.

I understand why you hate the DA, blame the DA, and whatever else. Don't worry we all get it.

Could have fooled me.

I also understand why some or all of you hold the Ramsey's accountable. But another thing I understand is that the DNA is the central piece to this crime. Not just because of the DA. It is the central piece to the investigators of this crime but obviously not to message board posters. The term I would use is D-E-N-I-A-L.

Well, all I can say is if you think that, you don't know us very well.

Like I said in a previous post, a Ramsey could have had an accomplice. I don't think it, but it could be. I think your brother has at least figured that part out.

I only wish I could convince him to put his theory down here for consumption. But he won't do it.

The HYPOCRISY.

The difference is, based on comments from someone who knew him, who may or may not be reliable is there is a history with Helgoth--and there was a stun gun and hi-tech boots in the photo with his body. He committed suicide on 2/14/97--the same day Hunter announced they were closing in on the perp. One theory is Helgoth was murdered to keep him quiet---he was a weak link. There is no history with the Ramseys of being capable of doing this crime...and too much exculpatory evidence.

The difference is, based on comments from someone who knew him, who may or may not be reliable is there is a history with Helgoth--and there was a stun gun and hi-tech boots in the photo with his body. He committed suicide on 2/14/97--the same day Hunter announced they were closing in on the perp. One theory is Helgoth was murdered to keep him quiet---he was a weak link. There is no history with the Ramseys of being capable of doing this crime...and too much exculpatory evidence.

what evidence are you talking about(besides DNA,I know about that one....)

I think if all of this is actually true, LE would be following this lead up until this day. i am going to study up on this more. Have any good reference Maikai? Superdave?

If this photo exists, like you say, then my money is that he had knowledge of this case.

It seems as though he had girlfriend problems and committed suicide on Valentine's day. His DNA was checked and his accompliss was in Indiana. The part with a stun gun and Hi Tech's seems very interesting though.

There is no history with the Ramseys of being capable of doing this crime

I may not have lived as long as some, but I've seen enough failings of human character to know that ANYONE is capable of ANYTHING. That's a lesson I had to learn the hard way a few times, but learn I did.

I think if all of this is actually true, LE would be following this lead up until this day.

Agreed.

i am going to study up on this more. Have any good reference Maikai? Superdave?

All I can say is that some people are awfully trusting of a "tip" that comes from Michael Tracey. I'd trust him about as far as I can throw an aircraft carrier barehanded.

The killer is alive. The killer knows the family. The killer has no remorse even though the death of the child was not the intended crime.

Is the killer dead or alive. Dead. Patsy all the way until that morning when somewhere during the time line John became involved in the cover up

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back