Is Misty still in love with Ron?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Who's idea do you think the tattoo really was?

• Misty did it herself.

Votes: 16 18.8%
  • Ron told/asked her to get it.

Votes: 69 81.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you got that right and Lisa is playing with a deck full of jokers, so to speak.....sad but true this whole crew is doomed by it own lackk of morals or common sense
Lisa just mindlessly parrots back whatever Misty says to her. Goes right along with it, no matter how ridiculous. Never tries to set her daughter straight or offer any constructive advice at all. Just yes yes yes, it's all their fault, Sis. :banghead:

If he wanted MC to prove her love to him wouldn't he say she could prove it by telling him where his daughter is instead of having her get a tattoo? Something aint right about it, but I don't think the tattoo in question has anything to do with love-on his part...

well when it comes to love, none of these folks have a clue what true love is, part of the reason is there diminished moral attitudes and deranged sense of right and wrong. The other thing that makes it difficult is the fact that most of thir days and night are spent in altered states, either by drugs or alcohol.....this makes it easy for them to confuse love with lust....on a multitude of levels

Misty recently had a similar conversation with her father whose response was that he didn't believe her; so Misty already discussed what she knows with her father but apparently because he doesn't believe her, she is afraid to talk.

Junior said a black man dressed in black took his sissy and if this is true it could potentially rule out all members of the Croslin family so it doesn't make sense at this point why Hank Sr isn't encouraging his daughter to come forward with this key information. I have always suspected Hank Sr knows the truth because he talks quite openly with his daughter.

In any event, I hope Misty finds the strength within herself to overcome the opposition she may be receiving from external sources and says what needs to be said.

Once again there is an error in NG's transcript. At the start of the conversation, the recorder said Misty is talking with Lindsy but in fact it was Chelsea.

Lisa just mindlessly parrots back whatever Misty says to her. Goes right along with it, no matter how ridiculous. Never tries to set her daughter straight or offer any constructive advice at all. Just yes yes yes, it's all their fault, Sis. :banghead:

I hate to say this, but it is good (for now) that lisa is parroting. It is the only way to handle her at this point. In fact, this tactic is used alot in psychology. Problem is Lisa doesn't know when to call it a day....and because of that we aren't getting any new leads from misty. I wish someone would coach lisa....just parrot and don't add any new ideas or concepts about ron for misty to feed on....she has enough of her own.

.. Looks like Hank had four children..lisa is a handful too.

I think Misty is very confused about what to do.

Seems very interesting she is not asking about the others involved.

I can’t figure Ron out. He initiated the divorce between him and Misty and denied him and Misty were working on their relationship before they were arrested. He told the reporter there was no relationship with Misty and he described her as his ex-wife/friend. We were led to believe Ron’s girlfriend was someone other than Misty. I can’t understand why Ron denies his involvement with Misty and wants to keep it secret. Is it so he can continue playing the field and find someone better? Is it because Ron feels guilty or ashamed of his behavior towards Misty and he doesn’t want to expose himself publicly?

I think Ron is publicly distancing himself from Misty so he won't be suspected in Haleigh's disappearance. Privately, he is leading Misty on to insure her loyalty, so she won't betray his involvement.

it may also be that the two of them are immature, narcissistic drug abusers who live chaotic lives--together one minute, apart the next. The person who looked like the alpha dog in the drug videos was Misty, but neither of them appears to be emotionally stable. The weekend before Haleigh disappeared, Misty was on a drug and sex binge with other people, including other men. So where is this so-called "control" of Misty? If she does know something about Haleigh's disappearance that she isn't telling, what makes people so sure that Ron C knows what she's hiding? Why would anybody be surprised that they would get an impulsive divorce and still not be "done" with each other? they got married on impulse, after all.

See above. The Misty who was on the weekend drug and sex binge probably understands what's going on. I don't see what makes him worse than her. Both of them seem to have pretty low standards in terms of love relationships. It may well be that Ron has one view of the relationship and Misty another. Unless someone's got a transcript of the conversation they had about a divorce, then we are all just guessing.

[BBM]

What makes him worse than her? He was much older and supposed to be more mature.

As far as Misty being the alpha dog in those tapes, it wasn't Misty talking about future acquisition of drugs like Roxies, white powder, etc. It was Ron. Although Ron was sitting in the back seat, he doesn't take a back seat to 'no girl.' He simply put her out front. His human shield, if you will.

~OMO~

It has to hurt Misty to hear Ron lie and deny he has no relationship with her other than a friendship. Rather than saying she doesn't care what he says about them, Misty needs to confront Ronald and put a stop to his BS. I suppose if Ron and Misty weren't arrested this issue would have remained under the radar so I'm glad they were so Misty knows what a he is. Pretending she doesn't care what Ronald said about them publicly is an attempt to cover-up her hurt feelings and she shouldn't do this. Misty needs to tell Ron directly how his words makes her feel and if he won't apologize and change his ways, she should refuse to have anything to do with him. To regain her sense of self-worth, Misty needs to fight back and take a stand against Ronald but due to the lack of support she receives from both her parents and family members, at this point in time Misty doesn't stand a chance of winning the battle between the sexes.

JMO - LE & her atty have been trying to point out to Misty WTH is going down, but she just wouldn't buy it.

That's why they took her in the m/h and let her "find" the pink shirt.

That's why Robbie Fields has been her attorney since last spring - he was assigned Misty way back then, imo. [no proof, just an opinion]

That's why she is in jail right now - to keep her out from under Ron, Teresa, and Annette's thumbs and influence. [Heaven only knows what they spent the term of the "marriage" convincing her.]

I think Misty thinks she loves Ron and that Ron loves her. Or at least she did back at the time of the last released audios.

I think Crystal S was beat down so hard, isolated so much, and convinced of so many untruths that to this very day she has a nagging question in her mind if she loves/loved Ronald or not.

jmo, tho.

JMO - LE & her atty have been trying to point out to Misty WTH is going down, but she just wouldn't buy it.

That's why Robbie Fields has been her attorney since last spring - he was assigned Misty way back then, imo. [no proof, just an opinion]

That's why she is in jail right now - to keep her out from under Ron, Teresa, and Annette's thumbs and influence. [Heaven only knows what they spent the term of the "marriage" convincing her.]

I think Misty thinks she loves Ron and that Ron loves her. Or at least she did back at the time of the last released audios.

I think Crystal S was beat down so hard, isolated so much, and convinced of so many untruths that to this very day she has a nagging question in her mind if she loves/loved Ronald or not.

jmo, tho.

ITA!! 100% Ron picks young and naive girls for a reason.

jmo, tho.

BBM I believe that she thinks she loves him and that he loves her. But I think she has listened to Ron's tapes and now she is questioning his affection.
I can hardly wait till the letter is released to the press. I am soo curious to learn who Misty is gonna throw under the bus this time.

I think these days ronals more like an addiction to help her cope with isolation, and I really hope she gets beyond this addiction stuff down to rebuilding herself into some semblance of a human being with a conscience.:twocents:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back