Above the universe you'll climb
On beyond the hands of time
The moon will rise, the sun will set
But I won't forget

Fly, fly little wing
Fly where only angels sing
Fly away, the time is right
Go now, find the light

Oh, poor Mom! How awful for her. Hugs and prayers. Rest in peace Tawnee, you were and are loved. Sleep in the arms of the angels honey.

I cannot put into words the sadness I feel for her family, nor can I fully express the pride I feel knowing all of you.

It's like a brand new star in a sky that can sometimes be so very dark.

Tawni Lee...

Rest in peace little bambina.

5 days.. wow..

Oh my. Only 5 days.... I have many thoughts and questions. I will share those later.

For Tawnees mom, I am so sorry. We are praying for you, your family and Tawnee. I know she has her wings now.. Her arms are around you. She is peaceful in the arms of the Lord and she finally has her name. I'm sorry you had to find out this way.

Please know your daughter is loved.. by many of us WS members here. She was not alone. Believe or Christine can fill you in with further details. Shaine, who we found through the LE report was with her.

Hugs and prayers. Please let us know what, if anything we can do.

Let me say first that by God's good grace, we are here today-brought together in love, compassion and friendship. The fruits of our union here at WS may have been the righting of a wrong done in 1999. That being said:

• I spoke with Tawni's mother-heartbroken and wounded she gave me the stories behind the jewelry that has been id'd as MJD.
  • The ring, cross and chain were gifts from her to her beautiful willful child.
  • She keened and wailed about what she could have done to save her precious angel-and at that moment, I swear someone else took over and used my voice as I assured her that her darling daughter did not suffer, and the fault was not the mom's.
  • Phoenix PD would not take a missing person's report which is why there was none on file.
  • Tawni actually left her mother's home 5 days prior to 1/26/1999-during the weeks that followed mom sat in a vigil out side of Tawni's friends houses and schools, desperate for sight of her child.
Oh my.

ME's Office updates:

• thanks to the hard work of Audrey at the CBI, prints were received via email by Suzi Dodt belonging to Tawni.
  • Suzi was sent scanned images of Tawni, her dental Xrays and her dental chart.
  • Suzi now has the means to completely rule Tawni in or out as MJD.
So now we hurry up and wait.

Let me say first that by God's good grace, we are here today-brought together in love, compassion and friendship. The fruits of our union here at WS may have been the righting of a wrong done in 1999. That being said:

• I spoke with Tawni's mother-heartbroken and wounded she gave me the stories behind the jewelry that has been id'd as MJD.
  • The ring, cross and chain were gifts from her to her beautiful willful child.
  • She keened and wailed about what she could have done to save her precious angel-and at that moment, I swear someone else took over and used my voice as I assured her that her darling daughter did not suffer, and the fault was not the mom's.
  • Phoenix PD would not take a missing person's report which is why there was none on file.
  • Tawni actually left her mother's home 5 days prior to 1/26/1999-during the weeks that followed mom sat in a vigil out side of Tawni's friends houses and schools, desperate for sight of her child.
Oh my.

ME's Office updates:

• thanks to the hard work of Audrey at the CBI, prints were received via email by Suzi Dodt belonging to Tawni.
  • Suzi was sent scanned images of Tawni, her dental Xrays and her dental chart.
  • Suzi now has the means to completely rule Tawni in or out as MJD.
So now we hurry up and wait.

OMG....if we are wrong, I am going to die.

Could the mom be wrong??

Waiting on Suzi now......

thank you for the update believe.

from your post:
Phoenix PD would not take a missing person's report which is why there was none on file.

This just burns me! This needs to CHANGE NOW! We see this all to often.

Glad Suzi has all the information. Christine, believe, you both Rock!

OMG....if we are wrong, I am going to die.

Could the mom be wrong??

Waiting on Suzi now......

NOOOOOOOO. Please, please Lord. Please let this beautiful child have her name back. Please let this poor family have answers, please don't let them suffer and question any longer.

Christine, why do you think we would be wrong?

Everything matches up..... the jewelry and the review of the dentals from Tawnees xrays and family dentist. Various family has seen the pictures.

I think it is just a shock to all of us.

Not sure who is with Tawnees mom right now, but please hug her for us. I hope she is ok and not alone right now. I wish I were there....

you have all of us here at WS.. if you need anything. Now.. or later...

Everything matches up..... the jewelry and the review of the dentals from Tawnees xrays and family dentist. Various family has seen the pictures.

Not sure who is with Tawnees mom right now, but please hug her for us. I hope she is ok and not alone right now. I wish I were there....

I don't think I am wrong....this is right...just should have waited to post until ME confirmed.....dang it. Mad at myself that' sall.

Someone already put up a board wide announcement LOL.

I say w/moms ID of jewerly and photos, it's her. ME however, has not yet confirmed.

Waiting....

All I know is mom is in GA. Believe is going to find out where...if she is close enough and needs me, I will go and be with her.

I don't think I am wrong....this is right...just should have waited to post until ME confirmed.....dang it. Mad at myself that' sall.

Someone already put up a board wide announcement LOL.

I say w/moms ID of jewerly and photos, it's her. ME however, has not yet confirmed.

Waiting....

Don't be mad at yourself. This is it, girl. That jewelry is key. Everything matches perfectly. I will not doubt this. Tawni is getting her name back TODAY.

My heart is just breaking for her poor mother. How terribly sad for her. PD wouldn't take a missing person's report?!? And her child was a minor?!? Missing for FIVE days?!? Good thing we have TOS here because I have some very unladylike things to say! I, too hope she has warm, loving arms around her right now, as her daughter surely does at this moment in heaven. Thank you so much Believe and Christine for all the hard work and for keeping us informed.

I understand Christine... If anyone reads it's clear we still need official word.

I hope it was not me sharing on the countdown thread.. If so, please accept my apologies.

I know this is O/T and this probably isn't the time or place, but since we are waiting, can someone explain to me what the countdown thread is? I know I sound clueless, but... well... I guess it's because I am!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kezzx